Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Pissing during deadlifts?

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

straight up disgusting.

now she's doing fbb shows..... how might that work out on stage when she's nervous or under a little pressure ?

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

could y'all at least do a little research on what SUI is?

i'll just leave these here for the sake of reference.

https://www.urologyhealth.org/urology-a-z/s/s....

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-condition...

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/urinary-inconti...

it's admittedly been a while since my high school and college days, but i'm fairly sure that due to the way the bladder works, going to the bathroom does not completely empty it (in an uncompromised excretory system, there'll usually be something like 1 - 3% left over, and that figure can be much more substantial for people with SUI and other bladder retention issues), alongside the fact that the damned thing is constantly refilling, which is further affected by re-hydration cycles. with that in mind, imagine what happens when one decides to perform an exercise that constricts the trunk of their body as they brace to lift an object that could be twice their bodyweight or more while they still have up to 10% of undiscarded liquid in a balloon with a weakened faucet, and the result isn't unlike anything resembling the video that inspired the creation of this thread.

i'm also going to hazard a guess here in assuming that the reason she takes videos of herself pissing all over her bottoms while she does deadlift reps is probably the same reason why she posts anything else that she does on her IG.. which is to show that this condition, and the ramifications involved in living with it, are an irrevocable part of her life.

so if it seems highly unusual that a grown-arse woman practically drenches herself almost whenever she lifts a barbell, that's probably because it is.. which is EXACTLY why she documents it! and much as i - unabashed pervert that i am - would love to assume besides, it's unlikely because she wants to titillate people like myself with fantasies of waterboard snu-snu fetishism; but instead much like someone with tourette's, she doesn't have the option to switch it on and off at her convenience, nor does she possess the same degree of control as most other women, otherwise it wouldn't be a fucking problem.

it's the simplest thing imaginable to avoid her content if the idea of her routinely wetting herself whenever she exercises is off-putting for you - you DO have that as a viable choice. optionally, it's not a bad idea to engage with her on issues involving SUI if it helps to enlighten us about the condition itself, as well as regarding what people who contend with it - and principally speaking, people with embarrassing chronic illnesses in general - have to go through, and how they carry their proverbial cross. regardless of whatever you decide upon, this myopically self-indulgent twitter-based kneejerk outrage mentality currently permeating the thread isn't going to be of any meaningful benefit to anyone here, so allow me to pre-empt the next batch of predictable messages to follow:

"Y U C K! how UTTERLY DESPICABLE! what a FOUL, INCONSIDERATE, HYSTRIONICALLY attention-seeking BITCH of a woman she is! you ought to reserve that PERVERSE shit to your OnlyFans where it BELONGS, you SHAMELESS SOW!"

..anyways, just my 2cents.

(yes, i'm aware i said 'faucet', rather than 'urethral sphincter'. accessible language and all that.)

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Barteus... so she has incontinence, like million other people, that have the decency to wear a diaper and not wet the chair you are going to sit on in the dinner or in the classroom. And I am sure many of them go to the gym too, making sure that they don't advertise their problem and keep the equipment and the floors dry and the the gym stuff not running around with mops.

But she is precious snowflake well above diapers. I would like to hear the opinion of the unlucky gym stuff everytime they see her entering the facilities. Maybe you would like to use the deadlift station right after her.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

I think what we're looking at here is we've gone from a decorum-based society to one of oversharing, thanks in part to social media. Hunter is just following along with that, like, this is what I have, I'm putting that out there, and if you don't like it then fuck you. I don't think it's right, but Occam's razor compels me to consider this explanation before ones that suggest she has a fetish for peeing for all to see.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Barteus... so she has incontinence, like million other people, that have the decency to wear a diaper and not wet the chair you are going to sit on in the dinner or in the classroom. [..] But she is precious snowflake well above diapers.

uh huh. try this, and start from there.

And I am sure many of them go to the gym too, making sure that they don't advertise their problem and keep the equipment and the floors dry and the the gym stuff not running around with mops. I would like to hear the opinion of the unlucky gym stuff everytime they see her entering the facilities.

this conflicts with anecdotes suggesting that she actually cleans up after herself once she's done, although i suppose it's more convenient for you to stick to your particular narrative without verifying it one way or another.

Maybe you would like to use the deadlift station right after her.

i just advertised myself as willing to lay underneath not too long ago, so the idea of using the station after her, with the understanding that she actually tidies up whenever she's done, really doesn't sound like a big ask to me.

now, ofc i believe that concerns about public hygiene are legitimate, and people are entitled to ask about the implications of someone soiling themselves in a gym that can be used by anyone, and i equally believe that the best way to have those questions answered is via wherever she works out, as well as by Hunter herself.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

this conflicts with anecdotes suggesting that she actually cleans up after herself once she's done, although i suppose it's more convenient for you to stick to your particular narrative without

What if she had IBS and couldn't control her bowels? At least she cleans after herself!

Or maybe uncontrollable vomiting? At least she cleans!

Oh! A condition where her sinuses just leak mucus like a faucet, and after every few reps she needs to launch snot rockets everywhere, that she is nice enough to clean up.

Nah man, I'm leaving that place and never coming back. That's gross to just piss everywhere just because you can't control it. You'd be pretty irate if someone just rips ass in an elevator with you, but they just say it's a condition and expect everyone inside to deal with it. It's no different.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Has anybody else seen this video of Hunter Henderson pissing all over the floor while doing deadlifts? People in the comments are saying it's not unusual:

https://mobile.twitter.com/easyworkmaddi/stat...

As for me, I'm disgusted and yet I cannot look away.

So hot :3 I also love it when chicks piss on me.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

She goes in with a full bladder and films herself urinating all over a public floor, likely splattering onto the equipment as well, then shares it for millions to see on social media.

👎

Well, most definitely she should attend a private gym instead.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Nah man, I'm leaving that place and never coming back. That's gross to just piss everywhere just because you can't control it. You'd be pretty irate if someone just rips ass in an elevator with you, but they just say it's a condition and expect everyone inside to deal with it. It's no different.

then it sounds to me like you'll be avoiding most public gyms if you understood what usually has to be cleaned up by each day's end.. and that's fine, it's your prerogative. but you'll also notice that if there are people who allow her to use their gym, and that there are people in the same gym as her, then i'm going to speculate that they have at least been made aware of her condition and have decided that they're okay with it.

ultimately we're talking about an extra bit of urine here (in that video, that is not a full bladder she evacuates, although it's clearly a bit more than is usual.) it's not vomit (which occasionally does occur in gyms), it's not solid excrement (which would pose a completely different issue), it's not mucus (which is also commonplace in gyms, and similarly gets cleaned up), and it's not too far removed from sweat (which can also become a dangerous microbial vector)

also people will fart, and i don't really know what else to say to you if you don't expect that to happen every now and then. not a pleasant experience when it happens, but i trust that for the most part you'll live through it.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Barteus bottom line is you are advocating for the right of someone to publicly urinate at will, even worse inside a place of business with other people watching and advertising that on social media.

There is no logic in that, no argument can be made against such absurdy. There are laws against this in every civil society.

You can keep on with your tirade, there are enough golden shower fetishists in this thread to cheer you.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

bottom line is you are advocating for the right of someone to publicly urinate at will.

There is no logic in that, no argument can be made against such absurdy. There are laws against this in every civil society.

the 'bottom line' here is that you're completely missing the point about what's been shown. women pissing themselves as they lift is nothing new; Hunter's just a more excessive example than most, and we already understand why that's the case. if you're really going to tell yourself that she's pissing herself at will, then i honestly wonder why you even bothered pretending that you were following this thread at all.

You can keep on with your tirade, there are enough golden shower fetishists in this thread to cheer you.

try not to confuse your ad hominem spiel for valid argumentation btw, although i say this with the knowledge that i'm addressing the same person who thinks 'manspreading' and urinary incontinence are somehow equitable. that said, you're welcome to continue with your surly manchild attitude elsewhere if you've nothing more to contribute with here.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Weird i don't like this it's not hygienic.

Apr 03, 2022 - permalink

Barteus simpson acting like women go pissing jets everytime they lift. Oh fuck off lol. What a clueless statement. Get a grip and go pay for a golden shower if you're so keen.

Apr 03, 2022 - edited Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

^ that is a clueless statement, which begs me to wonder why it's being attributed to me when i never said anything of the sort. feel free however to come up with something coherent while you're at it, assuming that you've the mental capacity to comprehend what i actually did write.

but, if the very best anyone can come up with as a rebuttal at this point is little more than drive-by insults based on delusional fabrication, then it's safe to say that i was right from the start. this is a complete non-issue, just a great deal of piddling overreaction.

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

I was avoiding this thread because really why would any want to see this. But curiosity got the better of me.

Definitely not the best visual. Why would anyone post such a thing? Anyway, I choose to shrug and keep it moving.

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

Baeteus..dunno if you've figured it yet but youre the only one whose not seen it for the overly strange disgusting thing it is. That is the definition of delusion. Go back to your lil fetish world. And dont pretend you have a clue about women pissing everwhere when they lift - they dont.

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

Going on a tirade about how it’s a medical condition and should be treated with respect to revelling in your pee fetish in the same post is quite the tonal whiplash.

[deleted]
Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

This is definitely an unfortunate condition to have, especially when you're doing something you love, and you just happen to be pissing everywhere while doing it. I'll agree that it's unpleasant to see, and also very unsanitary for any public place, but I wonder what is she to do? If diapers really don't work for deadlifting, would she only do it at home instead? Stop going to the gym because of it? Give up lifting? In any case, if all she can do is clean up after herself and go to a gym where they're completely okay with it, that seems to be the only route to go on as of now. Imagine giving up something you live for because of an uncontrollable issue that's hard to fix. That might be extreme to say but it could apply here.

Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

She may well have an incontinence problem, but she should put some towels down, in consideration of other gym users. I personally think she gets off doing this, otherwise why would she post this publically.

[deleted]
Apr 06, 2022 - edited Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

Rather lovely I think!🥰 Wouldn’t bother me one bit!🔥🔥🥰🥰 Thanks for posting that lovely video!👍 I’m with you tapp!

Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

Rather lovely I think!🥰 Wouldn’t bother me one bit!🔥🔥🥰🥰 Thanks for posting that lovely video!👍 I’m with you tapp!

Ikr? Dominant ladies are the best. Were it about pissing, mogging by being more muscular or being taller/smarter/more brave than me... I love dominant girls!

Apr 06, 2022 - permalink

Hot

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »