Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VODs

« first < prev Page 18 of 18 next > last »
fp909
Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

I tried that but not my cup of tea. I felt like I was missing important visuals when I was moving the image around

Apr 29, 2024 - permalink

> I would like to see a feature introduced that allows you to filter VR videos out of the VOD store when browsing. I don't have a headset and don't intend to get one so having no way of filter VR vids out makes the site more difficult for me to browse.

tbh some of them look quite nice but i dont have a headset and can't enjoy them.

are there perhaps video files of them NOT in VR? but the same video? not sure what the camera records

No, the VR scenes are not also recorded as non VR automatically - this was answered by Herbiceps previously in a thread. They probably film other non VR scenes separately at the same session but not exactly the same.

May 12, 2024 - permalink

It`s became ridiculous lately...I already mentioned the fact that first 30 seconds of their VOD are trailer for the video...which is pathetic, of course.. But the videos in their "Stronger and Sexy" project is another level of disrespect то the customers! Last Tiffany video is 9.30 minutes long...but first two minutes, and last 30 seconds are just advertising of herbiceps website !! So in fact you pay for a free trailer! Great idea guys!

May 12, 2024 - edited May 12, 2024 - permalink

I miss the old hb without the for me rediculous prices, the "great" montage and emasculation. More posing and less dudes in the vids. But hey that's progress and now we have VR. Lower the prices of those vids and you get more people hooked...

4 days ago - permalink

It`s became ridiculous lately...I already mentioned the fact that first 30 seconds of their VOD are trailer for the video...which is pathetic, of course.. But the videos in their "Stronger and Sexy" project is another level of disrespect то the customers! Last Tiffany video is 9.30 minutes long...but first two minutes, and last 30 seconds are just advertising of herbiceps website !! So in fact you pay for a free trailer! Great idea guys!

why is the first 30 secs being the trailer pathetic? I dont understand. How is the first 2.30 secs just advertising for hb? Which Tiffany video are you talking about?

4 days ago - permalink

No, the VR scenes are not also recorded as non VR automatically - this was answered by Herbiceps previously in a thread. They probably film other non VR scenes separately at the same session but not exactly the same.

VR is filmed with a very expensive camera. Shooting VR is a whole different animal.

3 days ago - permalink

Is this VOD going to be released soon? This preview was from a while back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiQ3BM0C-hY&l...

3 days ago - permalink

I feel cheated. I bought a video, Tanya & Chelsea Heavyweight Blondes in the Gym, with this description: "Muscle measurements, heavy lifting, flexing out in public, dominating the gym with their incredible display of female muscle"

There was no heavy lifting (machine assisted pull-ups) and no flexing out in public.

I used the comment form to complain and never got a response.

3 days ago - permalink

I feel cheated. I bought a video, Tanya & Chelsea Heavyweight Blondes in the Gym, with this description: "Muscle measurements, heavy lifting, flexing out in public, dominating the gym with their incredible display of female muscle"

There was no heavy lifting (machine assisted pull-ups) and no flexing out in public.

I used the comment form to complain and never got a response.

I feel the same way about the Blanca siles, Anastasia Leonova, and one of the Andrea shaw VR videos that say they include Pec Bouncing. I bought them specifically to see them pec bounce and I skimmed through every second of those videos just to not see anything of the sort. The quality was great but I felt mislead 3 different times. At this point I seriously don't believe those tags UNLESS I know for a FACT that the model can and does do said action somewhat consistently.

2 days ago - permalink

has any body tried the VR Videos. what do i need as in glasses. any comments and recommendations would be great thanks

2 days ago - permalink

You can try it on a budget if you have a old samsung S7, S8 (or an other one wich supports Sansung Gear vr) lying arround. The Samsung Gear vr is very cheap second hand as its obsolete and not supported by the later Samsungs phone's. I used it for years and it basicly does the same as the "real" vr glasses

« first < prev Page 18 of 18 next > last »