Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female grip strength

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

One thing most people forget , most a woman's hand is smaller and leaner, so the pressure at squeeze hands is concentrated on smaller points what makes it mostly feel much harder and more painful for the man

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

One thing most people forget , most a woman's hand is smaller and leaner, so the pressure at squeeze hands is concentrated on smaller points what makes it mostly feel much harder and more painful for the man

I have smaller hands than most people and because of that I often feel crushed. Even relatively weak grips can engulf mine

I would definitely squeeze if we met liesbeth and see how your response felt

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

Yes at get hands squeezed smaller hands may be a disadvantage too until you are able to squeeze back

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

I have smaller hands than most people and because of that I often feel crushed. Even relatively weak grips can engulf mine

I would definitely squeeze if we met liesbeth and see how your response felt

Should you ever shake hands with Liesbeth, I do know a good certified hand therapist. After a few weeks, you should get some movement back after Liesbeth shows you "who the mommy is" lol! :)

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

Should you ever shake hands with Liesbeth, I do know a good certified hand therapist. After a few weeks, you should get some movement back after Liesbeth shows you "who the mommy is" lol! :)

It would be worth it to feel that power

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

Ok now I want to get a harsh handshake from Liesbeth too. that power must feel amazing

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

> Thanks nedd a good grip for my pole training

My ex-wife had an incredible grip. She never lifted weights, she developed her hand strength from her physical labor job. She is the reason for my infatuation with muscular, female forearms.

I had a friend who worked in an ice cream store and developed nice forearms scooping ice cream.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

I had a friend who worked in an ice cream store and developed nice forearms scooping ice cream.

@HenryS....wow, your comment brings back some childhood memories! I was about 10 or 11 and during that time span, my mom's friend worked at Thrifty Drug Store. They had those huge 5 gallon, tubs of frozen ice cream. For some reason, she had permanent ice cream scooping duty. Her forearms became very developed and vascular. Never experienced her grip. I'm sure it was significant!

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

My grip trainers are adjusted at 60 Kg use frequently but need new ones a lil bit heavier

This whole thread has me intrigued, so I ordered a pair very similar to those. I can close them fully about 10 times with right hand on highest difficulty, and maybe 4 times with left hand. How do you train with them (sets/reps), Liesbeth? I have also ordered a hand strength measurement device.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

It will be interesting to see how the calibration varies between the different grip trainers. I found some Heavy Grip ones in a cupboard, that I had forgotten that I'd purchased, and they come in 100lb, 150lb and 200lb ratings. I've now just bought some Captains of Crush ones and the 0.5 which is rated at 120lba feels harder than the 150lb Heavy Grip. The 1.0 (rated at 140lbs) is very similar to the 200lb ones.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

This whole thread has me intrigued, so I ordered a pair very similar to those. I can close them fully about 10 times with right hand on highest difficulty, and maybe 4 times with left hand. How do you train with them (sets/reps), Liesbeth? I have also ordered a hand strength measurement device.

For the grip trainer i normally don't have a special training plan . Most time i use it when there is nothing other to do .

At home at watching boring TV program or at the hotel room or on long travel ways (spend many hours in Train for example )

Sometimes i do sets 12 to 15 rep 5 set or more

Sometimes just i squeeze the grip trainers just frequently for a while until get tired .

Sometimes just close the grip trainer and hold it until grip strength releases for work the static strength . No special reps , 5 times or 20 depends on time i got and how much motivated i be .

Both hands ever of course lol

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

For the grip trainer i normally don't have a special training plan . Most time i use it when there is nothing other to do .

At home at watching boring TV program or at the hotel room or on long travel ways (spend many hours in Train for example )

Sometimes i do sets 12 to 15 rep 5 set or more

Sometimes just i squeeze the grip trainers just frequently for a while until get tired .

Sometimes just close the grip trainer and hold it until grip strength releases for work the static strength . No special reps , 5 times or 20 depends on time i got and how much motivated i be .

Both hands ever of course lol

Thanks for the reply. I will get my grip measurement device soon, will report back.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

After i reading this thread i was fascinated by it and wanted to see other strong women try them , though I messaged a few of them on IG and OF but only two replied Rapture and deborah from brazil.

Deborah eas very excited to try it on , test it herself , after a couple of days she sent 4 clips to me ,the highest reading she got was 153lbs.Although thats very strong but i expected her to beat the 98kg reading posted in the thread , but anyways it was impressive . Rapture on the other hand replied , she tried it long time ago but does not remember thecresult

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Did at Expo this weekend a new grip strength challenge left 68,3 Kg right 67,1 Kg place 1 at the womens

Post my trophy soon

Pretty funny found some results on the big men Ok the best was over 100 Kg but pretty funny that guys double my weight get results like this

the better mens results was between 68 and 79 Kg the top ones 90 kg +

Now i know the reason why this guys did not want to believe my an some ther womans results

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Did at Expo this weekend a new grip strength challenge left 68,3 Kg right 67,1 Kg place 1 at the womens

Post my trophy soon

Pretty funny found some results on the big men Ok the best was over 100 Kg but pretty funny that guys double my weight get results like this

Now i know the reason why this guys did not want to believe my an some ther womans results

Looks like many bb guys dont work on the grip strength and use grip helpers at training so not be used on a hard grip . this guys are definitly much stronger than me but not at grip

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

@Liesbeth...the strongest grip I ever experienced in my life, was at the hands of my ex-wife. One of my friends was a fireman, he got a sadistic kick out of crushing your hand, in a handshake. I will admit, it hurt. My ex however left your bones aching for quite awhile after a hand shake.

I always wanted to measure her grip. It was all work related, pulling heavy cables on her job. She had heavily muscled forearms as well. As a result, I have been intrigued by grip strength ever since. Obviously muscular forearms as well.

Your grip is very impressive, even more so when compared to men much larger than you. Congratulations on your first place finishes. Seems like you have quite a vise grip!!

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

maybe my smaller hands work better with the grip tester

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

My Medal

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Congratulations on winning!

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Did any men test or enquire after the challenge about your grip not believing the results? I imagine your results surprised some and possibly imtimidated them.

Apr 19, 2024 - permalink

maybe my smaller hands work better with the grip tester

I finally got the grip tester. I got 48 kg on right hand and 40kg on the left hand. The tester said "normal". For reference I'm 191cm tall and 91kg and lifts a couple of times per week. I guess I'll have to lift some more 😆 nowhere near your grip strength!

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Post my trophy soon

"I want to watch the YouTube video , can you provide the link?"

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Did not save the link if i find it again i post

Apr 21, 2024 - edited Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Did any men test or enquire after the challenge about your grip not believing the results? I imagine your results surprised some and possibly imtimidated them.

Yes there was some men who don't want to believe the results and was surprided . But no did not a handshake battle with them lol . Just showed the competition certificate before get my labeled medal . Later was able to show the medal . Possible that this was guys who losed at this this challenge with low results

The low grip strength results of some big men are easy to explain . They bulk up quick by using all this pills and powders and because of hand power don't develop same quick as the rest of upper body and so they use lifing (grip ) helpers like hooks or lifting bands with the result Grip strenght dont get much better .

This is not because this guys are weak , they just did not work on the grip and the training method do not support strong grip .

I'm still waiting for my engraved glass trophy

« first < prev Page 6 of 7 next > last »