Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

For armwrestling fans...

« first < prev Page 2 of 11 next > last »
Jul 09, 2022 - edited Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

Strength difference is nice but for me more for fun, just to proove or earn some respect The most vids of strength difference are just made for a Show Match and raise Fantasy of many the Fans

Get often challenged by much stronger men too but most just want to proove my strength and want to see how hard i be able to figth , same when obviously weaker male challenge me.

About equal or close is most interesting for me and a open End without a clear superior makes the sense of competition. So many various things to find out, who gets the better start, who has the better Position, the better technique, the better strength endourance, who is slightly stronger, who makes a fault, the better will to win, and so much more Next interesting is at next matches, who learned better from the experience and know how to use it as advantage, who is more powered out from last match and so on For my matches on equal or close. Often i win next because i do not power out quick and be able to hold long time, most win second macht because of this but often win second time because studied my opponent and know how to handle him or her

For me it's more satisfying to earn my Victory and no shame when loose in a fair competition OK like the win more lol

Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

love what u wrote liesbeth!

Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

So as the guy before said:

“Different strokes for different folks”

Nothing about what you wrote does anything for me. I just want to see how much stranger a girl is compared to a normal person.

Whenever this conversation comes up, people always start a debate that can’t be won since both parties are looking for two different things. I’m just tired of the endless cycle. Why do people quote videos they hate and complain about them? No one wants to hear it and the video clearly wasn’t made for you.

cgsweat
Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

It's not meant to be a "debate." This is just a discussion. You like what you like, and that's fine.

Jul 09, 2022 - edited Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

So as the guy before said:

“Different strokes for different folks”

Nothing about what you wrote does anything for me. I just want to see how much stranger a girl is compared to a normal person.

Whenever this conversation comes up, people always start a debate that can’t be won since both parties are looking for two different things. I’m just tired of the endless cycle.

I know many like the strenght diference , this is OK

I just wrote how things work for me this was not a try to convince you in other way

I did armwrestled in both ways ( be the stronger one or be the weaker one depends on opponents) but for me competition is first and diference is just for show/proove what i got or have fun at

Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

I know many like the strenght diference , this is OK

I just wrote how things work for me this was not a try to cnvince you in other way

I did armwrestled in both ways ( be the stronger one or be the weaker one depends on opponents) but for me competitin is first and diference is just for show/proove what i got or have fun at

I like what u like, equal power!

Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

This is more the prefered armwrestling without pro rules but can be called a seroius aw competiton too

and the way i do about 90 % too ( dont mean the loose lol )

Good match which shows the importance of hand control. Once he takes her hand it's pretty much over.

cgsweat
Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

Real or fake?

In other words, did the guy lose intentionally?

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

I mean it's a stupid match right off the bat, why do people grip with the other hand like that it makes no sense.

She appears to take his hand and wrist so she has a great position. So, very likely he was trying and lost.

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

I think yes they pushed for Real, she had a good position and grip so i guess she has some practice and the guy don't looks like he knows how to do it right. Bad is this stupid Hand grip under pushing arms. The problem is that so many Videos are out there with this stupid hand grip that many people think this is right and nobody thinks about how sensles it is to push a arm down to the table when other arm is in the way 😭 But many think get a good grip at the table with other arm is cheat lol victoms of Spam false shown clips At the Bar you cant get it perfect but in a close right way yes One thing many don't relize is that even the lean looking bartenders have some trained strong forearms just from carry all the full cups and bottles on a tablett the whole working time 🤔 The more carry in one walk the more money earn

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

The problem is that so many Videos are out there with this stupid hand grip that many people think this is right and nobody thinks about how sensles it is to push a arm down to the table when other arm is in the way 😭

Agreed, why do they keep doing this

Aug 01, 2022 - permalink

Agree too ..stupid grip

Aug 02, 2022 - permalink

Uploaded this one today. Total domination

Aug 02, 2022 - permalink

Real or fake?

In other words, did the guy lose intentionally?<

To me it looks real. She is incredibly fit, obviously, and you can tell from the reaction of the others in the room that this is real. I don't think they react that way if it is fake, and she most definitely wouldn't.

Aug 02, 2022 - permalink

Uploaded this one today. Total domination

She actually elbow fouled on the first pin so it shouldn't count. Second pin yeah, total domination.

Aug 02, 2022 - edited Aug 02, 2022 - permalink

Finally, to add to the point of this thread, I get excited by strong women completing feats of strength, and somehow it is more exciting if they compete with men and beat them. It does not mean I expect it to happen, and when I see a photo of a powerful looking woman with an equally powerful looking guy, I am not going to chime in, "ooh she could crush him!" Or "She's the man of the family." That kind of comment is demeaning and stupid. Of course it is the result of people with an even more exaggerated version of the same fetish I have, so I understand.

In AW videos, I like to see a real contest, not a fake one. Christine Resendes (SP?) was pretty amazing and liked to arm wrestle men and surprise them in bars, at the gym, and in parties. Her videos were not fake, or did not look that way. Additionally, she was attractive and buffed.

Any video in which the guy is not showing his face smacks of a fake to me, and I hate fakes. One amazing one on youtube was a wife who had been training for a while and had gotten good at exercising in the pole dancing pole, etc, beating her husband. Her comment was that he was a good sport for letting her post the video, but stupid idiots commented stupidly, and she took the video down, even her whole page, as I remember. It is one of the reason I hate the stupid comments; there are usually negative consequences.

I love push-up contests in which the women win, there is a really good one of a woman in a dress defeating a few army and navy males at a wedding of all places. She does well over 100 push-ups before stopping.

https://youtu.be/avvitL86Awc

Also, the first crossfit videos I saw were of some small to medium sized woman totally dominating a much bigger man in both weight and number of reps, but she was a pro and he was training to become a trainer, so it was understandable. However, it was still a video I revisited frequently, until it went away too.

Aug 02, 2022 - permalink

She actually elbow fouled on the first pin so it shouldn't count. Second pin yeah, total domination.

No she slid her elbow

Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

No she slid her elbow

Yes she did, off the pad = elbow foul

Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

Yes she did, off the pad = elbow foul

You can say whatever you want but it doesn't make you less delusional

Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

You can say whatever you want but it doesn't make you less delusional

I'm not trying to insult anyone or argue with you? Do some research on arm wrestling rules. Your elbow has to stay on the pad.

I've been following professional arm wrestling and arm wrestling myself for 15 years. No delusion here.

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink
Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

Female vs Male arm wrestling is way hotter, because there's something embarassing about being weaker than a girl, especially in the arms. It's the best form of emmasculation.

Of course, AW takes technique too, which is why it's way hotter to watch girls that aren't pro armwrestlers go up against guys.

The hottest part is probably when a girl just sits there and lets the guy try to push her arm for at least an inch, and you can see he's trying with 100% of his strength.

Casual arm wrestling in public makes it more hot too.

My dream matchup would be me vs Sarah Backman, 2 arms vs 1.

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

Female vs Male arm wrestling is way hotter, because there's something embarassing about being weaker than a girl, especially in the arms. It's the best form of emmasculation.

Of course, AW takes technique too, which is why it's way hotter to watch girls that aren't pro armwrestlers go up against guys.

The hottest part is probably when a girl just sits there and lets the guy try to push her arm for at least an inch, and you can see he's trying with 100% of his strength.

Casual arm wrestling in public makes it more hot too.

My dream matchup would be me vs Sarah Backman, 2 arms vs 1.

see, I think that those are the most boring matches... guys who stand no chance.... sorry, that doesn't do it for me... its just not interesting.... I wanna see a compeititive struggle with both fighters giving their best...

Aug 24, 2022 - edited Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

Yes not just boring normaly 100 % scripted for people like radek13

Ok some are Real but competitors are chosen for this choreographic by size and strength difference 🚫

Exept of armwrestle Kids or just for make a Show (take pics for example) i never armwrestled like this 100 % nothing that is related to competition or strength test or something real in any way 😳

cgsweat
Aug 26, 2022 - permalink

Recent upload. Pretty evenly matched, same gender. But it's pretty quick:

« first < prev Page 2 of 11 next > last »