[deleted]
Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

Autumn Raby

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

Jamie Eason

Victoria Larvie

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

Victoria Larvie

A few years ago I stumbled on her Facebook page. If I remember correctly (I couldn’t find it again: only an old outdated athlete page last updated in 2013,) she got married had a child(ren) and looked like she completely left the fitness industry. Could absolutely see burnout considering how young she was when she turned pro.

fp909
Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

Jamie Eason

Victoria Larvie

Jamie Eason def had a kid, but i wouldn't be surprised if the nature of social media and just the whole parent thing meant she wouldn't come back

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

I wonder if some older fbbs gave up because they don't like all the attention of social media i don't want to compare myself to them but i hope nothing i ever post goes viral because then i get a lot of stalkers and trolls bothering me

and i don't like to use my real name online or post pics of myself because i worry about having crazy people bothering me irl maybe some muscular women are like that too?

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

it takes a lot of motivation to maintain your physique. maybe some don’t like the side effects of the PED’s, but then once they’re off them, they don’t have the desire/energy to work out anymore so it’s a domino effect.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

Emily Stacy (bonlax12)

Sep 06, 2022 - permalink

Ik she had kids and was busy with that & other things but I’m still sad Jamie Eason isn’t into fitness and modelling anymore, she was the first fit/muscular woman I really fell for. Even tho there’s much bigger woman out there I have a soft spot for her.

Sep 07, 2022 - permalink

Nidia hermosilla

Sep 07, 2022 - permalink

Jamie Eason def had a kid, but i wouldn't be surprised if the nature of social media and just the whole parent thing meant she wouldn't come back

I read somewhere (I think on one of Jamie's Facebook posts) that her whole born again Christian community were totally against her previous modeling pictures because they were too "suggestive or revealing". So I guess she basically chose faith and religion over everything else

[deleted]
Sep 14, 2022 - permalink

Idk if it’s been mentioned but Taylor Gordon was amazing during 2020 but I could not find her Instagram or tik toks anymore. If someone had found it I’d appreciate it. Her physique was just insane and her proportions

Sep 14, 2022 - permalink

please anyone know what happened to Kathy Garza? Her last post on Instagram was over 4 years ago 😭😭

Honestly she was doing really good on her bodybuilding career

[deleted]
Sep 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

please anyone know what happened to Kathy Garza? Her last post on Instagram was over 4 years ago 😭😭

Honestly she was doing really good on her bodybuilding career

2nd this. She came , rose to the top and then disappeared

Sep 19, 2022 - permalink

Destinee Bruch. I think her last activity was in 2019. Can’t find her on social media anymore

cgsweat
Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

Ana Lausa. Her last IG post is from over 2 years ago...

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Ana Lausa. Her last IG post is from over 2 years ago...

She posts instagram stories at least once a week though

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Tycie Coppett

cgsweat
Nov 11, 2022 - permalink

Ashley Sneathen hasn't posted to her IG in several months (since May of this year). There haven't been any GWM uploads of her since last year (barring the one that's clearly from Herbiceps).

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1385373/ https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/845213/ https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/694597/ https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/746661/

Nov 14, 2022 - permalink

Whatever happened to Cheryl Cooke?

Nov 15, 2022 - permalink

Anyone know what happened to Laurie Larson mature blond fbb?

Nov 15, 2022 - permalink

Adrianne Onofrei. She hasn't posted anything in months.

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Tycie Coppett

She’s actually a Dean at Harvard now

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Dawn Sutherland Christine Roth Dorothy Trojanowicz Anne Marie crooks

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Dawn Sutherland Christine Roth Dorothy Trojanowicz Anne Marie crooks

Christine Roth was always a favorite of mine

« first < prev Page 16 of 33 next > last »