Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women you haven't seen anything from in a long time

« first < prev Page 11 of 33 next > last »
fp909
Jun 02, 2022 - permalink

Cindy dabbled briefly in crossfit but has had at least 2 kids in the time since her retirement

Olivia Moschetti also dabbles in crossfit but she's no longer very active in the social media/fitness space. i thought she was really great

Jun 03, 2022 - permalink

Cindy disappeared a long time ago. Rachel Gilmore was one of my favourites too along with Olivia Moschetti, who both disappeared a few years ago unfortunately.

Olivia was another I should have mentioned. She was drop dead gorgeous and had some of the prettiest arms I've ever seen.

Lindsey Cope and Chelsea Keyasko are my two favorites of all time, sad to see they have stopped.

Jun 03, 2022 - permalink

Lindsey Cope and Chelsea Keyasko are my two favorites of all time, sad to see they have stopped.

Girls like Cindy and Lindsey seem eager to get married and have babies, and that can be an obstacle to a bodybuilding career. It's almost a trope with the younger bodybuilders. Oh, she's 21, muscular, and hot? Probably already has a husband. Even money she cites a Bible verse or just has "Jesus" in her IG profile.

Jun 03, 2022 - permalink

> Not sure if anyone said this yet, but Cindy Phillips. Good lord she was hot. > > On the smaller side, Rachel Gilmore was one of my favorites too despite not having much content out there.

Cindy disappeared a long time ago. Rachel Gilmore was one of my favourites too along with Olivia Moschetti, who both disappeared a few years ago unfortunately.

Cindy lives in Nova Scotia and married with 3 young kids. Not sure if she trains at all but they have a garage gym. We don't see much of her, mostly the kids but I know she is still very gorgeous.

cgsweat
Jun 06, 2022 - edited Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Ioanna Chardaki

This was the last upload of her to the site, from 2019. Looking at her IG page, she seems to have given up taking selfies at least, and she may or may not still workout but her page is entirely dedicated to her sketchwork now. At least she has kept her older selfies.

EDIT: Also Zhoei Teasley

She hasn't updated her IG since Dec. 2021. Kind of abrupt since her last post was her going at it hard in the gym.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

I haven’t seen any recent pics of Annie Rivieccio in awhile.

She's been BEHIND the camera instead of in front of it.

cgsweat
Jun 06, 2022 - edited Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Finding some more in my Following list. Brandy Moore:

Her last post is from June 2021.

EDIT: Daniela Pavan

Her last post is from Feb. 2021.

Ana Lausa is in question because her last IG post is from Oct. 2020, but she still posts regularly in Stories. Kind of suspect to me, and makes me wonder if those are all just throwbacks, otherwise why not update your main page at least once in a 20 month period?

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

> > She still posts on insta. New name

Can u say The name?

+1 please

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Hayley Hirshland and the great Dani Reardon

Dani isn't bodybuilding anymore. She had a domestic violence conviction after the 2016 Olympia and really focused on her mental health. Did yoga, now she's doing mindset coaching. Passing on that mental aspect of being an athlete. Calls it her championship series.

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

I think I’ve posted about Hannah Hardie, in the “girls that weee going to be great, but quit thread. It’s really uncertain why she’s giving up lifting. She’s post nothing but tattoo art now.

cgsweat
Jun 10, 2022 - edited Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Nicole Rojas updated her IG 2 months ago, after going a year without any muscle-related content. She hasn't updated since that post though. Hopefully it doesn't end up being another year before we hear from her again.

EDIT: Also adding Wanda De Stefano, who hasn't updated her IG since July 2020.

fp909
Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Nicole Rojas updated her IG 2 months ago, after going a year without any muscle-related content. She hasn't updated since that post though. Hopefully it doesn't end up being another year before we hear from her again.

So I slid in her DMs maybe around 2018 asking for vids and she was like "500 for 2 minutes" so of course i fucked off. she did one or two shows, maybe shot with HB and then started dating someone. Might have gotten a couple of new tats, certainly looks a little smaller.

EDIT: Also adding Wanda De Stefano, who hasn't updated her IG since July 2020.

i slid into her DMs too asking for a video but never worked it out. she wasn't very active then either, never posted often and hardly responded. she's been private for a WHILE. wish she'd come back.

Jun 11, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Jun 11, 2022 - permalink

What about Lindsay Nagl (aka Varsity_Muscles on Herbicepscam)? What happened to her?

I did talk to her a few months ago and it seems that life and other things got into her way. I don’t blame her, she already seemed to be in and out of the fitness scene. She was still doing great though when I saw her on HBC, as it looked like she kept up working out.

Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

Denise Faith

Ronja Henmyr

Jorun Steine

Jun 13, 2022 - edited Jun 13, 2022 - permalink

Dani Terresa .

Did some clips sites, had sorta got her own site a few years back pre Covid, at muscleminx.com

now gone? but not forgotten.

Jun 13, 2022 - permalink

Dani Terresa .

Did some clips sites, had sorta got her own site a few years back pre Covid, at muscleminx.com

now gone. but not forgotten.?

Dani was a favorite of mine as well. The Muscle Appeal website had a lot of videos of her and they have recently opened up an Onlyfans account for XXX stuff and they have some Dani material on there. I haven't signed up yet but very tempting.

cgsweat
Jun 13, 2022 - permalink

Is Carla Gutierrez still around? She used to be one of the top draws at HBC 10 years or so ago. Can't find any social media for her.

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

The Muscle Appeal website had a lot of videos of her and they have recently opened up an Onlyfans account for XXX stuff and they have some Dani material on there. I haven't signed up yet but very tempting.

I'm going on the assumption the Dani material is from back in the day when she was at her peak. Still could be worth a look.

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

There were a two comments on the IG of Martinetoe, one was RIP from about 2 weeks ago and another was a reply to a comment "do you know she died" from about 1 week ago Her last post with pic was on Feb 6th showing her legs. She posted "someone call 911"

Does anyone know what's happened to her. I have been a follower of hers on IG for a few years as she always posted a pic of herself at least once or twice week, but it's been since early Feb.

cgsweat
Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

She posted "someone call 911"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZoagb-NFA6/

For context, she's showing a pic of her shredded legs with the hashtag #legdayfeels. Initially I thought the "call 911" line might have been a joke related to her being so shredded, but it looks like she edited the comment at some point, which makes this a little worrying to me. Perhaps it originally said something else and then she later changed it to "call 911?" The fact that it's her last post makes the evidence even more dreadful.

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

Elena Oana Hreapca! What happened to her?

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

Becci Lathe, last time I saw her, she was really into bb, but no idea what happened to her :/

fp909
Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

There were a two comments on the IG of Martinetoe, one was RIP from about 2 weeks ago and another was a reply to a comment "do you know she died" from about 1 week ago Her last post with pic was on Feb 6th showing her legs. She posted "someone call 911"

Does anyone know what's happened to her. I have been a follower of hers on IG for a few years as she always posted a pic of herself at least once or twice week, but it's been since early Feb.

does anyone know who she actually is?

fp909
Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

Elena Oana Hreapca! What happened to her?

she's still around. she posted in Dec '21 that she doesn't post much anymore but still lifts. looks like a lot of interest in olympic weightlifting recently and a competition a few weeks ago. seems like she's either retired from or taking a break from bodybuilding. no idea if she's still active on cam or not.

« first < prev Page 11 of 33 next > last »