Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Pissing during deadlifts?

[deleted]
Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

I couldn’t agree more tapp!👍👍

fp909
Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

I’m guessing 90%+ of this thread has never pulled 500lbs+ lol

The stress is from the stress on the body from lifting not because she’s nervous. It won’t cause her to pee on stage.

Yes she cleans it up after I don’t know why people assume she doesn’t just because it’s not in the video (and she has posted video of her cleaning it up)

Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

It's gross, sure, but it must feel 100x worse for her. I don't really understand why anyone who isn't present when it happens cares. If the gym is okay with it and the other lifters are okay with it, how the hell are y'all going to sit here and get offended vicariously?

Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

I’m guessing 90%+ of this thread has never pulled 500lbs+ lol

The stress is from the stress on the body from lifting not because she’s nervous. It won’t cause her to pee on stage.

Yes she cleans it up after I don’t know why people assume she doesn’t just because it’s not in the video (and she has posted video of her cleaning it up)

I’m curious how many people on the forums actually strength train. I see so many odd myths about training, drug usage, etc.

fp909
Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

Most don’t. There are many of us that do but few probably are at the point of real diminishing returns

Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

The comedian Mark Normand talks about how he grew up wetting the bed. He'd be thirteen years old and sleepover at someone's house. The next morning they'd see a puddle and ask "what happened?" Panicked, he'd say, "I dunno, maybe I spilled a cup of piss?"

Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

^ where was it claimed that shes nervous? No people just commented that its gross lol. And then weirdos started claiming its normal to shoot jets while lifting heavy. No. No its not.

[deleted]
Apr 07, 2022 - edited Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

It’s not gross though!🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥 Not unpleasant at all!🥰

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

where was it claimed that shes nervous?

this post clearly suggests that at least one of you assumed her condition is associated with nervousness, which is one of the reasons i wrote a mini-essay in response - and which bozos like yourselves have since evidently made a point not to read, or to completely ignore.

Baeteus..dunno if you've figured it yet but youre the only one whose not seen it for the overly strange disgusting thing it is. That is the definition of delusion. Go back to your lil fetish world.

i check her instagram account regularly, and i've seen more than one video of her deadlifting, so i'm well aware of what i'm talking about. i certainly agree henceforth that your presumptive concoction of the idea that i haven't seen what i'm discussing in this forum when the reference is already available in the first fucking post is the definition of delusion. stop making shit up.

And dont pretend you have a clue about women pissing everywhere when they lift - they dont. [..] And then weirdos started claiming its normal to shoot jets while lifting heavy. No. No its not.

and i agree! like i wrote more than once already, the idea of someone pissing all over themselves as they deadlift is highly atypical, but it's neither unheard of, nor does it usually occur in such a volume. comprehension matters, kiddo.

however for the sake of clarification, going by what i've actually s t a t e d in the first paragraph of this message (and seeing as some of you can't even distinguish what a 'statement' is from 'personal interpretation'), the average adult bladder will hold 500ml of fluid (approx. 700 cubic centimetre holding capacity) - so if she did that shit on a full bladder, she would have been standing in a massive puddle, no question about it - and it goes without any need to say why that i would know. what you see in that video isn't insubstantial, but it ultimately amounts to roughly 10% capacity, maybe slightly more (~ 70 - 85ml), which equates to just under half a waterglass. relatively speaking, a woman without SUI might expel enough to fill a large tablespoon (~ 15 - 20ml) - most of which will be absorbed by sanitary padding and whatever does come through, if anything at all, barely amounts to a trickle. so it's a matter of what's relative here, because obviously 80ml is a much greater figure than 15ml, but compared with half a litre, it's a pittance.

Going on a tirade about how it’s a medical condition and should be treated with respect to revelling in your pee fetish in the same post is quite the tonal whiplash.

..so what? my understanding from many of you is that this place is apparently a fetish site - a point that i don't necessarily agree with personally, but which i generally acknowledge as the perception embodied through the attitude reflected by the opinions people usually share here. with that in mind, fetishes are a thing, and i don't think there's any point in hiding that fact. subsequently, the inclination towards fetishism (whether in favour of, or against) tends to be the approach people take in their reaction in this video and the juxtaposition i make in my tirade between the video's content, and my relationship with the fetish type it's most likely to be associated by, is specifically meant to highlight the fact that even i, as an avowed piss fetishist, don't think this was meant to cater towards that indulgence.

there's a difference between the intended purpose of the video by its creator, and how its content has been interpreted by those reacting to it, and those expressing disgust and even approval are simply reacting to how the video makes them feel, rather than why it has been publicised. i obviously don't know what the real reason for its publication happens to be, but i've already offered my speculation in the same message you're referencing, and it's not like Hunter herself is particularly reticent towards respondents on her social media accounts for anyone pressed to know what she has to say.

It's gross, sure, but it must feel 100x worse for her. I don't really understand why anyone who isn't present when it happens cares. If the gym is okay with it and the other lifters are okay with it, how the hell are y'all going to sit here and get offended vicariously?

i love this message. just highlighting it because it succinctly underlines one of the points i'm trying to make which is that the clip's relevancy imo has nothing to do with how it makes any of us feel in one way or another, which isn't to say that you can't or shouldn't be entitled to express your emotional reaction to it, be that disgust, arousal, indifference or whatever else. it's just a matter of recognising that the reason for the video doesn't necessarily align with the reason for your reaction to it, and it appears as if people continually fail to make that differentiation.

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

You took me saying "you're not seeing it for what it is" .. to meaning literally you've not seen the vid? LOL. No..it means you've not been capable to grasp what kinda weird situation it is...unlike everyone else. (Who isn't just a piss/femdom fetishist)

Apr 19, 2022 - edited Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

jesus, do you actually give yourself any time to think before you react? TWO WHOLE MESSAGES now explaining the difference between creator intent and viewer interpretation and you're still peddling the fetish angle? not that i have any faith in your ability to register this fact, but your decision to construe that video as a fetish act is your responsibility, because anyone who has read what i wrote will understand that i haven't.

[EDIT] oh, and just to make the point about your reading ineptitude:

No..it means you've not been capable to grasp what kinda weird situation it is...unlike everyone else.

• "so if it seems highly unusual that a grown-arse woman practically drenches herself almost whenever she lifts a barbell, that's probably because it is.." - ref

• "Hunter's just a more excessive example than most, and we already understand why that's the case." - ref

• "like i wrote more than once already, the idea of someone pissing all over themselves as they deadlift is highly atypical, but it's neither unheard of, nor does it usually occur in such a volume."

the last excerpt is in the message directly above your last, for fuck's sake - and which itself was directly addressing the same delusion you're perpetuating now.. so how you can still assume that i don't get how unique her case is after all this information, i'll never know.. but please, do go on. it's amusing.

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

This thread is so cringe.

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

Quit arguing. It leads nowhere.

Apr 19, 2022 - edited Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

I agree its cringe watchin a dude try to justify his piss fetish by trying to promote this as the norm lel.

You see we know SHEs not doing it for the fetish. But people like barteus are obviously defending it because of their fetish. Just be honest. Own that fetish if you want. It's a site that appreciates muscular women though, so maybe he's on the wrong one.

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

I agree its cringe watchin a dude try to justify his piss fetish by trying to promote this as the norm lel.

i'm beginning to think you might be psychotic.

You see we know SHEs not doing it for the fetish.

then what's the problem?!

But people like barteus are obviously defending it because of their fetish.

this not only contradicts with what i actually wrote, but it's rendered moot by your own claim that you know she isn't doing it for the fetish seeing as we're both arriving at the same conclusion in either case.

Just be honest. Own that fetish if you want.

[insert several copy-paste notations of me doing just that in previous messages in this thread here.]

It's a site that appreciates muscular women though, so maybe he's on the wrong one.

and this is a thread that addresses a muscular woman with SUI, so rub together the two working braincells you have in your mind and do your level best to put two and two together on this one.

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

The problem is the people here trying to sell it as normal? The ones claiming this usually happens to women in heavy lifts. It doesn't. Like I originally said. then there's the justifications from people who really just have a piss fetish but don't wana outright say it.

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

The problem is the people here trying to sell it as normal? The ones claiming this usually happens to women in heavy lifts. It doesn't. Like I originally said.

and as already acknowledged, with multiple notations affirming to said acknowledgement, i agree. so i'm really curious about whom you're referring to here.

then there's the justifications from people who really just have a piss fetish but don't wana outright say it.

like whom? because so far you've only pointed a finger in my direction and i sure as fuck have NO problem whatsoever acknowledging my fetish. i just have the presence of mind to realise that Hunter's videos have nothing to do with my fetishism, and yet for whatever reason you've taken that to mean the very opposite.

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

i'm not a fan of double-posting, but while Bob206791 is still inventing a new way to further outdo his latest demonstration of blathering idiocy, i thought i'd share the page excerpt i've scrounged up from Hunter's IG relating to this topic which she posted at around the same time that this thread was created, as apparently no-one here feigning outrage over her pissing hefts was outraged enough to do a little research in order to source for some of her personal input, so here you go:

straight from the horse's mouth, as some may say. this should suggest that she's willing to communicate the issue with people who approach her with a genuine desire to learn about the condition, so you could at least try that before jumping on the complaints bandwagon as your first reaction. and i reiterate: i'm not saying you can't be digusted/aroused/what have you, but i'm asking that you realise that her pissing in her vids is incidental, and that the point is to simply do what she loves doing in spite of the fact that she's liable to piss all over herself as she does it.

or if a bitesize catchphrase is necessary for the attention-deficit: do Less Bitching, and More Learning, Bitches!

here's a link of Stefanie Cohen talking about the same issue for more information.

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

This is the funniest thread this entire forum will probably ever have

fp909
Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

as an exercise i would like everyone to take a measured 1 liquid oz of water and spill it over a flat surface and see how much of a mess that makes.

anyways this thread is going nowhere and most of you will never put up a 350B/Six50 S/550D so it's now locked

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »