Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

WOS IG post

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Pretty fucked up

fp909
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

She’s already been punished in the eyes of the US judicial system, so her exodus to Dubai probably wasn’t motivated by this. However, if WoS decided to ban her from competing at their shows, she might as well stay there since the only way she’s going to make a living would be doing sessions with trash bag schmoes who don’t care about her past and the Dubai police generally don’t care about prostitution.

As some people are wont to remind, regardless of the legal status (in this case a slap on the wrist) it doesn’t make her a better person. clearly her behavior after the fact suggest the narcissism isn’t a one off. Doubling down on lying about photoshopping (which is a smack in the face to the photographers), then celebrating the negative attention giving her more OF traffic.

He hasn’t run anything on this particular tidbit but I saw one or two comments saying she had also scammed them out of money.

Her behavior hasn’t really shown any remorse about what she did. Also she did was say “yeah I was a shitty person but in the eyes of the law there’s no reason to not do business with me”. Except that she bribed her own daughter to ignore the molesting.

Alll that to say, it I had to guess: I know of one fairly popular bodybuilder who was being “funded” by an Uber wealthy emirates guy. Vacations, money etc. it’s certainly easier to maybe have deals liek that if you’re in the area. Plus I bet there isn’t even income tax. She’s prob very popular there if she’s doing sessions.

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

I’m in no way defending her, I was just saying that her only remaining punishment will be getting banned from the sport and becoming a social pariah.

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

what an absolute piece of shit. and she did just pop up in the last couple of weeks on session girls. i wondered then why she was shown as based in dubai.....

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

I'm confused, how did she keep this quiet back then? Was she not known yet at the time?

Seriously, how is any prison sentence just passed over?

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

The fact that she hasn’t gotten any jail time shows how flawed our justice system really is.

fp909
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

I’m in no way defending her, I was just saying that her only remaining punishment will be getting banned from the sport and becoming a social pariah.

no no, we agree here

I'm confused, how did she keep this quiet back then? Was she not known yet at the time?

This looks to be before she blew up in popularity. She's been around since 2015 (the earliest pics posted here) likely earlier, but the blow up is prob in the last 2-3 years, especially after she started speaking out about diaretics a few years ago when those bodybuilders all died. no one checked because no one was checking because she seemed normal/well-adjusted.

then she blew up and the narcissism came out.

her sentence wasn't passed over, she was offered a plea deal to dismiss two of the felony charges and reduce the third felony to a misdeamenor that she apparently served 2 days time for. So she DID plead guilt to the third charge for the deal but the findings (according to goob showing the court doc anyway) show that she was charged with those. Presumably no matter her role in this her bf was the perp so they worked to get him behind bars and got her to sing.

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Yeah her boyfriend got 66 years and she got 2 years but because she pled guilty they reduced her sentence.

The audacity she has to then accuse others of being predators...she attacked 3-4 coaches in the past couple years and called one of them a predator and tried to destroy his business but he's innocent. Hopefully this will vindicate him in others eyes. She also called out another coach for "killing his clients" due to the intense prep diets he was putting his clients through, and yet Stephanie recommended the same protocol to her own clients. It's hard to take her seriously when she goes around attacking others for photoshopping when she does the photoshopping herself, or attacking coaches for putting their clients through hell when she does the same herself, and then accuse others of being predators when she herself protected one. The projection is all too obvious.

Also she scammed me out of a lot of money years ago so I'm not at all surprised to hear that she scammed some of her clients who paid her for coaching. She shouldn't be allowed to coach anyone with that kind of behavior. And she certainly shouldn't be allowed to represent this sport.

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Where can i find the origional aticle of what happened.

fp909
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

I don’t think there’s an article. It’s just the court docs, which are public. I think the case names are in the video posted.

She has a backup account I guess she uses for clients where she’s been posting passive aggressive stuff for days now

https://instagram.com/team.fierce_fitness?igs...

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

I don’t think there’s an article. It’s just the court docs, which are public. I think the case names are in the video posted.

She has a backup account I guess she uses for clients where she’s been posting passive aggressive stuff for days now

Jesus Christ, it’s like watching a train wreck over and over again.

Anyone with a functioning frontal lobe would know that doubling down like that causes far more damage than it helps. She sounds legitimately crazy.

And I hate it when people who do this say “you’re not perfect either!” Yeah, no one is perfect, but there is a huge difference between “not being perfect” and enabling child abuse.

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Yikes do any of these people on this page know who they are dealing with. I’d be asking her to take me off her page. I also see Amy Mendez’s OF still has videos with her and other pay sites as well. Oh well if it brings in money, who cares seems to be the attitude in our society now.

fp909
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

In my observation people have very short memories, and no memory of anything before meeting someone aka they won’t background check on everyone they meet. I mean I guess you should check before you sign up for a coach since you’ll be paying them hundreds a month for their expertise

Personally I would not hire anyone with any history of legal trouble unless they were the aggrieved party. Or if they are involved in any kind of online drama. These days I don’t want to risk my hard earned money one someone liable to randomly disappear or, idk, seems unhinged or dishonest.

That’s not to say that she is obligated to reveal her history but if it comes up you gotta own it. People would have hella respect for her if she did bare minimum stuff like “yes, I did xyz, this was my situation and this was the result.” Instead she doubles down and says she was cleared (she was not)

cgsweat
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Instead she doubles down and says she was cleared (she was not)

Yeah, narcissists tend to do that. They can't ever be proven wrong, no matter the cost.

Oct 20, 2022 - edited Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Oh I meant now that this story is out, they should terminate any association with this lady. Is just bad business I thought for those that care about their rep. I guess some don’t and hope this blows over. I wonder for those that find this type of disgusting behavior acceptable or not a redline issue should be held accountable as well.

fp909
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

One company already has. I assume Altho WOS is looking into it I bet she has already told them to chill and wait for her “legal team” to help

fp909
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Btw here is the letter her lawyer sent to Goob for visibility. Obviously the claims are that she was innocent of those claims

Also she posted something on her alt account (which she has changed the name of) basically saying if you smack talk but still check out what she’s saying then you’re a fan

Does she know what a fan is 😂

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Stephanie really is dumb as shit, isn’t she?

Oct 20, 2022 - edited Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Unaware? So did her daughter recanted the abuse oe the story that she was bribing or intimidating her daughter wasn’t true or is this something that was never verified? I haven’t read the court document to even know.

cgsweat
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Stephanie really is dumb as shit, isn’t she?

I think it's more likely that she thinks everyone else is dumb as shit and will fall for her BS. Not to say that she isn't also DaS.

fp909
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Here’s on. The others are in the video that list her charges but I’m not savvy enough to know where to look. Also IANAL.

cgsweat
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Who's her attorney, Slippin' Jimmy?

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

2 days instead of 2 years and then charges erased from her record? Most definitely. Go Sandcrabs!

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

In my observation people have very short memories, and no memory of anything before meeting someone aka they won’t background check on everyone they meet. I mean I guess you should check before you sign up for a coach since you’ll be paying them hundreds a month for their expertise

Personally I would not hire anyone with any history of legal trouble unless they were the aggrieved party. Or if they are involved in any kind of online drama. These days I don’t want to risk my hard earned money one someone liable to randomly disappear or, idk, seems unhinged or dishonest.

That’s not to say that she is obligated to reveal her history but if it comes up you gotta own it. People would have hella respect for her if she did bare minimum stuff like “yes, I did xyz, this was my situation and this was the result.” Instead she doubles down and says she was cleared (she was not)

Yeah her attitude on the situation is not helping at all. I get that she's not enjoying the heat and how much it's backfiring and affecting her future prospects (some sponsors have already dropped her and Wings of Strength is investigating her and have said they'll take swift action) but to call people who have zero tolerance for child molesters and the people who enable and protect them as "haters" is so dismissive and lacking self awareness. She acts like people just hate her because she's "successful" and "popular." She's making it all about her as a narcissist would.

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

did this guy goob bring this up originally?

« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »