Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

[Opinion] Women who you wish hadn't gotten implants

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Mandy Squires. Why did she choose to get those things? Her pecs were beautiful.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Leyvina Barros, she had an amazing combination of mass and beauty. Wished I could've seen at least one video of her bouncing her pecs before she got her implants

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Mandy Squires and Rene Marven certainly come to mind. What a shame

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

it's amusing to read men's opinions of whether women should or shouldn't get implants. Unless you are in a relationship with a woman (and even then), it NOT your decision. Deal with it.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

it's amusing to read men's opinions of whether women should or shouldn't get implants. Unless you are in a relationship with a woman (and even then), it NOT your decision. Deal with it.

THANK YOU!!!! Finally SOMEONE gets it.

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

I'm against any woman getting any implants period! (Unless the woman had a mastectomy...)

Implants just look silly, especially on muscle women.

In this day and age, when masculine and feminine designations are becoming less important, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I for one think muscle women look beautiful -- WITHOUT silicone sacs hiding their pecs!

The long and short of it is, plastic surgery has become far too prevalent in our narcissistic society...

And I guess you still don't mind women altering their hormone levels with PEDs and SARMs? You sound like such a guy...

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

Cindy Landolt, she had perfect muscular chest without breasts and she ruined it with implants

Absolutely agree with you on that! She was a stunning woman pre implants and post smaller implants. As soon as she got those water melon sized ones it ruined her whole asthetic.

fp909
Sep 24, 2023 - edited Sep 24, 2023 - permalink

It’s an opinion thread so there will be opinions. I don’t understand the need to come into these and complain about opinions.

No one is offering advice. No one telling women what they can or can’t do.

ETA:

Btw pretty wild that you're coming into a male-dominated space and are surprised at the opinions of men, while simultaneously using it to (I guess) self-promote your own images because you want a certain opinion coming your direction, otherwise you wouldn't be here at all.

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

Absolutely agree with you on that! She was a stunning woman pre implants and post smaller implants. As soon as she got those water melon sized ones it ruined her whole asthetic.

yep, a catastrophy. Cindy Landolt - from bombshell to caricature.

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

honestly none..the only one i wish had retained her first implants, and not enhanced them is natalia kovaleva. but then again,just a preference about a female bodybuilder i really like

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

Anyone who gets those cartoonish over the muscle things. Dettwiller is one who did it right.

Sep 30, 2023 - permalink
fp909
Sep 30, 2023 - permalink

that was a killer year for her

« first < prev Page 6 of 6 next > last »