Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who are some of the biggest natural girls?

[deleted]
Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Who cares? Roids and bodybuilding have gone hand in hand since the peds became available for regular folks in the early 60s.

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Nah, I think she's a little sus. Especially holding a physique like that at her age.

So did the JBBF. She was tapped for "random" drug screening by the JBBF the way the TSA taps a man in a turban for "random" full-body searches.

She was in her 30s or early 40s when that photo was taken and dieted way down. She doesn't look anywhere near like that today at age 56.

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

@BGL no offence.. but that pic is....heavy amounts of fat. Like yea .. plenty of girls can get that size if they hold that body fat.. tomoko kanda .. perhaps natty in that oic sure. But she's certainly taken something at some point going by other photos lol.

As I said - not ripped. But still, muscle is denser. 88 kgs on 168 cm with still a small waist is pretty good imho. :)

Another thing: way back in time, girls worked out without the juice, for years. Today, we rarely see the effect of constant training without enhancements. They don't have the patience to build slowly and steadily. Remember those 80s fbbs. That look, where is it today...?

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

Who cares?

Girls who don't want to use steroids

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

Kitty Bit claims to have gotten this big from just being small, eating proteins and lifting a lot. She's the one I'm most willing to assume could be natural.

has anyone considered the possibility she might be a trans? Is there any info that she is or she is not?

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

Girls who don't want to use steroids

I think that's why they have natural competitions.

But I'm sure a lot of girls feel like they might as well use steroids now since a bunch of insecure incel dudes like some of the pricks here will accuse them of it if they develop even the smallest amount of visible muscularity.

Imagine how it feels to actually work your ass off and actually be natural, only to have a bunch of insecure juvenile twerps accuse you of being on drugs. That must suck. I'm sure it's enough even to make some girls frustrated enough to say "fuck it".

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

has anyone considered the possibility she might be a trans? Is there any info that she is or she is not?

Has anyone considered the possibility that she might be telling the truth? I'm not naive, I know the overwhelming majority of women who compete in non-natural shows use PED's in one form or another and lots of others do too. But some of the guys here (based on absolutely goddamn nothing but retard, uninformed "intuition") declare very matter of factly who is on drugs and who isn't. Well, not that they ever think anyone isn't. To 95% of these guys any woman with any visible muscular development at all is on roids. Never mind the pictures in this thread an elsewhere of visibly muscular woman from the 1900s, 1920s, 30s before steroids were even fucking invented.

The constant roid banter is probably the most annoying thing about this site. Maybe second only to posting pics without names (except for Tempp, he gets a pass due to sheer volume).

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Has anyone considered the possibility that she might be telling the truth? I'm not naive, I know the overwhelming majority of women who compete in non-natural shows use PED's in one form or another and lots of others do too. But some of the guys here (based on absolutely goddamn nothing but retard, uninformed "intuition") declare very matter of factly who is on drugs and who isn't. Well, not that they ever think anyone isn't. To 95% of these guys any woman with any visible muscular development at all is on roids. Never mind the pictures in this thread an elsewhere of visibly muscular woman from the 1900s, 1920s, 30s before steroids were even fucking invented.

The constant roid banter is probably the most annoying thing about this site. Maybe second only to posting pics without names (except for Tempp, he gets a pass due to sheer volume).

^^^ this.

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

From that post i can only assume hedgeborn is projecting a lot. lol

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Imagine how it feels to actually work your ass off and actually be natural, only to have a bunch of insecure juvenile twerps accuse you of being on drugs. That must suck. I'm sure it's enough even to make some girls frustrated enough to say "fuck it".

I don't know about that. The natural women I know don't give a fuck what those morons think. For every "she looks like a man" insecure twerp there are hundreds of regular dudes with positive comments.

The only people I've known to care when they get accused of PEDs are fake natties.

Has anyone considered the possibility that she might be telling the truth?

I certainly have. I would place Kitty in the most likely natty category.

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Just FYI - no natty chick is ever going to get 'she looks like a man' comments on their muscularity ...because if they're truly natty they aren't gunna look insane enough lol

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

no natty chick is ever going to get 'she looks like a man' comments on their muscularity

I've definitely seen it happen. Some dudes are threatened by very low levels of female muscle.

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Is every tall girl on growth hormone? Genetic variance. Bravo hedgeborn well said

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Just FYI - no natty chick is ever going to get 'she looks like a man' comments on their muscularity ...because if they're truly natty they aren't gunna look insane enough lol

Tomoko got "she looks like a character from Fist of the North Star"...

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

...aaaaaand tomoko at some point in her life has almost guaranteed taken gear.. yea. Lol

'Is every tall girl on growth hormone? Genetic variance.'

You asked the same thing other day and got a hugely detailed answer. Guess you just ignored it conveniently šŸ˜‚

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Some of the biggest natural girls can be found at your closest Wal-Mart.

As for this site:

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Some of the biggest natural girls can be found at your closest Wal-Mart.

And for some reason never wearing enough clothes. Not nearly enough.

Mar 26, 2023 - permalink

Is every tall girl on growth hormone? Genetic variance.

Even though this was thoughtfully answered earlier, I'm going to take another crack at it.

What's the standard deviation for female height? Based on a quick Google search, it's 2.2 inches. So, a woman who is three standard deviations toward the right end of the bell curve is taller than the average man. Yep, that checks out. They're rare, but not super-rare.

OK, now let's do testosterone. This is obviously not as stable as height and fluctuates with age, and even time of day. However, you can take a woman who is three standard deviations to the right -- a statistical outlier -- and she still does not produce as much testosterone as the average man (or even close). In other words, it's a misleading comparison.

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

@BGL no offence.. but that pic is....heavy amounts of fat. Like yea .. plenty of girls can get that size if they hold that body fat.. tomoko kanda .. perhaps natty in that oic sure. But she's certainly taken something at some point going by other photos lol.

Yeah I agree. Iā€™m not saying she doesnā€™t look strong or anything, but yeah, thatā€™s a pretty average physique of someone that hits the gym decently but doesnā€™t really eat that great. Thereā€™s definitely a lot of natural women that are more muscular. I guess Iā€™ll add one of my wife hitting a little flex. Sheā€™s natural (obviously) but is definitely naturally athletic, builds muscle easily, and is big/strong overall (5ā€™8ā€ 160). I know women can be more muscular naturally but my wife has a solid base

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Luis66
Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

Yes, I do. There is something in that "girl" that I don't know what it is.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »