Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Ass-Shelf, Front Pose Glute Pop, and Sidewinder Glutes??? Appreciation Thread

Nov 17, 2022 - edited Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Luiza Mota - I think this qualifies as an ass shelf.

Marice Patrizzi She qualifies in a few categories: Frontal Glute Pop. The best is yet to come, but I don't know how to download pictures from instagram.

and

Ass-Shelf

Double sidewinder glutes

Taneth Montero. I think she deserves to be included for this ass shelf. She usually faces front and shows off her facial beauty and her incredible legs, but occasionally ...

. and.

I'll keep coming back when I think of others.

Nov 19, 2022 - edited Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

Luiza Ass-Shelf +1, Marice Sidewinder +4, Ass-Shelf +2, I'd call that last one single Sidewinders +2 because that other side looks like hip bone to me. Taneth Ass-Shelf +4 and great aesthetics +1. PE&Q/Q +3, new GWM +6

Reggieiv Points: 78 Submissions: 18

Nov 22, 2022 - edited Nov 22, 2022 - permalink

I have a few more submissions:

Gracyanne Barbossa She may have enhanced herself; who among us is to know?

and
AND

and (perhaps the best)

If that is not an ass shelf, I don't know what is. About this time she started lifting heavily; also about this time rumors of implants began to appear.

Judge for yourself. This next picture doesn't count for anything, but it gives context to the discussion.

and some famous squat videos

The result is some good front glute pops as well as her well established ass shelf.

and
and

Her single sidewinder is not bad either.

and

I don't know what this counts for, if anything, but it belongs.

And she still has the most killer ass shelf, ... Examples ...

and
and

And this takes us only up to 2018. I think she has the most freakishly strong and well developed ass in the sport, but the rumors of enhancement etc. made me hesitate to include her.

Nov 28, 2022 - edited Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, she's a bit controversial, but I'm gonna say at least a good amount of that is real muscle. By order, pics 1, 3, 5, 12, 13 and 14 are all amazing Ass-Shelf +12, and 13 in particular gets a bonus +2 for making me want to get out my protractor and measure that 90 degree angle. Pic 9 is some Sidewinder +1, but the rest don't really do anything for me at least in these categories. New GWM +2. Good Post Efficiency and mediocre Q/Q are a wash. Good aesthetics, but a minus for "enhancement" are also a wash. Overall great points for 1 submission!

Reggieiv Points: 95 Submissions: 19

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink
Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Pics above demonstrate the superiority of latin ass.

Dec 20, 2022 - permalink

Dec 20, 2022 - permalink

She is Alejandra Gil, colombian, what category is she?

Dec 20, 2022 - edited Dec 20, 2022 - permalink

Maria's got some beautiful round and Poppin Sidewinders +3 with a tiny glint on the DOUBLE +1, Taylor Glute Pop Sidewinder +1, Shayna Glute Pop +2, Wendy with the strong Sidewinders +2 with a hint of the DOUBLE +1, Tamara Sidewinders +1, Anna Ass-shelf +1, Marice DOUBLE Sidewinders +2, Paola Sidewinders +2, Leo REPOST -1 XD, Andrea Ass-shelf +2, Fernanda Glute Pop Sidewinder +2, Tatiane has the trifecta Glute Pop Sidewinder Ass-shelf! +3, Dina Sidewinders +2, Jessica DOUBLE Sidewinders +2. The rest are okayish, but meh for points. Post efficiency (PE) +4, Q/Q +4, overall aesthetics +4. New GWM +24

one23456seven8 Points: 225 Submissions: 55

Dec 20, 2022 - edited Dec 20, 2022 - permalink

Alejandra's got some great Ass-shelf +2 here. Amazing overall aesthetics and femininity +1 (would be more if that thing was 100% muscle). New GWM +2

Bonzo10 Points: 5 Submissions: 1

Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

Per the definitions in the main post, this doesn't really fit here. However, there is a reasonably sharp angle at the hip, also Olesia Shevchuk is a mega hottie so I'll give you a point for Ass-shelf +1. New GWM +1 because she's only slightly relevant here.

Bonzo10 Points: 7 Submissions: 2

Dec 21, 2022 - permalink

I may have found a new queen of DOUBLE Sidewinder Glutes

Daisha Johnson

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

Andea Abdala has got some crazy Sidewinders

And sometimes DOUBLE

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

pretty much all brazilian fitness models are built like that. i love it.

A whole lot of fake asses

Feb 07, 2023 - permalink

There’s been a number of fresh images lately and I think this one qualifies:

Feb 07, 2023 - permalink

That's some great Ass-shelf +2, also +2 for keeping the thread alive with a quality post!

ariston Points: 4 Submissions: 1

Mar 06, 2023 - permalink

Revitalising this most excellent thread again! What an ass shelf!

Mar 06, 2023 - edited Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Big and round Ass-shelf +2! Also +2 for showing how wide lats can help create that insane 85° angle with the torso! I got out my protractor (but not really). Also +1 for new GWM

ariston Points: 9 Submissions: 2

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Karla Sánchez's Sidewinders

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink

I Didn't realize this until now somehow, but there's another thread for Glutes fom the Front aka Sidewinder Glutes with some overlap.

May 12, 2023 - permalink

This has got be posted already but wanted to reignite this forum with a great video of the elusive double sidewinder glutes from Mrs Pap! Any one have any recent vids or photos to share?

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1897006/

May 12, 2023 - permalink

i'm pretty sure you could sit your drink on this shelf

May 12, 2023 - permalink

Beautiful defined DOUBLE Sidewinders +2. Also +3 for bringing back this thread with some amazing aesthetics. While not new to the thread, she's absolutely gorgeous!

merr1ckflyer Points: 5 Submissions: 1

May 12, 2023 - edited May 12, 2023 - permalink

While some of this Ass-Shelf +2 was very likely built by a "carpenter" (surgeon), there's still a lot of real muscle there. This also gets bonus points from me +2 for the casual aspect. Finding some serious muscle in everyday contexts is another hobby of mine. See my True Casual Thread.

Julian123 Points: 6 Submissions: 2

« first < prev Page 4 of 5 next > last »