Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

For armwrestling fans...

« first < prev Page 4 of 11 next > last »
Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Sorry Iยดm not a fan of this competetive table thing armwrestling!! I like the barstyle armwrestling, when you set rules it is much saver!!

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

I like the barstyle armwrestling, when you set rules it is much saver!!

What does it save?

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

I love arm wrestling, but only when they stay perfectly still and actually let their arms do the wrestling. I absolutely cannot stand when they throw their bodies behind it, ridiculous.

The real problem, especially in "I wrestled my girl cousin and lost" type of Youtube matches is that the participants have different ideas of what the rules are supposed to be. Or they simply do "something" without a clue if it is helps or not or is breaking some rule or not.

I always wish to see both go by the same rules, no matter what the rules are. Grabbing the table or not, throwing your body around or not. It's bad when one person is left thinking "I should have done that" or "I could have done that too" or one of them wins because he had a different idea of what you are allowed to do. This changes the determining factor away from pure strength or skill.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Better breaking the rules than breaking the arm ๐Ÿ˜‚

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Better breaking the rules than breaking the arm ๐Ÿ˜‚

The way I've heard it is that these often go together.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

> Who do you think won this one? > >

The lady wins ๐Ÿ†. Who's she?

She is a armwrestling competitor . Camille

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink
Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

nice! Congratulations

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Thanks , pretty funny same result like the contest i did before Corona break

This time had some more strap matches than last time , unusual for me but like it

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

How did u plac?

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

How did u plac?

Is on medal but same like contest before corona left Second, right third place

Apr 30, 2023 - edited Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Damm again no gold medal... seems like one woman is always ahead

But hey have u seen Gabi lose recently?

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Damm again no gold medal... seems like one woman is always ahead

But hey have u seen Gabi lose recently?

Yes still no Gold but bei very proud but There was some realy good oponents at my weight class, from strengt to technique. Some i just beat because of Second match with Strap. It looks like i at strap i have a Bretter strength control than the wrist bending girls

Dont know about Gabi lol

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Who took gold?

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

On left it was a cross fit competitor who beat me about same size, weight and shape like me

on right a physique competitor beat me and the next girl, smaller than me about 1,58 m and same weight bigger arm

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Left arm must have been a great battle then

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Very impressive. It would be an honour watching Liesbeth arm wrestling. Great competitor.

Apr 30, 2023 - edited Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

In gave her a hard chalenge on left but she beat me pretty clear, pushed my arm down slow but i was not able to stop her push

On right there was an harder fight, but she had the better start so i just could stop her push and resist as long i was able to hold the start disadvantage, but she realy had to earn the win

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Did she have a better technique or was her arm just slightly stronger Liesbeth?

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

On left Yes she was slightly stronger on technique we used about same

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Did you ever have a rematch Liesbeth?

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

No lol after competition we both had to do our Expo Jobs But hope we meet again and give it am try

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Hope you win next time.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Sounds awesome, would have loved to watch

« first < prev Page 4 of 11 next > last »