Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Which blacklisted model do you miss the most?

Feb 28, 2024 - permalink

Lauren Martin Stow and Natasha (Romashko) Gairy.

Feb 28, 2024 - permalink

Annie Rivieccio ☹️ she has the best pecs of all time

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Right now I am really missing Melissa Brodsky. She is in the form of her life. her and Tiffani are working out together. You can see Tiffanys pics where she has been cropped

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Carriejune Bowlby

Mar 01, 2024 - permalink

Tanya Hyde & Rapture

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Did Sharon Stone la Megane get blacklisted? Can’t find her content anymore. She was a fantastic new bicep and calf girl …

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Did Sharon Stone la Megane get blacklisted? Can’t find her content anymore. She was a fantastic new bicep and calf girl …

yes.

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

As a Crossfitter it's a bit of a bummer to see Kari Pearce blacklisted.

fp909
Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

A lot of fallout from that whole DD debacle

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

It wouldn't have been a big deal in the past. but Instagram and Twitter have been getting so annoying and the rest of the internet is dead

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

A lot of fallout from that whole DD debacle

Really? About how many?

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

yes.

I follow her on TikTok and Instagram but she doesn’t post any flexing pics there 😢

cgsweat
Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Julia Schrade has a very impressive physique. She was blacklisted way back in 2018 and has come a long way since then.

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Can we come up with a better term than "blacklisted"? Blacklisting implies the mods made the decision to yank down a woman's photos and videos. That's how blacklisting works in other areas -- the authorities, as retribution for a real or imagined offense, use pressure to destroy a person's public presence. At GWM, however, it's the women themselves who ask that their images not be posted, so to call them "blacklisted" is incorrect. Maybe "self-blocked" would work. Any ideas?

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

They aren't always self blocked, Sometimes the Mods remove eg for excessive photomanipulation , or at least , used to. I suggest "excluded"/non permitted .

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

They aren't always self blocked, Sometimes the Mods remove eg for excessive photomanipulation , or at least , used to. I suggest "excluded"/non permitted .

Absolutely. You can also “blacklist” yourself. Definition doesn’t always apply to someone doing it to another person.

I don’t see a big deal with the term. It kind of reminds me of companies that have been doing mass layoffs while trying to use every word other than “layoff” when describing what they’re doing. Phrases like “right-sizing”, “simplified operating model” and “org changes” have been used to describe layoffs in an attempt to soften the blow, but it doesn’t work and has been shown to have the opposite effect.

I think it would come off as way too contrived to use a different definition/verb.

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Mandy Squires was always one of my personal favourites

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Not quite the answer this thread is looking for but there is one blacklisted woman I really miss and I can't for the life of me remember her name. Maybe someone here can help refresh my memory.

It was a smaller girl, I think a fitness competitor, with the most striated shoulders I've seen in a long time. There was one particular video that made it big in this website, where she was at some sort of bar or restaurant at night, with two friends. She flexed her shoulder and one of her friends felt her shoulder and tricep striations while the one taking the video commented that it looked "alien" or something like that. Anyone remember her name by any chance? That would be my vote in this thread!

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

Jennifer Witt, she had the best abs!

« first < prev Page 7 of 7 next > last »