Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VODs

« first < prev Page 7 of 18 next > last »
Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

What's with all the inconsistent pricing? eg You got Meet Margarita Abdullah at $8.50 for 7 mins 49 but Princess Muscles, Margarita Abdullah at £12.50 for 6 min 6 yet most other new clips are still $7.50 to $8.50

Different models command different prices. She's a new model with extra-premium content. And I hear there's a sale coming soon. 😉

Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone have the tug-of-war video with Brittani Parish? Does she take on multiple people simultaneously, or are they all 1v1?

She does take on a multiple.

Feb 09, 2023 - edited Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

Different models command different prices. She's a new model with extra-premium content.

Your answer doesn't really make sense though, I quoted the same model with inconsistent pricing. One at "premium " pricing, one at usual pricing.

Feb 09, 2023 - edited Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

1) realistic armwrestling with random guys you recruit

2) realistic strength comparisons with random guys you recruit

3) domination - for example Margie putting that guy in chokeholds

4) girls talking about specific (or fake) scenarios from their lives - for example Danielle Willis’ neighbor video

Dislikes

1) zooming in with water spraying in cinema mode; you can’t visualize how big the girl is or even tell who it is; repetitive b reel

2) over acting in armwrestling; Sean does this a lot - exaggerated faces, fake struggling - ruins a lot of videos for me

Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

> Hi, > > I recently purchased herbiceps video from site as guest,but didn't recieve any notification or confirmation on my given mail by Makin the payment!! And where do I will get the purchased video??

Email us at help@herbicepscam.com from the email you used for the transaction and we can look it up for you, then send you the download link.

Got the link later on,thank you for responding though :)

Feb 10, 2023 - permalink

1) realistic armwrestling with random guys you recruit

2) realistic strength comparisons with random guys you recruit

3) domination - for example Margie putting that guy in chokeholds

4) girls talking about specific (or fake) scenarios from their lives - for example Danielle Willis’ neighbor video

Dislikes

1) zooming in with water spraying in cinema mode; you can’t visualize how big the girl is or even tell who it is; repetitive b reel

2) over acting in armwrestling; Sean does this a lot - exaggerated faces, fake struggling - ruins a lot of videos for me

Thank you for your feedback, we will definitely share this with the production guys.

Feb 10, 2023 - permalink

Got the link later on,thank you for responding though :)

Great! Thanks for letting me know.

Feb 10, 2023 - permalink

Don't cry - this is what happens when we get older. 😉

Everything about this little world of ours has changed so much in just the past 5 years, to say nothing of the massive changes since the mid-90s. The long-long videos of the 90s that retailed as high as $50-60 would cost about $100-120 today. OnlyFans/privately-commissioned customs notwithstanding, who is paying $100 for a solo video in 2023? Who is paying even the 1995 price for a single video? That market just does not exist anymore. No market demand, no supply.

I get it from a business standpoint. The model you guys use is WAY more profitable. You can turn 30 minutes of content into 3 or 4 little videos with transitions and crap. I just don't like it.

I'd rather pay $120 for 2 hours of what ends up on your cutting room floor than spend $120 on a few months worth of subscriptions or 10 different 3 minute music videos with a bunch of annoying short scene transitions and bizarre camera angles. That shit is fine for previews, but I don't want it in my content.

No hate though, I remember Mike from when he still went by Fistman on Diana the Valkyrie's site. I'm glad he's been very successful making content that most of us like, even if some curmudgeons like me would much rather have 4K versions of the kind of stuff Tom Jackson and Ray Martin used to make.

It is what it is. Honestly I'm happier with a lot of what I see on TikTok than what people are selling these days, but even TikTok videos cut too quickly and have annoying pointless transitions and effects. But what are you gonna do. The 1990s are long gone and we've got what we've got.

I accept that the only way I'm ever getting the kind of content I know is possible is if I make it and I already have a career doing something else. Oh well. The lack of decent content actually saves me money because I get just as much value out of TikTok and YouTube as I do out of anything you guys are selling at this point.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/83061 great !! 9 USD for 4 minutes!! what`s next? 20 USD for a minute? pathetic!!

cgsweat
Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

The whole VOD model essentially makes more money for the "company" (primary photographer and staff) while charging more over time for the consumer. The consumer always loses, in other words.

I've been around long enough to witness how things have shifted. It used to be that sites (including herbiceps) offered a simple monthly membership plan for access to everything. The plan was affordable and reasonable for the average consumer. Nowadays you can only buy 2 VOD's for the cost of what used to give you full access for a whole month.

Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

The whole VOD model essentially makes more money for the "company" (primary photographer and staff) while charging more over time for the consumer. The consumer always loses, in other words.

I've been around long enough to witness how things have shifted. It used to be that sites (including herbiceps) offered a simple monthly membership plan for access to everything. The plan was affordable and reasonable for the average consumer. Nowadays you can only buy 2 VOD's for the cost of what used to give you full access for a whole month.

Ugh! Tell me about it! Yeah I remember those days of a monthly subscription gets you everything. I have to wonder if the models are paid a flat fee or if the models get a percentage of what the clip makes.

Must be a good business to be in. I don't buy the whole "oh video shoots are so expensive" woe is me nonsense. They're making money hand over fist!

Feb 16, 2023 - edited Feb 16, 2023 - permalink

Different models command different prices. She's a new model with extra-premium content.

Sorry, Don't think this explanation rings correct - there's clearly been a noticeable hike in many clips prices posted lately (not new models) and having some other newish clips at the lower price doesn't even it out.

Feb 22, 2023 - permalink

I'll never ever argue value with a customer. I can only talk about what my team and I think our content is worth.

For a variety of reasons, most of the sites who offered low-cost "everything" memberships 10-15 years ago are no longer with us. Every existing site that you have a legacy relationship with was forced to adapt in order to survive. I'm a consumer, too, so I get it, but no company anywhere is immune to market forces.

I'm currently looking at more than 3600 FREE videos on our site. Is there any other paysite that's giving away that much content? If so, send me to them!

Feb 22, 2023 - permalink

Ugh! Tell me about it! Yeah I remember those days of a monthly subscription gets you everything. I have to wonder if the models are paid a flat fee or if the models get a percentage of what the clip makes.

Must be a good business to be in. I don't buy the whole "oh video shoots are so expensive" woe is me nonsense. They're making money hand over fist!

We definitely appreciate your business, man, but I don't know how you conclude that we're somehow getting a better deal on overall costs of doing business than everyone else. I wish! 🤣 The stories I could tell.....(seriously)

Feb 23, 2023 - edited Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

I don't know if this is the right place to put it but the Silvia Henry VOD wasn't coded correctly on the site. It can't be purchased.

Feb 23, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for that, I think I just fixed it

Feb 23, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for that, I think I just fixed it

Thank you. That VOD really makes me appreciate Sivila more than I did before...which was a lot. Hope you work with her again because she can FLEX!

Feb 23, 2023 - permalink

There might be a similar issue with other recent VODs. I assumed it was a slow down in updates, but maybe not.

Feb 23, 2023 - permalink

Did Andrea Shaw do any shoots post Olympia?

Feb 23, 2023 - permalink

If you don't mind me asking again, is there more from this shoot from Lindsey Cope, with this particular outfit?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eta37tgXIAIvjGW?f...

Feb 23, 2023 - permalink

I don’t mind the VOD prices for the most part, I just have an issue with selling us vids that were actually free before.

Feb 23, 2023 - permalink

I actually think Muscleangels way of doing it is the best. When they update their site with a new clip they'll offer the full version in their VOD store. The full clips are usually cut in 2 or 3 parts. So as a member you can either wait until all parts are added to the site, which at times can take a few months, or get all of it now. I always choose to pay for the full immediately when it's a FBB I'm a big fan of.

cgsweat
Feb 24, 2023 - permalink

I always choose to pay for the full immediately when it's a FBB I'm a big fan of.

Which seems to be why the VOD model works so well.

Feb 24, 2023 - permalink

I don’t mind the VOD prices for the most part, I just have an issue with selling us vids that were actually free before.

I actually think Muscleangels way of doing it is the best. When they update their site with a new clip they'll offer the full version in their VOD store. The full clips are usually cut in 2 or 3 parts. So as a member you can either wait until all parts are added to the site, which at times can take a few months, or get all of it now. I always choose to pay for the full immediately when it's a FBB I'm a big fan of.

Which seems to be why the VOD model works so well.

MuscleAngels is a terrific site. I say it often, but for those who don't know, I've been a huge fan of Annie since before paysites even existed. I think she's an incredible photographer and videographer and love the content she produces. I cannot comment on their business model, except to say that our goal is to provide the best value we can in ways that work for our customers and I believe the same is true for MuscleAngels. And not every HB content is set is going to be sold in the same way. We have a feel for the things that work and we listen to customer feedback and make offerings based on what we think the demand will be.

Ultimately, though, we have to try to make the decisions that we believe will allow us to maintain a viable business and hopefully to grow it in the years to come.

Feb 24, 2023 - permalink

Has Herbiceps ever decided not to shoot with a certain woman, despite this woman having an incredible physique? Has Herbiceps ever wanted to shoot with a particular woman, only to find that she will not shoot with Herbiceps? Do some women have 'exclusive contracts' to only shoot with one of the big sites? What are some of the oddest demands/requests you have ever had from one of your subjects or her party?

« first < prev Page 7 of 18 next > last »