Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Which blacklisted model do you miss the most?

« first < prev Page 8 of 10 next > last »
May 25, 2024 - permalink

I think Aleesha has MS

MS?

May 25, 2024 - permalink

MS?

Multiple Sclerosis

May 25, 2024 - permalink

Multiple Sclerosis

Ahhhh, gotcha.

May 25, 2024 - permalink

Lauren Martin Stow, no contest.

May 27, 2024 - permalink

Jordyn Rankin :(

[deleted]
May 27, 2024 - permalink

whats kind of funny about some of the women mentioned--many of them haven't been active in YEARS. getting removed would just put their photos back on which many of you asking probably have already saved, and all of that stuff was avaialble on socials.

some of them don't remsembled at all what they looked like at their time of removal

May 27, 2024 - permalink

Emma Pavely looks really good, being post-baby delivery for slightly over two years now. Manon Verge hasn't really changed either. They're my two favorite "blacklisted" models.

May 30, 2024 - permalink

And Carla Inhaia. Or more specifically, her legs.

second

May 30, 2024 - permalink

Sara Bradley

She's getting absolutely giant and gets freaky shredded for shows

May 30, 2024 - permalink

Steph Koerber. Those legs!

Jun 03, 2024 - permalink

Jada Beverly and Maia Alleyne

[deleted]
Jun 05, 2024 - permalink

Recently found out Nicole Siff is blacklisted/unable to be posted. Gutting!

Jun 05, 2024 - permalink

Melissa Brodsky... UGH! Seeing her photos and videos on instagram I so wish there was a way they were on here too.

Jun 06, 2024 - permalink

Melissa Brodsky... UGH! Seeing her photos and videos on instagram I so wish there was a way they were on here too.

Yup, she is bringing an excellent bod for the summer. Plus her friend is here and we have to crop the pics to remove her

Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

Just saw that Gracie Parker is gone 😢

[deleted]
Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

Just saw that Gracie Parker is gone 😢

thats over a month old at this point

Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

thats over a month old at this point

Why do you think she would leave? Wouldn't this be a good place for her to do promotions and find new clients?

Honest question, as I really think that this is a solid and free place to advertise for someone like her.

[deleted]
Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

some think we make money off their image (not true)

some dont like the comments on their photos

some consider it theft of IP or what have you

some just like full control over their image

some don't want to be associated with fetish sites even if this site isn't like a content generating machine. in some ways it not much different than an algorithm-driven explore page on Instagram. wish i saw more anger directed at THAT, but i guess they did consent to that by accepting the TOS, and there's no such mechanism here.

some have an issue appearing next to the HB ads since those are rather explicit.

some are, i'm sure, legitimate requests from women who have "managers" taking care of their OF and are told by the managers that we are a toxic element and that we are "stealing" an doing any of the above and that they should ask to remove all photos.

also, some im sure don't like the influx of users headed their way who ask a bunch of dumb questions and leave awful comments and are generally terrible, which tends to happen when someone new shows up that people jump on.

cgsweat
Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

Also, some don't like private cam sessions being posted publicly.

[deleted]
Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

^

Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

Isabella demayo

Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

Why do you think she would leave? Wouldn't this be a good place for her to do promotions and find new clients?

Honest question, as I really think that this is a solid and free place to advertise for someone like her.

In Gracie's case, if I remember correctly I think the takedown request came from a management company and not directly from her. Her company probably did a broad search of sites to find content, free or otherwise, outside of her own profile pages on OF, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit and so on, and request a takedown. I would be surprised if she specifically requested her content to be removed from our site, especially when someone who claimed to be her wrote a forum post in response to criticism about how much she charged for her OF content compared to what was actually provided (it sounded a LOT like a manager writing it.) But given that she has exploded in popularity in the "muscle fetish world," I doubt that even if you were to reach out to her letting her know about her management company sending a takedown notice, there would be much motivation for her to reverse that.

Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

In Gracie's case, if I remember correctly I think the takedown request came from a management company and not directly from her. Her company probably did a broad search of sites to find content, free or otherwise, outside of her own profile pages on OF, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit and so on, and request a takedown. I would be surprised if she specifically requested her content to be removed from our site, especially when someone who claimed to be her wrote a forum post in response to criticism about how much she charged for her OF content compared to what was actually provided (it sounded a LOT like a manager writing it.) But given that she has exploded in popularity in the "muscle fetish world," I doubt that even if you were to reach out to her letting her know about her management company sending a takedown notice, there would be much motivation for her to reverse that.

^^ Yup this makes total sense.

Thanks to fp909 for the whole breakdown for why models leave, but Gracie was a curiosity as she's actively doing fetish works and vids.. and this is a place where HerBiceps both advertises and interacts.

I imagine that she has both a tough skin for dumb comments and some skills on how to convert cheap fans into paying customers. So given her talents, I'd imagine that she could leverage this site to drive more business. It costs her nothing but her time.

But yeah, if she has a manangement co, then they probably want control over all images. Checks out.

Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

^^ Yup this makes total sense.

Thanks to fp909 for the whole breakdown for why models leave, but Gracie was a curiosity as she's actively doing fetish works and vids.. and this is a place where HerBiceps both advertises and interacts.

I imagine that she has both a tough skin for dumb comments and some skills on how to convert cheap fans into paying customers. So given her talents, I'd imagine that she could leverage this site to drive more business. It costs her nothing but her time.

But yeah, if she has a manangement co, then they probably want control over all images. Checks out.

It also comes down to how popular a model/influencer is. Chances are a bodybuilder who has a pretty small following would be (taking away the factors that fp mentioned) open to having their images reposted on sites like this or on social media "support" pages because they need all the marketing that they can get. Someone like Gracie who has a very large following doesn't really need to have her pictures here to drive traffic because she already gets plenty, and since she is so popular that also influences social media algorithms so that when "schmoes" go searching for buff women, someone who has a high follower count and engagement will show up on their feeds. Women like her, Aleesha Young at her peak, and Melissa Brodsky for examples, have that luxury of being able to have more control over their content, whereas a smaller-time influencer does not.

Jun 17, 2024 - permalink

100% agree. I could imagine a scenario where Gracie does some damage here with an AMA though.

She's like that unicorn of being really feminine, pretty muscular, and very flirtatious. She's monetized her look really well. If she allowed pics on here and posted a bit - even in her own thread - I'm sure it would drive sales.

That said, I know that men on onlyfans and such will straight up send tips of $100 and $200 to girls like that for simply being who they are, so she might not want to waste her time trying to talk up guys who may never deliver anything. Who knows.

« first < prev Page 8 of 10 next > last »