Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Which blacklisted model do you miss the most?

« first < prev Page 1 of 13 next > last »

Which blacklisted name would you most like to see on this site again? (365 total votes)

Aleesha Young (95, 26.0%)
Melissa Brodsky (65, 17.8%)
Carriejune Anne Bowlby (38, 10.4%)
Efi Sarris (36, 9.9%)
Lola Montez (32, 8.8%)
Lauren Martin Stow (30, 8.2%)
Cindy Landolt (28, 7.7%)
Kalli Sheppard (22, 6.0%)
Rose (rose.fittt) (14, 3.8%)
Maya Abou Rouphael (5, 1.4%)
cgsweat
Sep 14, 2023 - edited Feb 24, 2024 - permalink
title edit

The blacklist mostly refers to women who have chosen to not appear on this site.

The 10 options I chose are based on the following factors:

1. How often to this day I still observe users uploading their content, despite being blacklisted.
  2. How many subscribers they had at the time they were entered into the blacklist.
  3. Variety in body type. I didn't want too many of any one type.

Since there are hundreds of names on the blacklist, you are welcome and encouraged to list names that were left off from this poll.

minor edit in the description
Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Klaudia Larson...the One and Only!

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Lola and it's not even close.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Lola for sure

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Efi (though she's dropped off the face of the earth) and Nadia Amy.

Oh, and Isabella Demayo, though she's also fallen off the face of the earth.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

ELFI those proportions are the most top percentile of anyone on this list she is easily the most genetic freak out of all of them even put together but she went ghost, but still worth putting up as much pics of her as possible

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Not on the list and not a competitive bodybuilder, but I do miss seeing Autumn Ivy on the site

Sep 15, 2023 - edited Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Melissa Brodsky was just starting to really turn heads with her incredible biceps. Then she was gone. Anyone who missed those epic flexes and biceps workout routines, really missed out on a special woman!!

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

My favorite of all time is Oana Hreapca. Didn't see her on the list.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Nadia Amy

[deleted]
Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Efi Sarris had potential to be so big in the bodybuilding community, I hope shes doing well. She completely vanished off of all social medai

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

My favorite of all time is Oana Hreapca. Didn't see her on the list.

Yes, she definitely belonged on this list. 👍💪

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Sara Bradley's physique is absolutely insane currently, it's a shame she's blacklisted

ff7
Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Is it possible for Karina chaves to make a comeback??? Her pics were insane back then

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Tough choice between K. Sheppard and L.M. Stow, now that the latter has returned to competing and shed the "X model" looks.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Jada Beverly, and Lola

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Lola for her looks, but not at all for her attitude. I stopped following her Instagram due to the attitude she displays.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

I vote for Efi but I don't miss her that much since she disappeared from social media. The one I would like to see come back, since she is active, is Jessica Sestrem.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Amanda Machado and Oana Hreapca.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

I vote for Efi but I don't miss her that much since she disappeared from social media. The one I would like to see come back, since she is active, is Jessica Sestrem.

2nd that. Jessica is one of my favorites and would love that she was here

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Aleesha Young and Oana Hreapca.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

And Carla Inhaia. Or more specifically, her legs.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

From the list, these are the ones I miss most: Melissa Brodsky and Rose (rose.fittt).

I would like them to come back: Jessica Schechter, Josie Medema, Amanda Machado and Jenn Rowley.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Is it possible for Karina chaves to make a comeback??? Her pics were insane back then I was able to find her (at the time public) IG page about a year ago and it looks like she got married and had a child. Unfortunately this usually means the end of competitive fitness … look at Sandra Grajales

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

I want to see Tarna Alderman

« first < prev Page 1 of 13 next > last »