Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 2 of 33 next > last »
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Jess martin

Abigail Gould

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

I haven’t seen any recent pics of Annie Rivieccio in awhile.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Liz Powers Macey Boudreau

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Hanna Hallman

Chelsea Keyasko

Destinee Bruch

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Liz Powers Macey Boudreau

I found Macey’s social media. It looks like she stopped lifting a long time ago. But she does seem happy, so good on her! 😊

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Florence Carriere

Was a sessionette, had a promising physique, now is totally gone. Not sure if she even does fitness anymore.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Abbi Kianpour - she disappeared about a year ago, but her IG profile (abbikianpour) just went to "Private". Not it's open, but with "no posts". It just shows her profile pic.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

I've been following her on IG for a while and she has 3 posts since the start of the year after a near 2 year hiatus

Mar 07, 2022 - edited Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

I've been following her on IG for a while and she has 3 posts since the start of the year after a near 2 year hiatus

I was referring to her "abbikianpour" account - now I see she also has "ironabs" as an alternate one.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Maria Mikola… been a couple years since her last competition, which I believe (according to her social media at the time) was her 50th contest?! Nothing since…

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

I don't know if it counts as inactive, but I've not heard anything of Paige Dumars in months.

I don't do social media, though - just a couple forums

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Taylor Stein comes to mind.

She definitely got weirded out by all the attention she got suddenly, but at the time it was also early pandemic and she wasn't working much but her business is basically wholesale(?) i think, so as things picked up she got more busy. Also was extremely stressed with all the 2020 social goings on. not surprised she disappeared.

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

I don't know if it counts as inactive, but I've not heard anything of Paige Dumars in months.

I don't do social media, though - just a couple forums

she has been active on her IG, posting every couple of days.

if i had to guess the trend to her extremely masculine presentation has turned off some fans. she's gone all in on it.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

100% turn off

she has been active on her IG, posting every couple of days.

if i had to guess the trend to her extremely masculine presentation has turned off some fans. she's gone all in on it.

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Hanna Hallman

I forget if she actually got married, but regardless she broke up with her BF and subsequently quit bodybuilding. She went SUPER WOOWOO, I'm talking way off the boat, more than Dani Reardon. Her IG name is now @dancingwolf19

Chelsea Keyasko

Feel like she did one show, maybe didn't like the attention. I think she showed up on HBC on a few occasions but is dating (or married?) and been coaching gymanstics basically. Look slike she still lifts, plenty, but not part of our schmoe sphere

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Jess martin

A weird one. She and her BF split years ago, and i think she started dating someone a few years ago but is not active on FB and isn't on IG anymore.

I asked Jodi Boam what happened to her but never got an answer

fp909
  • Rachael Chaskey

I'm not sure if she broke up with her BF but very rarely will get tagged in his training posts, and even rarer will make an appearance. Last I saw her she was still enormous. but hasn't made a post in a couple of years. I just checked and it looks like her bf (or ex) has been playing username roulette, no idea where that is anymore.

• Eva Kovalainen

IIRC, I think she quit, straight up

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

What happened to jenny roosa? She was huge and then she disappeared after her pregnency

she was already downsizing after she met her man. she jumped headlong into the shoots after like one show and burned out fast

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

> Morgan Payne > > >

She deleted her Instagram about a year ago, reactivated it briefly but didn't post anything new and then deleted it again.

I had bought a custom from her (topless!) before her first absence, and she was pretty nice, but idk what happened. was never able to get in touch with her again.

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

so a few of these women i think just aged out of bodybuilding, social media, or both.

I'm pretty sure HUlda was over IG, but tbh 80% of her account is railing against eating meat and finding your inner light so.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

I haven’t seen any recent pics of Annie Rivieccio in awhile.

She take photos foe the Muscle Angles web site, mostly a paywall deal. She also does some judging at FBB contests. Has been retired from competition for many years now but remains a part of the FBB world.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

I forget if she actually got married, but regardless she broke up with her BF and subsequently quit bodybuilding. She went SUPER WOOWOO, I'm talking way off the boat, more than Dani Reardon. Her IG name is now @dancingwolf19

Feel like she did one show, maybe didn't like the attention. I think she showed up on HBC on a few occasions but is dating (or married?) and been coaching gymanstics basically. Look slike she still lifts, plenty, but not part of our schmoe sphere

I looked up Hanna Hallman and good GOD. I have nothing against being spiritual (I am as well,) but when you write something like “love is my language,” I can’t help but roll my eyes so far back I can see my brain 🙄

fp909
Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

she also uh...took another name.

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink
  • Eva Kovalainen

I think Eva transitioned to male. Same thing happened to Kandace Richard, if anyone remembered her from the mid to late aughts.

kessia mirellys definitely comes to mind her 8 pack used to dominate the site

« first < prev Page 2 of 33 next > last »