Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female grip strength

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

Gabriela Vasconcelos. would be very interesting. Look at her forearms when she climbing the rope... reversely gripped. OH MY GOODNESS

Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

Yesterday did at my Job as guest poser at a 15 year gym anniversary next to my shows and host work i did some strength challenges . One of the strength challenges was a challenge at the grip strength measuerer . I won the grip strenght ladies challenge with Left 68,7 Kg and Right 66,9 Kg

Pretty close results to our measerer we have at home and i did post here before . I Post Trophy soon

Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

Very impressive scores. 150lbs plus I have never heard anyone get a score like that! , how close was the runner up

Mar 16, 2024 - edited Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

On left 6,6 Kg and right 4,2 Kg less grip strength

Mar 16, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by dragonplate
Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

Liesbeth how does your grip strength results impact when you are armwrestling?

Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

Liesbeth how does your grip strength results impact when you are armwrestling?

Yes i guess it helps

Yes i guess it helps squeezing a stronger opponents hand hard and don't let him mobilize the full strength at push because the attention gets on the pressure on the hand

It's very distracting to men when their hands get crushed by a beautiful woman. :)

Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

You can squeeze harder with your hand than most people can with their thighs or a bear hug

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Liesbeth, can you share with us your approximate height and weight? From the photos you have posted, I get the idea that you are about average in size, and that makes your strength even more impressive than if you were 6ft and 225 lbs.

Mar 17, 2024 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

I be 1,66 m 58 Kg medium shape ( keep this weight most time of the year ) off season up to 60/61 Kg for Expo at april 56 Kg competition weight is planed

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Thanks! That's right about what I was thinking from your pictures. Makes your strength all the more amazing than if you were huge. Take care. :)

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

Pretty close results to our measerer we have at home and i did post here before . I Post Trophy soon

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

anyone know where to find the Sarah Backman video refered to earlier in the comments?

Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

If Liesbeth needs some new jewelry, she just squeezes some coal and makes diamonds :)

Mar 25, 2024 - edited Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

Female grip strength is a subject that interests me quite a lot. I would like to share the experience that started it all for me. I once met a girl at a bar. 5.4, 60 kilos, looked average but was in good shape and had a certain musculature to her.She plays tennis and used to practice judo in her High school days. I didn't know this during during the time of this interaction. So I offer her a drink and we start talking talking. We find our self talking about her exes. She told me how she had caught her ex red handed with another girl. She told me that she met up with him the next day and gave him two hard slaps. She said his cheeks had turned purple and he would have hit the ground if she continued. She then told me that she wanted to strangle him with her hands but didn't cause she knew he couldn't take it. I thought that she might have been joking but there was a certain seriousness in her eyes. I responded with "there's no way that you could choke out a guy with your bare hands".this came off as a challenge for her and I wad unaware of it at that moment. One day, when we were drunk and fooling around at my place, she brought it up "you sure I couldn't choke a guy out a guy with my hands? Wanna bet?". I took the opportunity and let her go for it. She grabbed my thought with her right hand. I could immediately feel her strength. She looked regular but I knew that this is not some regular girl doing this to me. Few seconds in, it was still fun and games for me until I realised that she hasn't even started to apply a fraction of her strength. And she did apply more force, I got nervous. My male ego didn't allow me to show much pain or tell her to stop. And it scared me. Cause by the looks of it, she wasn't going to stop and I wasn't going to tell her To. There were a lot of questions in my mind. Like how long is she going to keep this up and what is the actual pool of her strength. Her grip wasn't fading away but only getting stronger. She didn't show any strain on her face. I could feel myself wanting to fall on my knees but my ego wouldn't let me. That's when I thought that I had made a mistake. I got into something, allowed it to saturate and now there's no way of getting out without getting humiliated. I didn't want to shrug her off either cause man was I enjoying it. Then she let's go off me, looks me dead in the eye and tells me "don't let somebody grab your through like that". That's when I knew, I just bagged a keeper

Mar 27, 2024 - edited Mar 27, 2024 - permalink

Great story, Slayerborag. Thanks.

I know I would not want Leisbeth to do that to me! :)

Mar 27, 2024 - permalink

Great story, Slayerborag. Thanks.

I know I would not want Leisbeth to do that to me! :)

Judging by liesbeth's strength, I don't think you'd have any choice if she decided to

Mar 27, 2024 - permalink

I be 1,66 m 58 Kg medium shape ( keep this weight most time of the year ) off season up to 60/61 Kg for Expo at april 56 Kg competition weight is planed

@Liesbeth...I'm curious, did you develop your grip strength through isolated workouts dedicated to improving your grip? Or did your grip come as a side effect from heavy pulling and lifting in the gym?

[deleted]
Mar 27, 2024 - permalink

@Liesbeth...I'm curious, did you develop your grip strength through isolated workouts dedicated to improving your grip? Or did your grip come as a side effect from heavy pulling and lifting in the gym?

following up on this, have you ever used Captains of Crush Grippers for grip training? and if so, what number gripper have you been able to close?

Mar 27, 2024 - permalink

No never used Captain Crush grip trainers , have these https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/comment/2939366/

Yes my grip strength is in one part a side effect from heavy training because don't use any grip heplers like bands or hook gloves at training . Just thin training gloves to protect hand skin

But my grip strength was mainly built by workout at the pole . Be pro dancer so not just some sexy moving at the pole main performance training . For this i need to be able to hold my whole body weight with one hand and this at quick moving so grip needs more to resist than just gravity , the energy of the moving too . The grip trainer is just a lil additional trainig for the pole , dont use every time . The pole is just a small part of my dancer job but do this nearly my whole life

Apr 01, 2024 - edited Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

I came across this about singer/dancer Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Dolls, etc). I removed the name of the person who wrote it (to protect the innocent).

|Nicole Scherzinger : Handshake Like a beep VICE! |Handshake Like a beep VICE! |by * *** | » 15 years ago(June 01, 2008 09:36 PM)Reply | |Member since May 2006 ||I was doing this job shadow at a radio station in san diego and i met her as i was leaving the building. she shook mine and the | other 5 kids hands and she crushed my hand. it was actually painful and i always give a pretty strong handshake but she just |flattened it.

I don't know if Scherzinger does pole work like Liesbeth, but she is a professional dancer and she works out really hard.

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

following up on this, have you ever used Captains of Crush Grippers for grip training? and if so, what number gripper have you been able to close?

@deleted....judging from the grip result numbers Liesbsth provided. She is capable of closing a CoC "1 1/2. A #2 is 195 lbs and I believe only 3 women have ever closed a "2.

Apr 02, 2024 - edited Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

|Nicole Scherzinger : Handshake Like a beep VICE! |Handshake Like a beep VICE! |by * *** | » 15 years ago(June 01, 2008 09:36 PM)Reply |

I don't know if Scherzinger does pole work like Liesbeth, but she is a professional dancer and she works out really hard.

She did workout at the pole 15 years ago , for her PCD performance more essential as my shows .

We was about same size and shape at this time not more than 2 kg difference i guess / we was training at same gym only one time and i would say her training was same intense . A lil bit less focused on weights like mine but i was additional prepring for my first fitness contest .

The guy wrote he always give a hard handshake so i guess she did same i do at this moments , squeeze back with hard handshake and show the guys who is the momy lol

« first < prev Page 5 of 7 next > last »