Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Ass-Shelf, Front Pose Glute Pop, and Sidewinder Glutes??? Appreciation Thread

Nov 07, 2022 - edited Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

WOW! I'ma just go in order: slight definition DOUBLE Sidewinders +1, great DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, Ass-Shelf +2, DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, Pop / Shelf +2, Sidewinders +2, Sidewinders +2, Glute Pop +2, DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, Glute Pop +2, borderline side angle, but it really Pops +1, DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, DOUBLE Sidewinders +1, DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, and the rare double +2 single Sidewinders +2 +2 AND they both look cute as fuck +2! Post efficiency +2 (normal site links are easier to scroll through, click, and browse their pages) and Q/Q +4, overall aesthetic and personal taste bonus +6 particularly for Sarina, Jade, and Juliane with the definition and those physiques, damn! +34 for 17 new GWM!

one23456seven8 Points: 85 Submissions: 17

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Dainora Dvarionaite

Nov 08, 2022 - edited Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Man, she really got hard recently. Nice upper Glute Pop +2, new GWM +2

Litzer656 Points: 26 Submissions 6

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

I think Cory Garcia counts.

Nov 08, 2022 - edited Dec 20, 2022 - permalink

Those are some S tier glutes, first is pretty good ass shelf +2 and that pose, phsique, and waist to hips ratio are all insane and speaks to my anesthetic taste +2. #2 is Sidewinders +1 slightly DOUBLE +1? #3 just looks like wide hips tiny waist sitting down to me, no glute definition. New GWM +2

bigpomo1 Points: 8 Submissions 1

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

I will try to come up with prime examples of each pose.

1. As Shelf: I don't think there is anyone who compares to Alessandra Alvez.

but there are some who are close. Jenny Montoya Salazar comes to mind

and Harmony Doughty

and this girl with no name.

Finally, Make Achury

1. The front pose: I have fewer examples. Here's one, sort of, of Kiki from years ago.
    and Ximena
    Daria Shuer comes to mind
    and Sunny who does the front with the best of them

Evelyn Saloman:

1. The single sidewinder: Made Achury isn't even trying in this one:
    I think she is here:
    Then of course, Jacqueline Rios https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1...

4 The Double Sidewinder. - I have only two

KikiVhyce A double shot of the double sidewinder

or this

and finally Tiffany Sams

or

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Andrea Osorio has some serious Sidewinder

Nov 08, 2022 - edited Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Reggie, this will take me a while to process, but overall good! Big and round, but still quite shelfy Ass-Shelves +9 specifically no name and Mafe. Ximena and Daria are more Sidewindery +2, and the rest in this section and the other 2 Mafe's are more turned angle poses than Front Post Glute Pops +2, but idk, my weird definition is probably a little shitty and ambiguous ¯_(ツ)_/¯. However, that Jacqueline Rios pic is one of the biggest Front Post Glute Pop / Ass Shelfs +3 I've ever seen! Kiki lacks definition here to be a great example of Double Sidewinders +1 here but it's still okayish in that second pic. Tiffany is really amazing here with killer DOUBLE Sidewinders +4. Post efficiency +2 (only mediocre formatting, XD). New GWMs +18

Reggieiv Points: 41 Submissions: 12

Nov 08, 2022 - edited Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

I'd call that some sort of Glute Pop / Sidewinder / Shelf +2 depending onthe angle. Also, +2 for two big obvious "reasons". New GWM +2

eracles91 Points: 6 Submissions 1

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Daiana Fernandez

Nerilde Garcia Strey

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

That's probably the single best defined Sidewinder +3 I've seen! Nice Glute Pop +2, new GWMs +4

Litzer656 Points: 35 Submissions 8

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

I’ve got some more contenders…

Katy Pull:

Giselle Machado:

Kayla Rossi:

Evvie09:

Marcelle Cypriano:

Ranya Dally:

Linna Echave:

Amandine Kolly:

Ashton Penney:

Eva Andressa Vieira:

Barbara Romero:

Valentina Mishina:

Kristina Nicole Mendoza:

Isa Pereira:

Viviane Brigido:

Luiza Drumond:

Louise Whyte:

Rachel Lee:

Vitoria Lay:

Una Djordjevic:

Take your time for the scores ghehe..

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Iza Goralska

Esmeralda Ochoa Diaz

Nov 09, 2022 - edited Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

one23456seven8, gimme a bit... Glute Pop +1, Glute Pop +1, Sidewinder +1, Glute Pop / Sidewinder +1, Glute Pop +1, DOUBLE Sidewinder +1, DOUBLE Sidewinder +1, technically Sidewinder +1 but she makes me want to hide under the bed -1, DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, a quite Shelfy +1 Sidewinder +2, great definition +1 for these DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, Glute Pop / Sidewinder +2, DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, Glute Pop / Sidewinder +2, DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, Glute Pop +2, DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, wonderful combination Glute Pop / Sidewinder +2, Glute Pop / Sidewinder +2, Glute Pop / Sidewinder +2 but damn that thing pops out at such a crazy angle +1 but she also sort of makes me want to hide -1 XD. Post efficiency (PE) +2 (normal site links are easier to scroll through, click, and browse their pages), Q/Q +4, overall aesthetics +4 particularly Evvie09, Ashton, Barbara, Isa, and Rachel. New GWM +35

one23456seven8 Points: 163 Submissions: 37

Great! Unfortunately both are reposts -2 though. WHOMP WHOMP!

Litzer656 Points: 24 Submissions 8

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Hoping to get my points back with these

Katherine Lebron

I hope this somewhat counts as an Ass-Shelf

Julia Caceres

Glute Pop / Sidewinder +2, sort of Ass-Shelf +1, and Glute Pop / Sidewinder +2, but overall aesthetics are amazing here +3, PE +1 Q/Q +1, new GWMs +4

Litzer656 Points: 38 Submissions 11

Nov 15, 2022 - permalink

Daiana Fernandez

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Damn! That Sidewinder +3 really pops! New GWM +2

Litzer656 Points: 43 Submissions 12

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Not a new girl, but was this pic submitted already?

Nov 16, 2022 - edited Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Here is another single sidewinder, Rafaela de Col. She is amazing.

Would you all this an ass shelf?

or this

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

That Glute Pop +3 is huge!

nubreed000 Points: 35 Submissions: 11

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Although the first image was used in the opening post -1, this shows she really is the queen of Sidewinders +3 and that Ass-Shelf +4 is apparent for the most part in all of these.

Reggieiv Points: 47 Submissions: 13

Nov 16, 2022 - edited Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Here is the woman for whom they may have created the term "Ass Shelf."

a sidewinder, the pic on the left. It could be a front pop, as you said, they are pretty close to each other.

I am also assuming (no pun intended) that women with obvious implants are not included.

Nov 16, 2022 - edited Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Good Ass-Shelf +2 and Sidewinder / Glute Pop +2 new GWMs +4.

As for implants, this is Girls With Muscle, not Girls With Silicone. However, some are aesthetically pleasing and may receive some points, but I'm not going to add them to the list or give them credit for their respective categories if the principle subject of the photo isn't muscle. For example, this is not Ass-Shelf, this is Ass-Stuffing. I'm not going to deny that it's mesmerizing to some degree though.

I haven't seen any that actually show great muscularity despite having implants. If something like that arises, I'll judge it accordingly based solely on the apparent musculature.

Reggieiv Points: 55 Submissions: 15

« first < prev Page 3 of 5 next > last »