Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Christine Roth was always a favorite of mine

Same 🤝🏾

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Allison Frahn

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Jenny Melin?

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

I know she’s retired but I miss Dani Reardon. She was something else in her prime. Great body and a pretty face

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Dena Westerfield

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

I know she’s retired but I miss Dani Reardon. She was something else in her prime. Great body and a pretty face

Isn’t she a yoga therapist of some sorts now?

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Isn’t she a yoga therapist of some sorts now?

Something like that. I think she's also an insurance agent.

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

> Tycie Coppett

She’s actually a Dean at Harvard now

Yeah, found out about it 3 years ago. I'm very happy for her.

I also think Susan Marie Smith went back to her anesthesiologist duties full time.

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

> Tycie Coppett

She’s actually a Dean at Harvard now

GTFOH For real???.......Well damn........That makes me happy.....good for her

Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

Would love the old yenny Polanco vids, Dorothy trojanowicz was unreal for a bit Prime tatichamp

Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

Lyndsay Dejager fell off the face of the Earth 10-12 years ago. I can't find anything recent.

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

Danielle Gardner aka Mz Devious. She was one of my favorite fetish content creators.

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

Megan Avalon, what happened to her?

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Megan Avalon, what happened to her?

She hasn't updated her Facebook profile since 2017.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Guluzar Tufenk

It feels like it's been ages since we heard anything about her. Last I can remember anything new from her was right before Covid hit. Since then she's been all quiet. Anyone know of any updates on her would be appreciated. I hope the disappearance is not due to anything tragic.

She last updated her FB back 2021. She's married now.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Melissa Dettwiller.

She's still around but, she is no longer into fitness. In fact, she doesn't even associate with her FBB sisters from back in the day. And, she changed her last name.

Now, she runs an online shop of sorts. I've seen some recent pictures. I will not post them here but, rest assured, the Melissa Dettwiller we once knew and loved is gone and gone forever. She is NEVER coming back.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Melissa Dettwiller.

She's still around but, she is no longer into fitness. In fact, she doesn't even associate with her FBB sisters from back in the day. And, she changed her last name.

Now, she runs an online shop of sorts. I've seen some recent pictures. I will not post them here but, rest assured, the Melissa Dettwiller we once knew and loved is gone and gone forever. She is NEVER coming back.

She got cancer too

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

She got cancer too

Yeah, and she got over it. Her transformation into the woman she is today began with the cancer. Melissa Dettwiller may be alive but in many ways, she is dead. That woman is gone.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, and she got over it. Her transformation into the woman she is today began with the cancer. Melissa Dettwiller may be alive but in many ways, she is dead. That woman is gone.

Glad she recovered from this shit. You can't say that. We all know it's not the healthiest hobby and with that cancer this is no surprise she decided to quit and get a healthier lifestyle.

I hope she does well in her life fbb or not

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Same 🤝🏾

Ditto, my friends. Man did she get suddenly get juicy and huge then sadly disappeared.

Dec 25, 2022 - permalink

Diana Ionela

Used to go by yourfantasy and t33ngirl18

Anyone know if she’s still active?

Dec 25, 2022 - permalink

Jasmine Johnson another one

Dec 25, 2022 - permalink

Hailey McGrath

Dec 25, 2022 - permalink

Megan avalon

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Anyone know what Gillian (Kovack) Black is doing now? Other than getting married and living in Seattle?

Or any recent pics of her, Georgina McConnell, Brigita Brezovac or Colette Nelson?

« first < prev Page 17 of 33 next > last »