Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

[Opinion] Women who you wish hadn't gotten implants

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Alina is absolutely the one that I think looked better without implants. I also want to mention that I preferred Aleesha Young pre-surgery. I know itโ€™s hard to think of her without those basketballs on her chest, but if you look at her in 2007 she looked amazing.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Colette Nelson

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Kassandra Gillis and almost all. Many get implants that are not oversized and tasteful. But as the woman and implants age, they become hard spheres that seem bolted to the chest. This look is unattractive and may even be a sign of local inflammation.

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Yvette bova smh ๐Ÿ™„

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Mandy Squires

Agreed. Some of the best pecs around pre-surgery.

[deleted]
Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

The one who breaks my heart everytime i see her is cindy landolt

Mar 10, 2023 - permalink

Cindy Landolt is one that comes to mind.

Mar 11, 2023 - permalink

I thought Cindy looked great with her implants first .but recently she made them even bigger and they are too big now .and she is losing her muscle .and without her muscle she is just another woman who doesn't stand out.

i never had sex with a muscular woman before. but i have had sex with women with huge boobs and they are great. but the thing is that a lot of women have big boobs and only a tiny amount of women have big muscles.

i will say most fbbs look better with implants. because they just got tiny boobs. it's so bad some fbbs can go topless on YouTube and not get banned .because the system can't detect their boobs.

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

Jennifer Dorie

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

Loren Calderoni

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

Any that look really unnatural, and look like stuck on beach balls.

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

Definitely all of them. No implants are good implants.

Mar 12, 2023 - edited Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

There is only one woman who I applauded for getting implants and that was Nikki Fuller. And when I say applaud I mean she it got it done the right way. A good size that enhances her look and not so big it's look cartoonishly ridiculous.

The average person wouldn't even know if she had implants in this pic. Which is how it should be. Enough to fill a bra. But not so big to where it's like a woman is going from an A-cup to a damn D-cup.

Eventually Nikki would go bigger as they all tend to do. But overall, no implant is the best.

As far as women who I wish hadn't gotten them? A lot of names have already been mentioned but as far as more recently I'd have to say Bernadetta Yakubu Mahama.

Such a shock. The amount on pec focused clips this woman put out there and the confidence she displayed. I even remembered a comment or 2 on her insta of people telling her to get implants and she would message a quick "fuck you" back. I did not see this coming at all.

If Brooke Walker, Sarah Crail or Ariel Rose ever decide to opt in for the surgery the world is just going to hell. Just bring on the apocalypse already.

Mar 12, 2023 - permalink

DEFINITELY Cindy Landolt...

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

DEFINITELY Cindy Landolt...

she got addicted to it has balloons bigger than barbara carita

fp909
Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

If Brooke Walker

if this ever happened i would never pay attention to bb again

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

if this ever happened i would never pay attention to bb again

he pecs are a B cup now anyway lol

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

I gotta say that I can't think of any glaring ones. I don't mind implants. I know I'm probably in the minority here.

Now if we're talking facial work (lip fillers, etc)...that's different.

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

I gotta say that I can't think of any glaring ones. I don't mind implants. I know I'm probably in the minority here.

Now if we're talking facial work (lip fillers, etc)...that's different.

For whatever reasons, the male community frowns upon boobs. It's kinda sad to me, honestly. I could say more but I don't want to go that far.

Now I'm definitely with you on the facial work. Some do a little just to freshen up but a good deal of them tend to go way too far.

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Barbara Carita. Her first set was fine, the next was cartoon like.

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Alina popa

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Every single muscle girl...period. The huge, bulbous, balloons look ridiculous and hide the impressive, actual chest development!!

M76
Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Literally all of them. No exceptions. Some look more ridiculous with them than others, but it isn't an improvement in any single case.

« first < prev Page 2 of 6 next > last »