Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Biggest Girl you have seen IRL

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

I would say Valerie Adams is probably the strongest woman in the world,she is huge

Apr 28, 2023 - edited Apr 28, 2023 - permalink

Used to work out at a big CrossFit gym where all the top athletes in the sport would drop in for professional coaching. Tia Toomey, while not the biggest, easily the most dense and hard I could’ve imagined. Also saw Hattie Boydle stop in in 2018 and was absolutely ripped to shreds.

There was also one girl with the best legs I’ve ever seen in person. She has since stopped exercising seriously but I got to watch her transform into a monster in a ridiculously short period of time. Probably best genetics I’ve ever seen. Calves were at least 17-18 in

Does anyone know who this girl is? Imo it's one of the most attractive photos on this site, and I can't even find a name.

Apr 28, 2023 - permalink

I randomly saw a decently buff woman walking down the street two years ago in a major city. That's it lol.

Apr 28, 2023 - permalink

I randomly saw a decently buff woman walking down the street two years ago in a major city. That's it lol.

Ah, bummer

[deleted]
Sep 01, 2023 - permalink

Some people may say this is a schmoe fantasy but it happened and I will prove it if you message me. I was in community college out of state and I was in a phase of my life where I was practicing my game with women by walking up and talking to them as an exercise to overcome fear of rejection. I was in the library and I walked by a table then stopped in my tracks and asked myself if I really saw what I just saw. It was a JACKED girl with huge, 16-17” range biceps ,massive, sculpted chest and massive legs. I started flirting with her and turns out she was on the weightlifting team and was also trying out for CrossFit that very day. I talked her into giving me a ride home and she did. She came to my backyard where I had a pull up bar and asked her to show me what she can do. She easily cranked out about 20 pull-ups then said she doesn’t want to burn herself out before the CrossFit tryout. I sat with her in my living room and told her her legs are huge and she laughed and told me to feel them! Rock hard. Turns out she had a boyfriend so I never tried to make any more moves on her but saw her around from time to time. She became a very successful CrossFit athlete.

Sep 01, 2023 - permalink

Biggest I've seen in person is either Michaela Aycock or Natalia Kovalyeva. Both at a pro show I went to in 2021

Sep 01, 2023 - permalink

What does trying out for crossfit mean. This is a schmoe fantasy.

Careful calling out the veracity of these “stories” can get you banned.

Sep 01, 2023 - permalink

I talked her into giving me a ride home and she did. She came to my backyard where I had a pull up bar and asked her to show me what she can do. She easily cranked out about 20 pull-ups then said she doesn’t want to burn herself out before the CrossFit tryout. I sat with her in my living room and told her her legs are huge and she laughed and told me to feel them! Rock hard.

LMAO! OMG! Please stop! How could you possibly expect us to believe any of this??

Sep 01, 2023 - permalink

I took Pauliina Tallus as coach 2 months in Venice golds gym. It was in 2003. Amazing person.

Sep 01, 2023 - permalink

Some people may say this is a schmoe fantasy but it happened and I will prove it if you message me.

"Dear Penthouse..."

Sep 01, 2023 - permalink

Had lunch with Emery miller a few years back.

fp909
Sep 02, 2023 - permalink

Dropped in a class I used to take that Sarah Hayes now teaches, talked for about 20-30 minutes

Sep 02, 2023 - permalink

Trying out for the Crossfit Games. Anyone can join a Crossfit gym, but the Games are for the elite Crossfitters.

fp909
Sep 02, 2023 - permalink

i mean there aren't try outs for the games like there's try outs for the team. "try outs" is the wrong format entirely. im not sure what he meant

[deleted]
Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Careful calling out the veracity of these “stories” can get you banned.

She was doing some sort of tryout to get into a CrossFit group. Don’t really know the details.

[deleted]
Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

It happened. I knew some of you would immediately say I’m making it up, so I added the preface. It doesn’t matter to me if you don’t believe it, but I certainly thought it was worth sharing. The same thing happened with many girls who weren’t jacked too. The story is not that remarkable unless you’re obsessed with muscular girls like we are. There were a lot of girls who lifted in Salem Oregon because it’s the only way to offset the seasonal affective disorder.

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

It happened. I knew some of you would immediately say I’m making it up, so I added the preface. It doesn’t matter to me if you don’t believe it, but I certainly thought it was worth sharing. The same thing happened with many girls who weren’t jacked too. The story is not that remarkable unless you’re obsessed with muscular girls like we are. There were a lot of girls who lifted in Salem Oregon because it’s the only way to offset the seasonal affective disorder.

When you ask for people to contact you so you can provide proof, sounds to me that you’re harvesting contact information

[deleted]
Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

I really couldn’t care less if someone doesn’t believe it.

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

I really couldn’t care less if someone doesn’t believe it.

Then why ask for people to contact you so you can prove it, son?

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Met Irene Andersen one week before a show. I am 6-1 215 and lift almost everyday and she was way bigger than me. Her forearms were huge and veiny, mine are thin with no definition or veins. Her biceps were so ripped like 18s and were probably 3 inches bigger than mine. Her shoulders were absolute boulders, twice the size of mine. Really nice lady but she could've easily beat me in armwrestling.

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Met Irene Andersen one week before a show. I am 6-1 215 and lift almost everyday and she was way bigger than me. Her forearms were huge and veiny, mine are thin with no definition or veins. Her biceps were so ripped like 18s and were probably 3 inches bigger than mine. Her shoulders were absolute boulders, twice the size of mine. Really nice lady but she could've easily beat me in armwrestling.

Bumped into her last year at the Arnold Sports Festival UK, all ripped and tanned. I was surprised how 'small' she was, way under the 5'7'' I would imagine she was, and I'm around 5'11.

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Christine Envall when she was at her peak… was visiting GMV productions as I was in there buying a video… simple incredible how she dwarfed everyone there!!!

« first < prev Page 8 of 9 next > last »