Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Biggest Girl you have seen IRL

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

This is the same for me, I saw her at a competition once, she was in the crowd, her back was massive.

I also saw Amber Deluca but she wasn'tas conditioned.

2 big girls for sure. I don’t think Tischa ever got the credit she deserved for being as big as she was.

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

Amber Deluca isn't that tall without heels she's about 5ft8 and she's had alot of work on her face/body

Biggest girl I have seen in real is Emma james (Storm) absolute unit, she could beat up strong men

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

Amber Deluca isn't that tall without heels she's about 5ft8 and she's had alot of work on her face/body

Biggest girl I have seen in real is Emma james (Storm) absolute unit, she could beat up strong men

Saw Emma James many a time when she was emceeing Powerlifting meets, i.e. at BodyPower. For sure, she's quite a sight despite her rather small stature, and she knows how to make a crowd cheer for athletes.

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

>

Who's this?

Apparently some guy’s buddy who got turned off by her fighting for the less fortunate despite her being a muscular goddess.

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

> Probably Tischa Thomas. She’s taller than most FBBs (5’8”), and the last time I saw her she was in this shape: > >

> >
> > She liked to wear heels, too, so imagine 6’0” and 200 lbs of rock solid muscle. Enormous (in a good way).

This is the same for me, I saw her at a competition once, she was in the crowd, her back was massive.

I also saw Amber Deluca but she wasn'tas conditioned.

Had the opportunity to have a session with her but didn’t follow through. Heard she was an animal during her sessions. Kicking myself ever since.

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

> > Awesome, how much does she weigh? Should be at least 110 kilos/ 242 lbs at that height and with that broad muscular frame

Correct, I believe she was 112kg in "our" time

That’s so cool, size combined with height is such an irresistible combination.

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

Apparently some guy’s buddy who got turned off by her fighting for the less fortunate despite her being a muscular goddess.

Lucky dude who dodged a crazy bullet!

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

I've been in a (short but nice) relationship with Nicole.

Lucky man! She'd be in my top ten for this whole site. I wish there was a subforum for the genetic wonders who don't need to lean on PEDs. Its like a niche within a niche.

[deleted]
Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

In the late 90s(?) I lived in the same apartment complex as Annie Rivieccio. I saw her around the complex and neighborhood a couple of times.

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

And no chance encounters?

Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

Lucky dude who dodged a crazy bullet!

Yeah her loss. Probably cries herself to sleep every night since

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

In the late 90s(?) I lived in the same apartment complex as Annie Rivieccio. I saw her around the complex and neighborhood a couple of times.

Wow this is incredibly lucky. Annie in her prime is in my top 3 favorite all time. Ever spoke to her?

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Undoubtly, the biggest one was Valérie Adams

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Lora Ottenad: Absolute Beast

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Have you actually met Val, wow. How did you compare with her, was she much taller and heavier than you

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Lora Ottenad: Absolute Beast

She isn’t the biggest but she certainly is a beast!

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

She isn’t the biggest but she certainly is a beast!

She's the biggest I have seen in real life! Plus she's huge right now

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

She's the biggest I have seen in real life! Plus she's huge right now

How recently have you seen her. Think of having a session with her next month

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

How recently have you seen her. Think of having a session with her next month

I saw her in October and she was BIG. I mean she looked like she was about to step on the stage. I am a bodybuilder myself and she made me look average.

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Any recent pics of her anywhere?

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

If you text she might but only do so if you’re serious about having a session. If not, don’t ruin it for the rest of us that are actually serious about seeing her.

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

Have you seen the megan Craig licture

Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

I met accidently Valérie when she would participate to a competion, she was discovering the city with another women who also did the competition. To put things in scale, I'm 180 cm for 87 kilos, so she dwarfed be by 13 cm and was 39 kilos heavier. We shook the hand and shaked. I immediately understood she had an incredible power but she was extremely kind. We spoke during nearly 20 minutes. She was incredible !

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

I met accidently Valérie when she would participate to a competion, she was discovering the city with another women who also did the competition. To put things in scale, I'm 180 cm for 87 kilos, so she dwarfed be by 13 cm and was 39 kilos heavier. We shook the hand and shaked. I immediately understood she had an incredible power but she was extremely kind. We spoke during nearly 20 minutes. She was incredible !

Oh yeah, Val easily dwarfs every man except maybe other athletes from sports which require strength and sizes. Her comparisons with women though are other worldly, sometimes she is 3 times bigger all around and that is awesome

« first < prev Page 7 of 9 next > last »