Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

WOS IG post

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

There's a new and very interesting IG post by WoS which has me very intrigued: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj4Icb3J5aa/

Does anyone know at all who and what they're exactly referring to? It must be so controversial that they even shut down comments for this post, as if they didn't want to say anything, but had to for damage control (meaning they *had * to say something, otherwise it would reflect poorly on them). But what claims, and which Ms. Fletcher? Are there bb forums discussing this? Because I have no idea who exactly "Ms. Fletcher" is -- but if they meant Stephanie Flescher (whose IG, fiercefitsteph, is suddenly gone btw) it wouldn't surprise me if she is embroiled in something very serious considering how outspoken she is.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Thanks! All I can say is: wow. Funny that I wouldn't even have known about this until wos made the post.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Oh damn, that’s fucked up!

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

That is fucked up indeed. That explains why Steph disabled her IG today...

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Be prepared to see all of her content across all platforms go goodbye if this turns out to be legit.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

She deserves everything coming to her......that's disgusting.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

If it turns out to be true... then she's a disgusting individual who deserves to be locked away, if not worse.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

I wonder if this has anything with her moving to Dubai?

cgsweat
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Always thought her name was "Flesher." Did WoS misspell their own ambassador's name? Soon it won't matter anyway, but still.

fp909
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Yeah the next post shows that she doubled down on it but seems she’s not too bright. Dismissed charges is not the same as being cleared if you accepted a plea deal to one of the charges to get the others dismissed.

And then yes, after that she deactivated her IG account.

Hilarious because she was one of the people sending Goob accounts who had shopped their photos, then was found to make edits herself to her own pics, which she doubled down and then blocked him which started this avalanche

cgsweat
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Hilarious because she was one of the people sending Goob accounts who had shopped their photos, then was found to make edits herself to her own pics, which she doubled down and then blocked him which started this avalanche

I caught her doing this to one of her photos (2-3 years ago). I felt like I wanted to point it out to her for some reason, lol. I DM'ed her but never heard back.

fp909
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

I’m not surprised. What’s wild is that after the first story ran people were basically saying the same thing, that she looks incredible in person, why would she need to change anything like that. It wasn’t even a dramatic edit, her waist was fine before.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Be prepared to see all of her content across all platforms go goodbye if this turns out to be legit.

Good.

I don’t give a shit how muscular or ripped you are, or how much your physique appeals to us who are attracted to that kind of thing. If you do this shit, you deserve to be thrown in prison with the key thrown away, and all your content deserves to be purged.

What a gigantic piece of shit.

fp909
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
cgsweat
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

There's an ironic comment in a thread I locked a while back. A user called out Stephanie Flesher for being a narcissist, and then went on to say that it's not the "worst thing ever, like being a murderer or a pedo."

I locked the thread because I didn't feel like speculating on who is and isn't a narcissist is a good use of time, nor something we want appearing on the front page of this site. But seeing as how my sympathy for Stephanie has dropped to zero over the last few hours, I don't mind outting her at all.

Oct 19, 2022 - edited Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Always thought her name was "Flesher." Did WoS misspell their own ambassador's name? Soon it won't matter anyway, but still.

That's why I got confused as well. "Who's Ms. Fletcher?" was my first thought. Yep, they misspelled their own ambassador's name.

It's funny that her personal drama probably wouldn't have gotten found out if she kept her mouth shut. But once I was familiar with her IG, I realized she's one of those who's simply unable to keep quiet. Either way, completely fucked up if true.

By the way, because it's a developing situation, it's not their fault, but Muscleangels's timing couldn't be worse: Stephanie is the model featured in the latest video/VOD. Awkward...

cgsweat
Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

By the way, because it's a developing situation, it's not their fault, but Muscleangels's timing couldn't be worse: Stephanie is the model featured in the latest video/VOD. Awkward...

Yeah, I think any paysite like that is just waiting until WoS takes an official stance. Then they'll likely remove all content of her.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Also, apparently Stephanie was bragging on her IG stories (before she deleted it) that this story was driving more subscribers to her OF.

I sincerely hope that muscle fetishists don’t give her a pass because of her looks and physique. This is so disgusting and I’m having a very tough time wrapping my head around how someone can do something like this, and to make it worse get off with essentially a slap on the wrist (two days in jail for intimidating a child who is being molested into silence is a complete disgrace.)

fp909

Also, apparently Stephanie was bragging on her IG stories (before she deleted it) that this story was driving more subscribers to her OF.

I sincerely hope that muscle fetishists don’t give her a pass because of her looks and physique. This is so disgusting and I’m having a very tough time wrapping my head around how someone can do something like this, and to make it worse get off with essentially a slap on the wrist (two days in jail for intimidating a child who is being molested into silence is a complete disgrace.)

Not just "a" child, her daughter. Disgusting.

And yes, she was bragging about a week ago when the first story ran that it was driving traffic to her OF, though at the time it was just about photoshopping and not about this, so maybe it was a temporary bump. looks like her OF is still active (money, of course) but we'll see how far that goes

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

I wonder if this has anything with her moving to Dubai?

The United States lacks extradition treaties with China, the Russian Federation, Namibia, the United Arab Emirates, North Korea, Bahrain, and other countries. Damn cant believe a mother would take sides with a pedo over her daughter, shit is mindbogglin.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

She’s already been punished in the eyes of the US judicial system, so her exodus to Dubai probably wasn’t motivated by this. However, if WoS decided to ban her from competing at their shows, she might as well stay there since the only way she’s going to make a living would be doing sessions with trash bag schmoes who don’t care about her past and the Dubai police generally don’t care about prostitution.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

how many fellow competitors knew about this but remained silent?

Being so outspoken as she is, she struck me as one always having an insatiable appetite for attention. She is straight up addicted to attention...funny how all that attention-seeking instigated her downfall. Not a bad thing: if she kept low key and her mouth shut, not sure any of this would have been exposed. She's certainly getting all the attention now, just not in the way she intended.

« first < prev Page 1 of 5 next > last »