Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who are some of the biggest natural girls?

mrt
Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Threads like these usually devolve into everybody calling each other stupid because they think someone is or isn’t natural.

I see what you mean now. Never again I respond to this threads...😐

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

> Kitty Bit claims to have gotten this big from just being small, eating proteins and lifting a lot. She's the one I'm most willing to assume could be natural.

Small as in short? Perhaps dense? I can see that.

Yes sorry short is what I meant

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

> Kitty Bit claims to have gotten this big from just being small, eating proteins and lifting a lot. She's the one I'm most willing to assume could be natural.

Just watch until she adds creatine and BCAAs to the mix. Surely those will account for another 20 lbs of lean muscle

I remember she did admit to be tempted to try creatin to see how her body would react to it, in a twitter post

Mar 16, 2023 - permalink

Tempted to try creatine? Sounds like a troll .. its been tried and tested for decades and is mild as they come. Shed react like anyone else..might hold 1-2 lb of extra water weight.. lol

Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

to all the PED truthers out there...are all tall girls on growth hormone?

Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

What a strange comparison. Lel

Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

Annd heere weee go!

Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

Of course they are.

Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

Forgive the oversimplified explanation, but, in short, no. Putting aside the fact that height is largely decided by a variety of genetic and environmental factors, and not just hormone levels, HGH is tightly correlated with oestrogen. Ignoring exceptional cases/anomalies, this means that the average woman has significantly more HGH than the average man. However, because oestrogen triggers the fusion of skeletal growth plates, women stop growing sooner than men, which is why they are shorter height on average.

The mechanisms by which AAS usage boosts physical performance, on the other hand, are much more straightforward - increased serum androgen levels, increased hypertrophy and strength. Since women cannot naturally produce androgens the same way men do, the only way they can achieve similar results is through supplementation.

Or, from what some of them would have us believe, their ability to squat 3x their bodyweight is due to hard work and a scoop of creatine.

TL;DR: no, they're not, and yes, pretty much everyone is on PEDs.

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

In this short video, Dana Linn Bailey claims to be natural.

cgsweat
Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

In this short video, Dana Linn Bailey claims to be natural.

DLB claiming natty is one of the biggest LOL's of all time.

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

I assume.

Oh she is natty. This is what natty looks like. WOW!

Mar 19, 2023 - edited Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

I assume.

She is not natty. nun is even less natty. (I am not sure how my comment got to this pic. I was referring to dana linn bailey and that nun woman.)

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

How is it that the woman in the above photo, taken over 100 years ago and long before anabolic steroids were available, managed to produce such a physique?

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

How is it that the woman in the above photo, taken over 100 years ago and long before anabolic steroids were available, managed to produce such a physique?

Probably just from farm work. hard times create hard women.

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

Johanna Dejager used to claim to be "naturally built". Unfortunately, I think she asked not to be here, so here's a external link for you to judge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyyEig9H9lo&a...

… and Santa is real to

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

She is not natty. nun is even less natty.

Imao steroids weren’t even invented back then

This woman is probably the most muscular I’ve seen pre steroid era

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

Lea Schreiner, german powerlifter

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Luis66
Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Patty is natural.

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Here's an old progress pic of my ex. Definitely natural. She could have packed more, but 2-3 times a week in the gym were sufficient to build this. Not ripped, but thick. Don't assume that everyone is on roids. High testosterone girls with good genes can be surprisingly big. https://www.imagebam.com/image/8744fc560354313

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Tomoko Kanda is about as big as I've seen a natty girl get, accounting for height:

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Patty is natural.

I actually think that could possibly be true. She has background as a gymnast, knows how to use lighting and angles perfectly, and she's really not that big if you have ever seen her in person.

Tomoko Kanda...

Nah, I think she's a little sus. Especially holding a physique like that at her age.

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

@BGL no offence.. but that pic is....heavy amounts of fat. Like yea .. plenty of girls can get that size if they hold that body fat.. tomoko kanda .. perhaps natty in that oic sure. But she's certainly taken something at some point going by other photos lol.

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

Patty is natural.

You can't determine if someone is natural judging on appearance alone. Having said that, Patty is a great example of what peak natural can look like.

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »