Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who are some of the biggest natural girls?

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Maybe it's not easy or possible to tell. But I'm wondering what the limits of strength and muscle are of a gym-going woman who doesn't use any gear. Does anyone have any examples of some of the biggest and strongest undoubtedly natural girls?

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Popcorn all round 😬

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Popcorn all round 😬

What?

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Really hard to tell since most people here are on gear. The only one big one that I can think of who MIGHT be natty is Jessica Buettner as she’s in a tested powerlifting league. However, even then it’s possible to get away with PED use.

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

attention PED PhDs and social justice warriors

Melinda Lindmark #1 2 and 3

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Really hard to tell since most people here are on gear. The only one big one that I can think of who MIGHT be natty is Jessica Buettner as she’s in a tested powerlifting league. However, even then it’s possible to get away with PED use.

No chance she is natty.

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

I assume.

mrt
Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Johanna Dejager used to claim to be "naturally built". Unfortunately, I think she asked not to be here, so here's a external link for you to judge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyyEig9H9lo&a...

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Johanna Dejager used to claim to be "naturally built". Unfortunately, I think she asked not to be here, so here's a external link for you to judge:

Lol, sure she is

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

Bodybuilder from the early 80's

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

What?

Threads like these usually devolve into everybody calling each other stupid because they think someone is or isn’t natural.

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Bodybuilder from the early 80's

This!

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Here we go again

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

You'll probably be depressed how low teh limit is i think

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Kitty Bit claims to have gotten this big from just being small, eating proteins and lifting a lot. She's the one I'm most willing to assume could be natural.

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Kitty Bit claims to have gotten this big from just being small, eating proteins and lifting a lot. She's the one I'm most willing to assume could be natural.

Small as in short? Perhaps dense? I can see that.

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Just watch until she adds creatine and BCAAs to the mix. Surely those will account for another 20 lbs of lean muscle

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

Kitty Bit also is clearly a master of angles and lighting. She’s built, yes, but she makes sure her pictures really showcase her physique in the best way possible (very few candid shots)

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Go watch some Olympic Polevolters, sprinters and heptathlets. This is the best you can get after years of dedicated training under tutelage in professional teams and the top 0.1% genetics in the planet. And I highly doubt they are totally natural but at least they cannot freely juice.

By IFBB standards their physiques are joke even for competitors with 2 years of training using PEDs.

mrt
Mar 16, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by mrt
Mar 16, 2023 - edited Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Go watch some Olympic Polevolters, sprinters and heptathlets. This is the best you can get after years of dedicated training

I don't see this as a fair comparison because athletes are training for muscle performance. Not appearance, or size.

Mar 16, 2023 - edited Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Maybe it's not easy or possible to tell. But I'm wondering what the limits of strength and muscle are of a gym-going woman who doesn't use any gear. Does anyone have any examples of some of the biggest and strongest undoubtedly natural girls?

I clicked on the topic thinking "oh, I have GOT to see this" 😄 Sorry, but I don't think there's a "big, muscular, natty girl" out there. They're all on the gear one way or another.

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

You really think the girl in this video... the one with those huge biceps, super lean and veiny... this girl? you think this girl is anywhere close to natty? Ok

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »