Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

For armwrestling fans...

« first < prev Page 3 of 11 next > last »
Aug 27, 2022 - edited Aug 27, 2022 - permalink

Only a small twist of wrist and the other arm goes down quick . First she used her bicep for hold what makes sense beacuse arm look trained and is used on hold weights/preasure . Just a slightly used technique and a big advantage .

Aug 27, 2022 - permalink

I am a fan of dominant matches either against male or other female. But when it real matches.

Also I like 2 vs 1 matches a lot

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8xGsY9j...

Aug 28, 2022 - permalink
Aug 29, 2022 - permalink

Gabi Vasconcelos against Pro Armwrestler Engin Terzi youtu . be / -3uggyg_koU

Aug 29, 2022 - permalink

Gabi Vasconcelos against Pro Armwrestler Engin Terzi youtu . be / -3uggyg_koU

It's only afterpull but Gabi is STRONG and this really shows how good Engin is. 99% of men on the planet are going down versus Gabi.

Aug 30, 2022 - edited Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

I've always much preferred Female vs Female amateur armwrestling matches. When it's Male vs Female I think there's far too high of a chance that the guy is going easy, there's way too many videos out there of regular sized guys getting beaten by muscle girls half their weight for me to take it seriously. When it's two girls going at it the matches seem way more authentic. Sure, you get the odd match where it's clear one girl isn't really trying but at least you know that isn't because they're trying to sell a fantasy.

I think it's really telling that in a lot of HerBiceps' armwrestling videos girls will often struggle more putting away smaller girls than the smaller girls struggle putting down men.

Here's a good example of what I'm talking about. Girl on the left is clearly muscular and fit but is dwarfed by the size of the girl on the right. Yet the girl on the right still seriously struggles to take her down even if girl on the left doesn't really ever have a chance of actually winning. How often do you ever see a struggle like this when it's a strong woman beating a man on these sorts of sites?

Nov 14, 2022 - permalink

I absolutely love arm wrestling. I have arm wrestled both men and women. I enjoy arm wrestling other women more. Much more competitive and fierce. It makes for a fulfilling experience. I have arm wrestled a handful of times in my life but each of them were memorable. My last defeat was when I arm wrestled a lady who weighed 50lbs+ more than me. Always think about a rematch with her! The last time I arm wrestled was in 2020 (which I won) and I really miss arm wrestling. My problem is that I am too shy to challenge anyone to arm wrestle me. It will make me sad if the person I am trying to arm wrestle, will say I am weird or give me an ugly no. I put ads on craigslist and have gotten some unwarranted messages from men.

Nov 14, 2022 - permalink

I absolutely love arm wrestling. I have arm wrestled both men and women. I enjoy arm wrestling other women more. Much more competitive and fierce. It makes for a fulfilling experience. I have arm wrestled a handful of times in my life but each of them were memorable. My last defeat was when I arm wrestled a lady who weighed 50lbs+ more than me. Always think about a rematch with her! The last time I arm wrestled was in 2020 (which I won) and I really miss arm wrestling. My problem is that I am too shy to challenge anyone to arm wrestle me. It will make me sad if the person I am trying to arm wrestle, will say I am weird or give me an ugly no. I put ads on craigslist and have gotten some unwarranted messages from men.

I think the same way - fem vs fem is just way more intense.... so tell us about yourself, ur age and stats... where do u battle?

Nov 14, 2022 - permalink

I think the same way - fem vs fem is just way more intense.... so tell us about yourself, ur age and stats... where do u battle?

Well, I am 5'2 and weigh 185 lbs. I have been into arm wrestling for over half of my life but my shyness is a big obstacle. I am "pretty strong for a girl" enjoy occasional exercises at home. I am considering joining a gym soon because I would like accept my strength and get stronger, rather than give in to those who think girls should not be strong.

Nov 14, 2022 - permalink

Wow and ur age?

Nov 14, 2022 - permalink

Wow and ur age?

In my thirties.

Nov 23, 2022 - permalink

Why should girs not be allowed to be strong ? Nothing is sexier than a strong girl and if she has big muscles, that's even better ! Man have to go out of those old principes !

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

What kind of matchup do you prefer?

• Male vs. Female or
  • Female vs. Female MALE VS FEMALE...

Do like when she dominates the match, or do you like when she is pushed to her limit? WHEN SHE IS PUSHED TO HER ALL LIMITS. Do you prefer her to go against weaker people that stand no chance, or stronger people that would give her a good challenge? STRONGER PEOPLE THAT WOULD GIVE HER A GOOD CHALLENGE.

Also, who would be in your dream matchup? ASHLEE POTTS

You're welcome to share example videos of your ideal matchup.

Jan 03, 2023 - edited Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

Female vs Male, in a close non-fake match, over Female vs Female and it's not close. Obviously with the female winning! Even hotter is when a woman gets in a dominant position in bed, pins her man's arms and despite his feeble attempts, can do nothing. Similar to the ongoing thread about the Longmire episode.

cgsweat
Feb 10, 2023 - permalink

Real or fake match?

Feb 10, 2023 - permalink

Real or fake match?

I think it is fake, but it could be real. If it is fake, it is a good one.

Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

It's not entirely clear to me what you are referring to in your message, but it sounds like you might be describing a [technique for weightlifting] or some other physical activity. However, without more context, it's difficult for me to provide a specific response.

Feb 16, 2023 - edited Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

Real or fake match?

Looked her up to learn more about her. Based on what I've found out, I think this is real. She's 6' tall, 160lb, and on her IG, there's a video of her lifting a 28kg kettlebell overhead with one arm. So, she's actually quite strong as a number of her session reviews attest to.

Feb 28, 2023 - permalink

This AW happened in a russian (police?) TV series. Does anyone happen to know how that series is called or where to find it?

cgsweat
Apr 28, 2023 - permalink

Who do you think won this one?

Apr 28, 2023 - permalink

Who do you think won this one?

The lady wins 🏆. Who's she?

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

I love arm wrestling, but only when they stay perfectly still and actually let their arms do the wrestling. I absolutely cannot stand when they throw their bodies behind it, ridiculous.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

I love arm wrestling, but only when they stay perfectly still and actually let their arms do the wrestling. I absolutely cannot stand when they throw their bodies behind it, ridiculous.

What the hell are you talking about. Arm wrestling is entirely about throwing your body behind it.

If you actually loved arm wrestling you would know a bit more about it.

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

Exatly!!!

Apr 30, 2023 - permalink

If you want to see what actual arm wrestling looks like here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABp7s25HmbQ

« first < prev Page 3 of 11 next > last »