Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbiceps VODs

« first < prev Page 6 of 17 next > last »
Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Sure, but what about recycled videos and diminishing quality of videos. So many clips feel like intro clips that cycle between 2-3 photoshoots at a time and weird camera angles

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Sure, but what about recycled videos and diminishing quality of videos. So many clips feel like intro clips that cycle between 2-3 photoshoots at a time and weird camera angles

I’d like to think we have a really nice mix of new and old and different styles of VODs….if you think one is substandard, e-mail us and we can refund your purchase. I personally watch and review or edit all of them. I don’t put ones up that I think are substandard. Occasionally; one might be poorly conceived or not well executed. I know I’m biased, but I think the quality of our stuff has gotten better and better and the quality of the models as well. Recently; I did some more basic edits of some older stuff like the Jen C one and the latest Show Stopper ones…all from never released or currently not published stuff and I liked how they turned out. They’ve sold well, and people seem to like them along with our more newly shot stuff as well.

If there’s some camera angles you don’t like, I get it. not everybody is going to enjoy every choice being made…but nothing major has changed in the last couple of years.

Sean does most of our shooting the last few years under my guidance; and he’s killing it IMO. His work with Andrea Shaw, Blakelee Ortega, Katelyn Winkler and many others has just been awesome and are all very recent. We still have much to post from those shoots.

If you want to be more specific over email or on the phone, will be glad to talk you through the choices being made and take your notes. We are always looking for constructive feedback.

The other thing to remember is that while a lot of our traffic is from people who have been around for 10-20 years, much of our traffic are newcomers who are thrilled to have the opportunity to purchase and enjoy the older models in the catalog.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Sean gets good content, but for me it's sometimes a hit and miss when it comes to how the videos are shot. Whenever I buy a video where he's moving all over the place and barely holds still, I tend to just delete the video after I watch it (if I do finish watching it). I don't enjoy paying for videos and then regret buying it. Yes, I really liked the Katelyn Winkler videos.. very well done. A recent one that I was disappointed in, was the Britani Parish strength test video. Great content, but the camera made it very frustrating to watch.

At some points, the camera's moving all over the place, going left and the right and then left again, etc. Maybe it doesn't affect everyone, but if there's too much rapid camera movement, I get vertigo. Can he just put the camera on a tripod or something to avoid all the camera shake? Another that comes to mind is the Buff Blond (Sophie) gym video. She's going for a heavy lift, and instead of letting us see what she was doing, he went behind her and zoomed on to the bar and her face!

Not trying to be over critical because as I said, it's not all bad. One of my favorite videos is one the with Ranya Dally doing her curling strength test. But when I see a video featuring a girl who's really good, it just gets frustrating when the video isn't very watchable.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Possibly some of the dissatisfaction comes from the preview format. Are the previews (in the short video clip or stills) edited to show the highlights or are they edited to show a range of the content in the full clips? That's why the older contact sheet type multiple time stamped previews (eg from older sites) while not as immediately impactful at least gave you a full taste of the content and pace of a clip before you bought.

ie people could see a certain sequence was only a few seconds etc and not necessary representative of the whole clip.

I suggest adding a contact sheet preview.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Thanks, rackt12...when you have 2,000 titles for sale, there's going to be some that don't measure up...there's also stuff that you may not like, but others do...I take all these notes to heart. I always say one person complaining represents dozens that never bother to complain. I understand you're not into off tripod stuff and are sensitive to camera shake or shaky or aggressive movements, and if so, a lot of our stuff would bother you. When I was shooting, I would get bored and feel like the material was boring on a tripod for too long, so I would go for a variety. I like when the camera gets super close to various muscle groups, but I do want to know who I'm looking at before zooming so far in. I also like non-neutral angles that put you right in the action, and that's likely where we have to agree to disagree. That said, I'm always trying to give notes that lead to a balanced amount and I'll certainly count this feedback as a big vote in favor of steady shots, and likely ones that don't zoon in too far.

The Britani Parish strength test video, I too, didn't love some of the camera work. Sometimes, it doesn't turn out like you want it to. That said, we have a review system (thumbs up or down) and I get to see that data. That video, in particular, has zero thumbs downs and a batch of thumbs ups. So, I don't know.

The Buff blondie note is also a good one.

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

Is it possible to reinstate the old archive website? That was incredible.

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for the response. I definitely would find it boring if the camera was just on the tripod and never moved (I may not have been clear). I'm with you on showing different angles. My issue has always been the excessive camera shake and wild/rapid movements. Only mentioned the tripod to hopefully reduce the amount of shakiness. So if the camera can stay relatively steady, that's all I ask. And the zooming complaint is really only on videos where the girl's specifically performing a feat of strength. I'm really info gym strength videos where they show how strong they are. So when they're doing the work, I just want to see what they're doing.

I actually never thought to click the like/dislike button... never thought it'd be effective, but perhaps I should.

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

Is it possible to reinstate the old archive website? That was incredible.

We are slowly bringing the old content onto the new platform, sometimes with re-edits and sometimes just posting the galleries and video clips...as you've seen. I meant for it to be faster, but month by month, it's being back-filled. We don't have the old website anymore, so its not possible to just "reinstate" it.

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for the response. I definitely would find it boring if the camera was just on the tripod and never moved (I may not have been clear). I'm with you on showing different angles. My issue has always been the excessive camera shake and wild/rapid movements. Only mentioned the tripod to hopefully reduce the amount of shakiness. So if the camera can stay relatively steady, that's all I ask. And the zooming complaint is really only on videos where the girl's specifically performing a feat of strength. I'm really info gym strength videos where they show how strong they are. So when they're doing the work, I just want to see what they're doing.

I actually never thought to click the like/dislike button... never thought it'd be effective, but perhaps I should.

Honestly, the most effective thing would be to email us with detailed feedback on the videos after watching them, and we could discuss what was what...I love talking about this stuff, so you can email me and I'll be happy to dialogue with you about the ins and outs of what you're thinking and the context of the shoot in questions, etc etc...I've had the same email address for 30 years its my last name at aol ...I have others, but that one is a direct line to me

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

Saw the recent Miss Rose Post. I'm sure she's hinted at wanting to do more L+C including interest in Overhead lifts. Can this finally get attempted?

Jan 25, 2023 - permalink

Saw the recent Miss Rose Post. I'm sure she's hinted at wanting to do more L+C including interest in Overhead lifts. Can this finally get attempted?

Its a lot of human squats, fireman carries and lifts...and some muscle comparisons, some light taunting, and she just owns the room...but no clean and jerk of a guy

Jan 26, 2023 - edited Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

just be more professional...it`s not serious to wait more that a yeat to post video after the shooting as lately Lindsay Dias video... and do make good previews with reasonable "tags" for example..I am buying only videos with measurements and armwrestling do you see tag "measurements" in your latest video? this one https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/82814

of course not, but...there is preview picture with measuring her arm!! if you haven`t post this picture...well you haven't got my 8.50 USD

so simple...be more serious in doing your job, and post your shooting as soon as possible, as every other pay site

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

just be more professional...it`s not serious to wait more that a yeat to post video

post your shooting as soon as possible, as every other pay site

Wrong, many other pay sites post clip months or even years after shooting. You clearly have no idea of the economics of running a long term paysite with subscribers just because your particular fetish isn't satisfied immediately.

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

Wrong, many other pay sites post clip months or even years after shooting. You clearly have no idea of the economics of running a long term paysite with subscribers just because your particular fetish isn't satisfied immediately.

well, Awefilms, FTV and Muscle Angels and HDP definitely post videos in very short time after the shooting...

fp909
Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

As far as HDP is becuase I’m fast as fuck editing lmao

Jan 26, 2023 - edited Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

well, Awefilms, FTV and Muscle Angels and HDP definitely post videos in very short time after the shooting...

Nope, Muscle Angels for example, often posts older clips - clearly because some women are younger or retired/off the scene/no longer competing and I'm not talking about reposts or "remasters" of old material. Unless you know the time of shooting you are making your answers up up as you go along.

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone know why Sarah's videos have been removed? There was a new video of her posted maybe a month ago and it's already gone.

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

HB's camera abilities leaves a TON to be desired. You have camera zoomed in too close to the wrong things, cameraman running all over the place ending up with shaky footage, etc.

This is one of the main reasons I don't buy their content anymore. Retarded camera angles trying and editing trying to be creative. What I wouldn't give for a return to the WPW/Premier Productions era when you used to get 60-90 minutes of content filmed by a normal human being. Every pose imaginable in 6 different outfits, 20 minutes of armwrestling, lifting, tests of strength, you name it. Younger guys here don't even know. You can still buy a lot of the old WPW, Premier and Ray Martin content. Shame it's all crappy VHS quality, but aside from that it's absurd how much better it is than anything you can get now in terms of value and really delivering exactly what we all want.

Mike is old enough to remember though, but this is the way things are done now to maximize profit I guess. Gotta keep us hitting the button like a crack-addicted monkey. Never quite getting the satisfaction you're after, but maybe the next 3 minute chopped up music video will do it. Nope. I stepped off that treadmill a long time ago. Especially with HB, the number one offender. When I think about the potential... what they COULD be doing with the equipment and access to talent they have and then look at the trash they turn out it makes me want to cry.

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

We cannot speak to any specifics about other site operations, but we are always happy to hear when users are having a satisfactory experience with other businesses within this genre.

On multiple occasions over the past year, Sean has wrapped up a shoot and had the first release ready within 24-48 hours.

But also, there are weeks when he's shooting 20+ models. Even if all that content could be instantly edited, point-blank, it would make no business sense whatsoever to publish 500 clips and 40 VODs over the next 7-10 days.

We do listen to all relevant feedback, but we ultimately have to make the decisions that keep the business viable.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone know why Sarah's videos have been removed? There was a new video of her posted maybe a month ago and it's already gone.

Sarah Backman is not available on HerBiceps at this time. Thank you for your interest.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

This is one of the main reasons I don't buy their content anymore. Retarded camera angles trying and editing trying to be creative. What I wouldn't give for a return to the WPW/Premier Productions era when you used to get 60-90 minutes of content filmed by a normal human being. Every pose imaginable in 6 different outfits, 20 minutes of armwrestling, lifting, tests of strength, you name it. Younger guys here don't even know. You can still buy a lot of the old WPW, Premier and Ray Martin content. Shame it's all crappy VHS quality, but aside from that it's absurd how much better it is than anything you can get now in terms of value and really delivering exactly what we all want.

Mike is old enough to remember though, but this is the way things are done now to maximize profit I guess. Gotta keep us hitting the button like a crack-addicted monkey. Never quite getting the satisfaction you're after, but maybe the next 3 minute chopped up music video will do it. Nope. I stepped off that treadmill a long time ago. Especially with HB, the number one offender. When I think about the potential... what they COULD be doing with the equipment and access to talent they have and then look at the trash they turn out it makes me want to cry.

Don't cry - this is what happens when we get older. 😉

Everything about this little world of ours has changed so much in just the past 5 years, to say nothing of the massive changes since the mid-90s. The long-long videos of the 90s that retailed as high as $50-60 would cost about $100-120 today. OnlyFans/privately-commissioned customs notwithstanding, who is paying $100 for a solo video in 2023? Who is paying even the 1995 price for a single video? That market just does not exist anymore. No market demand, no supply.

Guys on GWM are posting 8-second clips they get from TikTok. No one's paying for that, of course, but the views are there. It's really apples and oranges, though - there was no Instagram on OnlyFans in the pre-2000 era. So many girls are creating their own content. What they collectively publish every day is exponentially more voluminous than every single paysite combined.

We've found what we think is a happy medium in today's on-demand world. Our products don't always smack, but we're happy and thankful for the shooters - mainly Sean - and great models who put in the effort to produce enjoyable content. Like yourself, I often wish I could turn back the clock, but that's never going to be possible. No matter how much I may want them to, Denise Rutkowski and Tonya Knight ain't walking through that door, but I sure am glad I was alive to witness the whole thing.

If you're ever dissatisfied with an HB-produced VOD for any reason, drop us a line and we'll be happy to refund you directly, no questions asked. Thank you for sharing your thoughts today.

Feb 07, 2023 - permalink

Hi,

I recently purchased herbiceps video from site as guest,but didn't recieve any notification or confirmation on my given mail by Makin the payment!! And where do I will get the purchased video??

Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

What's with all the inconsistent pricing? eg You got Meet Margarita Abdullah at $8.50 for 7 mins 49 but Princess Muscles, Margarita Abdullah at £12.50 for 6 min 6 yet most other new clips are still $7.50 to $8.50

Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone have the tug-of-war video with Brittani Parish? Does she take on multiple people simultaneously, or are they all 1v1?

Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

Hi,

I recently purchased herbiceps video from site as guest,but didn't recieve any notification or confirmation on my given mail by Makin the payment!! And where do I will get the purchased video??

Email us at help@herbicepscam.com from the email you used for the transaction and we can look it up for you, then send you the download link.

« first < prev Page 6 of 17 next > last »