Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Ass-Shelf, Front Pose Glute Pop, and Sidewinder Glutes??? Appreciation Thread

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

While that angle at the bottom is somewhat pronounced, this isn't really what Ass-Shelf is all about. meh...

Theflash Points: 0 Submissions: 1

Dec 14, 2023 - edited Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

Trying to bring back the thread with some great DOUBLE Sidewinders on danielle georgacopoulos (@dgeorgiee)

Also some great Sidewinders and Front Pose Glute Pop

Apr 07, 2024 - edited Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Bringing back the thread with some serious Ass-Shelf from Wèi Jiāqí dūndūn (www67676)

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Allison Testu has developed some serious Ass-Shelf. She's CHEATING by pushing from behind in these two photos, but you can't argue with the video.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

That video is incredible

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

One of the best threads and those are truly excellent additions. I’m going to keep a lookout.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Evie Garbe used to some pretty good poses, not massive, but pretty awesome looking imo

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Shes got a tiny waist, feminine curves, and great aesthetics +2, and that Ass-Shelf +1 and Glute Pop +1 are quite pronounced. Not really a GWM, but definitely nice to look at!

Shinylover Points: 4 Submissions: 1

Apr 08, 2024 - edited Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

I'm not sure if the beautiful Isa Pereira has been posted in here:

The sidewinder glute flex at the end blew my absolutely mind

Apr 09, 2024 - edited Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Nice Sidewinder +2 popping out to the side when she flexes her quads to the front, and the best Glute Pop Ass-Shelf +4 I've seen in a while! Tiny waist, feminine aesthetics, sexy lowered PJs, and yeah that glute flex at the end is the icing on the cake +4. Killer combo post! Not a new GWM to the thread, but definitely underrepresented +1.

Shinylover Points: 15 Submissions: 2

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Could she qualify?

Apr 10, 2024 - edited Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

It might be difficult to keep books from falling off that Ass-Shelf +2 due to that sexy af bouncing flex +2, but that's a good problem to have! Also a decent Sidewinder +1. That front pose has some nice Sidewinder +2 popping out there, and the last Ass-Shelf +2 is respectable. Love her aesthetics +2, Q/Q +3, and new GWM +2, great post!

Hemojonne Points: 16 Submissions: 1

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Francesca Mujica has got some serious Sidewinder Glutes Popping out all over the place!

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Charlotte Connell is an absolutely incredible one, I can't believe I haven't brought her up yet

Apr 10, 2024 - edited Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

The curviness surely enhances that big ass Ass-Shelf +6 and a decent Sidewinder +2 she's got there. I'm definitely not complaining, she's got what this thread is about! Q/Q +2, new GWM +2.

Shinylover Points: 29 Submissions: 3

6 days ago - permalink

Quite the ass shelf going on here!

6 days ago - permalink

That's a well built Shelf +2 and i think as far as length, it's got to me some kind of record +2! I think legally she's required to hang a red flag over the end of extended loads like that.

ariston Points: 13 Submissions: 3

« first < prev Page 5 of 5 next > last »