Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Biggest Girl you have seen IRL

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Nobody can compete with 6’8 300 pound megan Craig

Sep 08, 2023 - edited Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Iris Kyle (who won more Ms. Olympia titles than anyone else) walked by my seat at a contest. Christine Envall was in the lobby at another contest. I worked out next to Nikki Fuller. I've been to quite a few pro shows in the U.S. and have met 4 bodybuilding or physique competitors.

cgsweat
Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Iris Kyle (who won more Ms. Olympia titles than anyone else) walked by my seat at a contest. Christine Envall was in the lobby at another contest. I worked out next to Nikki Fuller. I've been to quite a few pro shows in the U.S. and have met 4 bodybuilding or physique competitors.

What was your impression of them? Were they bigger than you expected?

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Not an example of "muscular" women but I was at a WNBA meet and greet and met some players and holeeeee shit are they tall. Like, obviously they're tall if they're playing pro basketball but seeing them up close in person is a hell of an experience.

Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

What was your impression of them? Were they bigger than you expected?

The 3 bodybuilders I mentioned had intimidating size and presence, but I'm not a fan. Some physique pros I met I've found very attractive.

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Not an example of "muscular" women but I was at a WNBA meet and greet and met some players and holeeeee shit are they tall. Like, obviously they're tall if they're playing pro basketball but seeing them up close in person is a hell of an experience.

That’s so cool, I love meeting these tall well built basketball and volleyball girls

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Tara Suzanne used to live in my neighborhood. She would always walk around the high school behind the neighborhood and any time I saw her I would run to my bike ride behind her lol. My heart would always go crazy when I seen her. I was like 10-12 and she was definitely the definitive factor / major influence for my love for muscular women. It’s like doing a drug for the first time, ever since I’ve seen her I’ve been chasing that felling with female bodybuilders.

Sep 11, 2023 - permalink

I saw Anne Sheehan at my gym years ago.

Sep 11, 2023 - permalink

I saw Anne Sheehan at my gym years ago.

Are you from Jersey? She lived right by me for a little while, before she moved to Florida at least.

K69
Sep 11, 2023 - permalink

I'd say for me, it was Katie Lee. I saw her at Regan National airport in DC. The entire time she was within my view (from a distance), she was talking on her phone. She was wearing a short sleeve shirt, but the sleeves were so bunched up that it almost looked like a sleeveless shirt - something similar to this pic. I couldn't believe the size of her biceps in person.

« first < prev Page 9 of 9 next > last »