Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

[Opinion] Women who you wish hadn't gotten implants

cgsweat
Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

This isn't meant to bash one side or another, although naturally it will appeal more to the "non-implant" crowd. But the "pro-implant" crowd might still think certain women went too far.

Who are some of your favorite muscular women who you wish hadn't gotten (breast) implants? I guess butt implants could apply here as well, although they aren't as common.

[deleted]
Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

Cindy Landolt, she had perfect muscular chest without breasts and she ruined it with implants

Mar 09, 2023 - edited Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1444769/ Alina Popa

Christine Envall

Maria Rita Bello

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

ASPEN RAE, Danielle Willis

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1444769/ Alina Popa

Christine Envall

Maria Rita Bello

Definitely second alina.. beautiful chest

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

All of them!

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

All of them!

Honestly this.

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

Alina Popa, Barbara Carita, Dominique Furuta, Christine Envall

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

There's a lot of over the top body and face modification among the bigger women. I guess it goes with the territory.

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

Cindy Landolt, she had perfect muscular chest without breasts and she ruined it with implants

I 2nd that, after that she dropped size and became an insta model

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

Lisa Cross, they just don't look properly attached.

fp909
Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

Oh boy anyone who’s spoken to me knows I have a list:

Shannon Courtney

Mandy Squires

Cindy Phillips

Cindy Landolt

Kristy Enos (although her chest still looked pretty great)

Vanessa Serros

Aspen Rae

Amanda Machado

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

That would be every woman for me. Same answer to fake lips, such a turn off (not into ducks)

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

Everyone on this forum has a distorted view on women and femininity, but the manly-pecs-on-women crowd are next level.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Everyone on this forum has a distorted view on women and femininity, but the manly-pecs-on-women crowd are next level.

Does a woman have to get implants in order to not look "manly"? Talk about a distorted view.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

I love the bolt on over thick pec look. It’s unique and adds to the fantastical angle of a juiced up FBB.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

1 - Mandatory "All of them".

2 - Mandatory "Their bodies, their choice".

On a less broad case, I'd like to point out those who have thick, wide pecs that make implants look more like swollen nipples when shredded for competition. Mostly because I think they're pointless, since the pecs visually overtake everything. Cindy Phillips is an example.

And on a more specific case, Macey Toney has recently gone through the knife.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

add Rene Marven to the recently implanted list

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Only four words sums up this entire thread for me and I KNOW this is gonna upset folks but I gonna say them anyways...

Their bodies...Their choice.

fp909
Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Only four words sums up this entire thread for me and I KNOW this is gonna upset folks but I gonna say them anyways...

Their bodies...Their choice.

Doesn’t mean we can’t be bummed about it lol

Just like we can be bummed about anything else. The line is crossed when people start saying “well you should’ve done this or not done that” and that’s not ok

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink
Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Kassandra Gillis

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Just like we can be bummed about anything else. The line is crossed when people start saying “well you should’ve done this or not done that” and that’s not ok

100 percent

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

I still stand by my original statement. If they want implants, more power to them. If not, more power to them as well. I'm not trolling when I say this but I feel like female boobs scare this community to death. I honestly don't understand.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

All of them!

Close thread.

« first < prev Page 1 of 6 next > last »