Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female grip strength

Jan 10, 2024 - permalink

Liesbeth do you find men test your grip in handshakes once they discover your strength in other ways?

When people notice that i be pretty strong often after seen the lifting moves i do at my dancer job they normally don't ask for test my grip strength . They mainly ask for flexes and feel how hard my lil muscles are following to this is frequently ask for arm wrestle . But at arm wrestle i often use a hard grip for get a advantage and after this some men like to squeeze grip at handshake because they want to know if i really griped that hard the hand of the one i arm wrestled

What often happens is that one men do a much to hard handshake , at this moments i normally love to squeeze back his hand as hard i can and enjoy the reactions . Often others get curious and want to test my grip at handshake .

Jan 18, 2024 - permalink

My ex-wife, she was always physically powerful, but after taking up rock climbing, her strength went to another level. She was able to take a single walnut, place it between her hands and crush it. Walnuts that I couldn’t break, she would break open. I once gave her a 5/16 bolt to bend, and she broke it.

Jan 18, 2024 - permalink

Wtf

Jan 18, 2024 - edited Jan 18, 2024 - permalink

If you haven't handled these grippers, it's difficult to understand just how strong their grips are. #2 is 195lbs/88.5kg

Only four women confirmed to have ever done it.

*Edit to clean up links

Jan 19, 2024 - permalink

Dayum

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

If you guys haven't already, check out this video of Julia Fory where she tests her grip strength with one of those testers. You will not be disappointed.

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/93687

For whatever its worth, the average grip strength for men is at around 100 pounds.

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

If you guys haven't already, check out this video of Julia Fory where she tests her grip strength with one of those testers. You will not be disappointed.

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/93687

For whatever its worth, the average grip strength for men is at around 100 pounds.

You better tell the result not every one has a account there

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

You better tell the result not every one has a account there

If I tell the result, that will ruin the fun. Lol!

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

The fun for Pay this site ?????????

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

There are a few women, I would be very curious about in regards to their grip strength. Here's two.

(1) Sarah Backman

(2) Oana Hreapca

Jan 20, 2024 - permalink

Not gonna spend money on one grip tester measurement lol

There are a few women, I would be very curious about in regards to their grip strength

Every rock climber for me

Jan 21, 2024 - permalink

Not gonna spend money on one grip tester measurement lol

Every rock climber for me

I agree with rock climbers

Jan 21, 2024 - permalink

How about rock lifters? Lol.

Jan 21, 2024 - permalink

Sarah Backman did some crazy training routines prepping for arm wrestling. Then there was a comment from a male arm wrestler, who after a match with her said, she had one of the strongest grips he ever encountered. His fingers were numb after the match. It was on YouTube a couple years ago. I'm sure her grip is tremendous.

Jan 23, 2024 - permalink

luvembuff

Sarah Backman did some crazy training routines prepping for arm wrestling. Then there was a comment from a male arm wrestler, who after a match with her said, she had one of the strongest grips he ever encountered. His fingers were numb after the match. It was on YouTube a couple years ago. I'm sure her grip is tremendous.

Agreed, - but what about Shayla Turcotte?? Her grip strength with the measuring device 134.4 (average men 75) and she can lift a 100 kg weight with ONE HAND for reps...

Jan 23, 2024 - permalink

luvembuff

Agreed, - but what about Shayla Turcotte?? Her grip strength with the measuring device 134.4 (average men 75) and she can lift a 100 kg weight with ONE HAND for reps...

@HWHero... absolutely! I saved Shayla's grip video as soon as I saw it awhile back. Female grip strength has fascinated me for years! Forearm development too.

Jan 23, 2024 - edited Jan 23, 2024 - permalink

luvembuff - We're on the same track...I also downloaded this vid. Erotically impressive and intimidating at the same time... But shaking hands with Sarah Backman, or touching her arms + feeling her strength - should be a very exciting experience...My dream

Jan 23, 2024 - permalink

@HWHero...my ex-wife used her hands and arms a lot in heavy underground work. She not only developed impressive forearms but had a scary grip. I was hooked on forearms and grip strength forever.

Jan 23, 2024 - permalink

In high school a classmate said one of our women teachers had a great grip - I also heard that Lori Loughlin has a "bone crushing" handshake.

As for my own experience, I briefly knew this girl in college who had a nice firm (somewhat powerful) handshake. I made a point to shake her hand every time I encountered her :)

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

luvembuff - We're on the same track...I also downloaded this vid. Erotically impressive and intimidating at the same time... But shaking hands with Sarah Backman, or touching her arms + feeling her strength - should be a very exciting experience...My dream

Is this still on YT?

Jan 25, 2024 - edited Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

Is this still on YT?

@Fleetfoot...which clip are you asking about? Shayla Turcotte or Sarah Backman? Shayla's was on this site.

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

luvembuff @HWHero...my ex-wife used her hands and arms a lot in heavy underground work. She not only developed impressive forearms but had a scary grip. I was hooked on forearms and grip strength forever.

Hey luvenbuff - I envy you. Something like that would always have been my dream. Unfortunately, in my most testosterone-intensive youth, (when I wanted to go to bed with every girl) today's openness was still taboo. In the 80s, sporty girls were still seen as much weaker. They were mainly "fitness-gymnastics" (Jane Fonda), but were not allowed to have real muscles and to show real physical strength. (Handshake + weight lifting + arm wrestling) Although I was always enthusiastic about such female characteristics and was looking for girls like that. My girlfriends always are coming from sports (swimmers/sports-students/athletes, etc.) but they "only" defined themselves with nice legs/calves, thick bottoms or muscular abs. No delts, biceps, lats, etc. They were Athletes but have never wanted to develop rock-hard upper bodies. Nowadays everyone wants to build muscle and show off their strength to the boys. And they are often much stronger than the average (untrained) men or the male show-offs in the gym. And I find that very exciting too. Even though I have always done sport in my life (I go to the gym 5 times a week when I'm over 60), unfortunately time has run out for me...So I can cut this pleasure out of my life.

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

Nice show of grip strength, this lady got 98kg!

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

Nice show of grip strength, this lady got 98kg!

If this is actually 98.3kg...her grip is astounding. That equates to roughly 217 lbs. A #2 Ironmind Captains of Crush gripper has only been closed by 4 women (88 kg..195 lbs)

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

If you shake hands with her, it would be a good idea to have an orthopedic surgical team ready to put your hand back together!

« first < prev Page 4 of 7 next > last »