Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 3 of 33 next > last »
fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

kessia mirellys definitely comes to mind he 8 pack used to dominate the site

looks like her IG is private--i requested to follow. Always weird when you have 350k+ people on an account and make it private. like are you trying to prevent image theft? are you going to check on that many people?

Mar 07, 2022 - edited Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Also anna smith who was a fan favourite raking in tons of points on her rare posts

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

looks like her IG is private--i requested to follow. Always weird when you have 350k+ people on an account and make it private. like are you trying to prevent image theft? are you going to check on that many people?

also very strange is that she posted an image of her competing in may 2021 with the caption 'Return to the tampa pro stage? What do you guys think?'

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Her profile alternates between public and private randomly.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

A bit weird that it happens Is it the account owner that plays with the settings or a glitch?

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

> What happened to jenny roosa? She was huge and then she disappeared after her pregnency

she was already downsizing after she met her man. she jumped headlong into the shoots after like one show and burned out fast

Thats annoying. I remember some pics where she was bigger than her man.

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

account owner. wonder if she has someone else running the account with her

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Who remembers Jessica Work? She was HUGE when she burst onto the scene in the mid to late aughts. She was a powerlifter with ridiculous lifting numbers, transitioned to bodybuilding and even dabbled in toughman (boxing,) and won a couple fights I believe. She was around my age (I'm currently 34,) and was one of my first muscular woman crushes lol.

But then, she literally dropped off the face of the earth. She got arrested for a DUI, I believe, and that was the last I saw of her. I don’t think she even had any social media when she was active (but then again, back then it was still kinda novel).

I really wonder what happened to her. She had so much potential at such a young age.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1504621/

Jenna Brown. Came onto the scene from Florida around a decade ago if I remember correctly. She was very statuesque and hard. Then out of nowhere she went completely quiet. She also had someone using her images on Facebook for the longest time and I'm not 100% sure if that profile got shut down. I believe she was battling some ED issues but my memory on that is a bit fuzzy so don't hold me to it.

Lisette Acevedo. Mannnn! This is one I really wish would just stick her head out to let us know where she's been! She was very briefly active on Facebook many years ago. I communicated with her on there and then out of nowhere she vanished! She deactivated her Facebook and skated. No competition history. NO NOTHING! And still to this day has yet to resurface.

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Lisamaris Davila

She came out of nowhere with a very dense build, peaked biceps and great abs. She was around for like a year and then dipped.

I recently added her on facebook and asked if she was still competing. She said she stopped bodybuilding but still works out but focused on her career in healthcare (I believe)

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Guo hui seems to have her ig account deleted

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Marcie Simmons, while still around, seems to have downsized quite a bit. You can tell she still lifts, but looks like she is off the PEDs

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Efi Sarris has her account set to private. Now she has only a few followers and only 1 post.

fp909
Mar 08, 2022 - edited Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Marcie Simmons, while still around, seems to have downsized quite a bit. You can tell she still lifts, but looks like she is off the PEDs

A post from may 2019 has the tone that she has retired, but i realized when scrolling that she has huge gaps in her posts, looks like she archived a ton of bodybuilding stuff. looks like she wants to separate some of those posts a bit.

She's mentioned before on youtube vids but she's very aware of us. Removing those posts would clean things up for her immensely.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Jana Lane

Yvette Brown. She seems to have gone from fitness full tilt into tattoos.

@chynna_589

Danica Goodheart. Didn't someone creep on her too hard and she went private? I don't think we've seen anything since.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Anyone remember this gem? Alyssa Loughran?

She was big around the fitness community several years ago. She was a bikini competitor and also a great cosplayer. But then she stopped posting on her IG and other accounts and fell off the face of the earth.

Too bad she's disappeared. She really had a great petite and defined figure and a popping lower body. Would be great in wellness today, but alas...

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Regarding the Vento sisters from Finland, Minna had a baby several years ago. I don't know about Jutta.

Morgan Payne did a big shoot with pay site Premium Physiques dot com in August, 2019. There are 33 clips and 7 photo galleries, with 183 pictures, uploaded so far from that shoot.

fp909
Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Danica Goodheart got creeped out by so many muscle fans. I'll lump myself into that too, I dm'd a couple times. nothing nuts but I don't think she liked the attention. She nuked her old account and made a private friends and family only account like 4 years ago

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Taylor Stein comes to mind.

I remember Taylor and was following her right around the time the pandemic was in its early stages. Had some insane upper body development and seemed to be very knowledgeable about training. She was giving regular updates about her life and then POOF! IG stayed completely intact but she was no longer updating. It wouldn't surprise me that some girls get weirded out by the attention they get to the point where it runs them off the internet. Some girls get into this lifestyle completely unaware of the schmoeism and fandom that comes up on the back end and that becomes magnified when they are active on social media. And that spectrum of fandom can range anywhere from "Hi, I really respect the hardwork you put into your physique! I'm a fan!" all the way to "I pay 3,000 dollars for u 2 step on my balls please Qween!"

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

I remember Taylor and was following her right around the time the pandemic was in its early stages. Had some insane upper body development and seemed to be very knowledgeable about training. She was giving regular updates about her life and then POOF! IG stayed completely intact but she was no longer updating. It wouldn't surprise me that some girls get weirded out by the attention they get to the point where it runs them off the internet. Some girls get into this lifestyle completely unaware of the schmoeism and fandom that comes up on the back end and that becomes magnified when they are active on social media. And that spectrum of fandom can range anywhere from "Hi, I really respect the hardwork you put into your physique! I'm a fan!" all the way to "I pay 3,000 dollars for u 2 step on my balls please Qween!"

I've shared this story before but I have a friend who used to be heavy into fitness and she once posted a flexing picture on IG with some hashtags ... she ended up getting super creepy messages in half broken English from guys in 3rd world countries that wanted to marry her, have sex with her, etc and it really creeped her out.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

I've shared this story before but I have a friend who used to be heavy into fitness and she once posted a flexing picture on IG with some hashtags ... she ended up getting super creepy messages in half broken English from guys in 3rd world countries that wanted to marry her, have sex with her, etc and it really creeped her out.

That sounds about right! It happens all the time. Some women are fully aware of it while others never saw it coming.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Another remnant from the MySpace days (as you can see I have a thing for muscular women from the mid to late aughts.) I saw Gina from the Collegeflex site and a couple others, and thought she had a bit of potential. Unfortunately, she didn’t stay in the scene long.

I found her Facebook profile, and it sounds like she has unfortunately been through a lot of hardships in life. She looks like she is doing better now, but physically she looks nothing like her bodybuilding days.

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Yeah Gina B was quite the phenom in those days. She was definitely one of my favorites. I still have quite a few pictures of her from her prime days

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Deidre Pagnanelli

Mar 08, 2022 - permalink

Cat Dupuis

She disappeared from social media during COVID-19. No idea what happened to her

Cat Dupuis IG

« first < prev Page 3 of 33 next > last »