Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

For armwrestling fans...

« first < prev Page 1 of 11 next > last »
cgsweat
Jun 04, 2022 - permalink

What kind of matchup do you prefer?

• Male vs. Female or
  • Female vs. Female

Do like when she dominates the match, or do you like when she is pushed to her limit? Do you prefer her to go against weaker people that stand no chance, or stronger people that would give her a good challenge?

Also, who would be in your dream matchup?

You're welcome to share example videos of your ideal matchup.

[deleted]
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

I definitely prefer when the woman dominates the match against weaker men.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

I am a sucker for armwrestling videos. I love watching a beautiful and strong woman overpower and win against male opponents. It's way more satisfying when they win for real and it's a competitive and close match.

This is probably my favorite Male v Female armwrestling video ever. I can never stop watching:

Jun 05, 2022 - edited Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

In videos I prefer real close FvF matches. Unfortunately, I'm getting stronger since high school and I can't find average girls as strong as me, like my former classmates (nostalgia hits hard).

IRL, I like to have long matches, showing her different positionings and how to pull safely, as an attepmt to spark on her a taste for the sport. My dream match would be a match like the one I had like in 2020, but harder: she held me pretty well in the beggining, and I actually wanted it to last longer, but she was asking for more (she thought I could not do it), but everytime I put a little more strength she began to go down, and I had to let her bring me up again. We did this for a few cycles until she lost. For a moment it was perfectly balanced.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Clifferdddd
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

I agree on the FvF close matches, but they have to be real. What is the point of a fake match? Might as well just do a flex and be done with it. On a very close match it's always interesting to see who can push through the pain and fatigue for the win, who wants it bad enough.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

FvF and very close, with struggle

[deleted]
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

Armwrestling is my favorite test of strength. I love women arm wrestling period but especially close matches. I love the struggle and hopefully the shaking and to see who will win.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

FvM and FvF, love them both. as long as there is at least one nice female biceps, i'm good

[deleted]
Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

I love the F v M vids where its an older female teacher dominating a male student, especially if she doesn’t look that impressive at first and when the match starts her biceps pop and all the students go crazy and she beats him. I also like F/F matches with older women friends or family members.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

M v F definitely, since I'm very much into femdom stuff. I also don't care if it's fake, as long as the girl is pretty and decently muscular.

The following are probably my favourite ones on the site:

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

I have been competing in arm wrestling for a while and 99% of what I see posted on here is absolute cringe. If not fake, then often just so so wrong and absent of any rules whatsoever.

My ideal matches are, actual arm wrestlers, (for example Sarah Backman) demonsrating their technique and skill. As well as strength.

Jun 07, 2022 - edited Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

There are so many sripted matches out there , a lil bit more real is needed . Ok for the bi fans they could make it a slow push down of the weaker one but that is all script needed , not like soooooo many just let the ladie win dont matter if it it a real push or all this unreal domitation matches , dont need more of this .

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

I have been competing in arm wrestling for a while and 99% of what I see posted on here is absolute cringe. If not fake, then often just so so wrong and absent of any rules whatsoever.

Most horrible is this stupid grip other hand under forearm , dont make any sense but so much show

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Most horrible is this stupid grip other hand under forearm , dont make any sense but so much show

Yeah that was bizarre.

Jun 11, 2022 - edited Jun 11, 2022 - permalink

Dont matter if Female vs. Female or Male vs Female ,it must be real pushing and by some easy rules and be fair . 100 % Pro rules are not possible everywhere but some rules are needed to avoid injuries .

If one is obvious much stronger it is fair dont slam other down quickly and risk to hurt the other , better push down slow and seee how long and intense He or She is able to resist . I do so and many man do with me so too

Jun 11, 2022 - edited Jun 22, 2022 - permalink

My fave armwrestling video on this site, is that one next to swimming pool when the girl slams the guy down in under a second. Cant remember her name but I think she is a crossfitter, and the guy had nail varnish on for some reason. This one:

Jun 22, 2022 - edited Jun 22, 2022 - permalink

definately fem vs fem and a real long hard stuggle. I really don't like onesided stuff, wheter its a strong woman against a wimpy guy or girl

Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

I don't mind the gender mix as long as it's a genuine contest of equals. When you see a 12" forearm holding its own, or beating, a 20" forearm it's a bit lame really. Bit like those ridiculous (pulled) belly-punch videos with some fool "pummelling" some taut abs. I suppose I need to keep in mind that there are a lot of young under 12-year old shmoes out there who lap it all up though.

Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

I don't mind the gender mix as long as it's a genuine contest of equals. When you see a 12" forearm holding its own, or beating, a 20" forearm it's a bit lame really. Bit like those ridiculous (pulled) belly-punch videos with some fool "pummelling" some taut abs. I suppose I need to keep in mind that there are a lot of young under 12-year old shmoes out there who lap it all up though.

Or, some people are into women dominating men and not necessarily doing so in a realistic way. To each their own.

Jun 24, 2022 - edited Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

If a guy takes on a woman and gets absolutely thrashed that's his fault. It's also hilarious! Most arm wrestling videos are pretty boring.

Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

My fave armwrestling video on this site, is that one next to swimming pool when the girl slams the guy down in under a second. Cant remember her name but I think she is a crossfitter, and the guy had nail varnish on for some reason. This one:

He's completely handicapped in that match. You can't pull on your stomach.

I'm not saying she couldn't win in a fair match, but that match in the video is a complete joke.

Jun 25, 2022 - edited Jun 25, 2022 - permalink

Talking about complete Jokes lol But some always try to find reasons why this is good

The Pool match is at least close to a improoved armwrestling and for have fun OK

Jul 09, 2022 - edited Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

This is more the prefered armwrestling without pro rules but can be called a seroius aw competiton too

and the way i do about 90 % too ( dont mean the loose lol )

Jul 09, 2022 - edited Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

I only care for strength difference videos. I want to see how much stronger bodybuilder makes these girls compared to the average person. But they do need to actually be trying. When the guy pretends to lose, it’s always so obvious and embarrassing to watch.

I see zero appeal in two equal opponents. May as well watch two non bodybuilders arm wrestle. It’s still the same outcome: two equal opponents. Why bother involving muscularity in the equation?

« first < prev Page 1 of 11 next > last »