Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Pissing during deadlifts?

[deleted]
Mar 30, 2022 - permalink

Has anybody else seen this video of Hunter Henderson pissing all over the floor while doing deadlifts? People in the comments are saying it's not unusual:

https://mobile.twitter.com/easyworkmaddi/stat...

As for me, I'm disgusted and yet I cannot look away.

Mar 30, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Mar 30, 2022 - edited Mar 30, 2022 - permalink

Has anybody else seen this video of Hunter Henderson pissing all over the floor while doing deadlifts? People in the comments are saying it's not unusual:

https://mobile.twitter.com/easyworkmaddi/stat...

As for me, I'm disgusted and yet I cannot look away.

I saw it , and id love to see more examples, I have read it's common, I kinda love the commitment, hot in itself

Mar 30, 2022 - permalink

At the PL meets I'd spectated, the announcer said that for females, a little peeing during a heavy lift is normal. But that's like a trickle. Hunter is peeing profusely. Hunter has mentioned having stress urinary incontinence since she was a teenager, so it is a real condition. Despite this I wish that, as a courtesy to her fellow lifters, she would put a towel down or something at least, but, you know, if everyone involved is cool with it I suppose I have nothing to say.

Mar 30, 2022 - permalink

Knowing female powerlifters and weightlifters, it happens. But it’s kind of weird how Hunter loves showing it off.

One to thing to piss on the platform during a competition where you’re giving it your best effort. A whole other thing if you’re doing that regularly in a public gym.

Mar 30, 2022 - permalink

Read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comment...

She also has urinary incontinence, which further adds to the problem. As long as she cleans it up afterwards and the gym allows it, fair play I guess.

Mar 31, 2022 - edited Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

Ya know I was just gonna bring that up. I hope she cleans up after herself, kinda gross not to mention unsanitary.

Chainer
Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Can she not just... go to the bathroom (like, the actual, literal, bathroom) right before attempting a super heavy lift during which this happens?

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

I don’t know, I think she might have a public urination fetish and this how she can indulge without getting a ticket from the police.

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

There is a limit, she needs to be banned, fuck her

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Even if it is common you don’t see someone recording themselves and posting it on their social.

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

That's a lot of piss. I know powerlifters (especially women) can piss themselves while lifting but usually it isn't that noticeable. Hunter's shooting out whole streams.

cgsweat
Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

She goes in with a full bladder and films herself urinating all over a public floor, likely splattering onto the equipment as well, then shares it for millions to see on social media.

👎

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Are there more vids like this

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

lol amazing people don't say anything tbh.

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

I feel bad for the others who were there, like wtf, imagine its your first day at the gym and you see this. Okay lets say she pissed herself, amazing, good for her, but why share it on social media?

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

hah, so it seems she quite literally takes the piss!

my only real complaint here is that i wasn't anywhere underneath. shrugs

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

hah, so it seems she quite literally takes the piss!

my only real complaint here is that i wasn't anywhere underneath. shrugs

I'd be her towel

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Hunter Henderson posted on IG the other day that she does infact wear adult diapers when possible, but the powerlifting suits she wears makes it extremely difficult.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink

Nothing a woman does can be wrong. She is such brave woman for sharing her piss with her gym buddies and her IG followers. On the other hand a guy gets roasted for spreading his legs to sit comfortably on a chair.

Apr 02, 2022 - permalink

^ not too many understand or appreciate the plight of guys suffering through the rigors of terminal manspreaditis. truly, it's a crying shame.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »