Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 18 of 33 next > last »
[deleted]
Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

I miss Micaela Viscido. Anyone know why she asked to be removed from GWM?

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Anyone know what Gillian (Kovack) Black is doing now? Other than getting married and living in Seattle?

Or any recent pics of her, Georgina McConnell, Brigita Brezovac or Colette Nelson?

I think Brigita got married.

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Probably because she can't stand the thought of us schmoooooes whacking off to her beautiful body anymore. She got together with some big, strong man with a big, fat wallet and now, she has no further use for the likes of us.

"Later, losers, lolol!"

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Colette Guimond

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Probably because she can't stand the thought of us schmoooooes whacking off to her beautiful body anymore. She got together with some big, strong man with a big, fat wallet and now, she has no further use for the likes of us.

"Later, losers, lolol!"

She's still active on OnlyFans tho. Maybe that has something to do with it? She thinks GWM will interfere with OnlyFans and/or is afraid OF content will find its way here?

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Anyone know what Gillian (Kovack) Black is doing now? Other than getting married and living in Seattle?

Or any recent pics of her, Georgina McConnell

Considering everything that's been discussed about her throughout the years, Georgina is long gone from bodybuilding and ain't coming back! She's dunzo. Nobody has seen or heard of her presence in years. You may be able to find those old Muscle Appeal videos of her or that vid of her doing a one arm dumbbell row with a crazy amount of weight somewhere on the internet but that's about it.

Jan 01, 2023 - edited Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Colette Guimond

Considering that she's 61 now and has been a lifelong enhanced bodybuilder, it may be safe to assume that she decided to slow it down a bit.

Jan 01, 2023 - edited Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Amazes me when people keep asking about now much older women who ,if they are still healthy and alive , are hopefully living a happy retired life with their families, out of the spotlight. Some women do disappear suddenly at their peak, but with some exceptions, the public career of a FBB is usually very short.

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Or any recent pics of her, Georgina McConnell, Brigita Brezovac or Colette Nelson?

Georgina McConnell totally disappeared off the face of the earth years ago. As for Colette Nelson, she still lifts and works out but I think she's retired from competitive bodybuilding. I think 2014 was her last competition. She now focuses on educating people on diabetes.

fp909
Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Never forget Colette’s brief foray into cinema. I think she took a bunch of classes and bought some stuff and was trying to apply it to her site.

And yeah, I remember I was able to get some customs from Georgina in that brief window back in 2012, right about when she blew up. 2012 was basically it for her. It took a lot of effort. She was blocking people who were annoying and i don’t even think IG had the DM function so I was able to get in touch with her over email. I think the shoot she did and then the daily mail or whatever media outlet ran a piece on her eventually slammed the door shut (or at least helped).

fp909
Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

There were a couple of British twins that were active maybe 2014/2015 that were 18 or 19 at the time. Great alarms delts and pecs. Both bodybuilders. I managed to get in touch with one of them but they both wouldn’t do videos.

That was pretty much it tho, very small window for them. One came out as lesbian and started dating and spent less time on IG, the other had a kid fairly young, and that was pretty much it

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

Lyndsay Dejager fell off the face of the Earth 10-12 years ago. I can't find anything recent.

I think she's a doctor or a nurse now.

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

Jasmine Johnson another one

Her and Kim Perez.

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

sharlene franken

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

There were a couple of British twins that were active maybe 2014/2015 that were 18 or 19 at the time. Great alarms delts and pecs. Both bodybuilders. I managed to get in touch with one of them but they both wouldn’t do videos.

That was pretty much it tho, very small window for them. One came out as lesbian and started dating and spent less time on IG, the other had a kid fairly young, and that was pretty much it

Sophie and Aimee Trafford?

fp909
Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

Sophie and Aimee Trafford?

Ya that’s them!

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

Rosemary Jennings

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

Rosemary Jennings

She’s still around. Switched to yoga and still looks very fit.

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

i thought about her too. i'd love to see what she looks like now.

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

Lyndsay Dejager fell off the face of the Earth 10-12 years ago. I can't find anything recent.

Yup. Just about around the same time Liz Powers disappeared from the world of fitness.

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Alana Shipp

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Ah yes, I remember why LMAO. Because "someone" here cried : "Her clit/bulge is too big or too much exposed on this pic." And they deleted severals of her pics, uploaded by herself (Yes, she was active here)...And she asked for the second time to be removed. I don't think was only about her OF because her IG is locked too.

I miss Tina Nguyen, Rachelle Cannon, Jeon Soo Jin, Michelle Lewin, Jamie Eason and Vanessa Dominguez.

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Vanessa Dominguez.

She's returned. @queenwellness_cuban

Jan 05, 2023 - permalink

Blacklisted so can’t post pics, but Kalli Sheppard. Exploded on the scene in the mid 2010s, latest activity was competing in 2018, then shut down her Facebook, Instagram and dropped off the face of the earth.

Jan 05, 2023 - permalink

Blacklisted so can’t post pics, but Kalli Sheppard. Exploded on the scene in the mid 2010s, latest activity was competing in 2018, then shut down her Facebook, Instagram and dropped off the face of the earth.

I saw her on herbicepscam no more than a month an ago. Still looking good...real good. Haven't seen her on since then though.

« first < prev Page 18 of 33 next > last »