Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Biggest Girl you have seen IRL

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

You had a session with Alina Popa? I didn't think she did sessions. How did you manage to set that up?

We are talking over ten years ago. She was listed back then.

Very friendly, and a hot brickhouse. I have never met a female bodybuilder who carried such incredible muscle mass with such ease.

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Valerie is huge but megan is a giant

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

I used to live in the same city as Sharon Madderson, Newcastle UK. I saw her out with a few friends one night wearing a backless top in near contest shape, similar to the one in this picture. Her traps were incredible!!!

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

I spent a few hours with a girl on this site. Her back was so wide I had to remove her leather jacket for her. She pinned me and I’m 83kg and fit.

Those back striations!

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Saw Rene Campbell once. She was in insanely good shape. Looked contest ready. Huge.

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Johnmichaelisth
Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Mother of my wife ) She is 130

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Valerie is huge but megan is a giant

Wow, this is one of the best comparisons. A girl taller and bigger than the biggest I’ve ever seen. Megan is a true giantess, never thought I’d see anyone let alone another woman make Valerie look small

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Yeh when I asked her about this picture she said even big Valarie was shocked how big she was,still wish I met up with her our picture comparisons would of been crazy,I’m like 160 pounds 5’9 max

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

What is Megan's full name i want to Google her.

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Stood behind behind Europa Bhowmick in a queue in Kolkata. She was short but massive and had a voice deeper than most men present.

Had sessioned with Shereen Fons. She was enormous, around 210 lbs and without the tattoos

Wow where did you see her in Kolkata? I know she's no longer around but I've seen one muscular woman near city centre salt lake once, she was not very tall but had a real solid build. Like much stronger than all the men around who looked soft in comparison.

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Megan Craig she is or was a netball player

Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

Sessioned once with the Nigerian giantess known as Strongtallcurvygirl. She is 6’6” and weighs 297 lbs. Not very toned and muscular but strong as hell. This is the closest I’ve been to an Amazon IRL

Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

Back in college I was in an Applebee's and sat at a table next to a Male and Female Bodybuilder. He was bigger than her, but not by much. She looked to be offseason and had to be pushing close to 200 lbs. She wasn't at all what I would consider to be facially attractive, but DAMN was I struggling not to stare.

Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

Wow where did you see her in Kolkata? I know she's no longer around but I've seen one muscular woman near city centre salt lake once, she was not very tall but had a real solid build. Like much stronger than all the men around who looked soft in comparison.

I saw her in Salt Lake area, at least 4 years ago. Stood behind her for some time

Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

I saw her in Salt Lake area, at least 4 years ago. Stood behind her for some time You're quite lucky. But I'm happy just to know that female bodybuilders are finally here in Calcutta!

Apr 27, 2022 - edited Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

The guy in the photo with Megan Craig claims 5'10".

Having been intimate with some large-frame women in the 6'4" range, I have to say... it's incredible. I might not survive Megan.

In fact, it kind of ruined me for FBBs. Most are still short/small builds. They destroy their femininity in a quest for size, but as a strongly built male, they really don't intimidate me.

But these genetic wonders are just amazing, with all their feminine charms intact. (Although Meg could use some help in the hair/makeup department. The athletic girls are always dressed in nylon bags as well.)

Sadly, they're usually accustomed to rejection. A man who shows sincere interest (not just sexual adventurism) will be richly rewarded. I really wish there was a name/forum for this subset within an already small subset.

Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

I have not seen any muscular women but if have seen a few super tall women in remember in highschool there was a teacher so tall she towered over everyone and had to duck to get past some doors she also looked very good in a more traditional way.

Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

I spent a few hours with a girl on this site. Her back was so wide I had to remove her leather jacket for her. She pinned me and I’m 83kg and fit.

I also live in the UK near Manchester. Can you divulge who the girl is you spent a few hours and is she available to meet ?

Apr 28, 2022 - permalink

Does Megan Craig have instagram or anything?

Apr 28, 2022 - permalink

Ann Marie Crooks worked out the same Golds Gym I worked out at. She and her husband went there and she was really cool but I've never been intimidated until I saw her up close. Her waist was about at my shoulders. A true giant with huge muscularity. That was shortly before joining the WCW as Midnight and she was training for strength and size. Google "Ann Marie Crooks and Sandy Cabrera" to see her in action.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

Does Megan Craig have instagram or anything?

I, too, would like to know this.

Apr 29, 2022 - permalink
Apr 29, 2022 - permalink

a friend like her

« first < prev Page 4 of 9 next > last »