Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Biggest Girl you have seen IRL

Apr 30, 2022 - permalink

mcraig_15

May 01, 2022 - permalink

I still would say Valerie is stronger than megan as I think she is probably the naturally strongest woman in the world

May 02, 2022 - permalink

I still would say Valerie is stronger than megan as I think she is probably the naturally strongest woman in the world

Got to agree with you on this, Val may be shorter and lighter but has more muscle mass than Megan. Will be quite something to get a pic standing between these 2 beautiful Amazons

May 03, 2022 - permalink

Used to work out at a big CrossFit gym where all the top athletes in the sport would drop in for professional coaching. Tia Toomey, while not the biggest, easily the most dense and hard I could’ve imagined. Also saw Hattie Boydle stop in in 2018 and was absolutely ripped to shreds.

There was also one girl with the best legs I’ve ever seen in person. She has since stopped exercising seriously but I got to watch her transform into a monster in a ridiculously short period of time. Probably best genetics I’ve ever seen. Calves were at least 17-18 in

May 03, 2022 - permalink

I had a brief fling with Lauren Dean. She was about 210 at the time (roughly this build). She seemed as wide as she was tall. Absolutely insane.

May 03, 2022 - permalink

I had a brief fling with Lauren Dean. She was about 210 at the time (roughly this build). She seemed as wide as she was tall. Absolutely insane.

By fling you mean she flung you bodily over the side, right? LOL!

May 04, 2022 - permalink

Ann Marie Crooks worked out the same Golds Gym I worked out at. She and her husband went there and she was really cool but I've never been intimidated until I saw her up close. Her waist was about at my shoulders. A true giant with huge muscularity. That was shortly before joining the WCW as Midnight and she was training for strength and size. Google "Ann Marie Crooks and Sandy Cabrera" to see her in action.

Husband? You mean Booker T?

May 04, 2022 - permalink

She is only 5’5” but looks super wide in this pic, easily 200-210 as you’ve guessed

May 04, 2022 - permalink

Isabelle is up there, she’s pretty big. Nice person too. We go to a lot of bodybuilding competitions so we see a lot. At this point I’d say Stephane Flesher is probably the biggest, since she is quite tall.

She have big cigar... ;)

May 06, 2022 - permalink

Used to work out at a big CrossFit gym where all the top athletes in the sport would drop in for professional coaching. Tia Toomey, while not the biggest, easily the most dense and hard I could’ve imagined. Also saw Hattie Boydle stop in in 2018 and was absolutely ripped to shreds.

There was also one girl with the best legs I’ve ever seen in person. She has since stopped exercising seriously but I got to watch her transform into a monster in a ridiculously short period of time. Probably best genetics I’ve ever seen. Calves were at least 17-18 in

The girl in the photo have an Instagram or something?

May 09, 2022 - permalink

i compete in powerlifting so i saw quite some "big" girls. most women who lift though, expecially in powerlifting, are short..so they are big for their frame. one of the biggest i saw is a competitor from the under 84 kg class or 185 lbs class women in powerlifting. strong upper body but expecially huge thighs. also another one i posted here who is a powerlifting competitor, short but muscle wise very big.

May 22, 2022 - permalink

I saw Isabell Turrell dressed as she hulk at an expo, huge biceps even now that she’s not competing, Also Chelsea Dion (5’9, 200lbs ish) a couple times at a gym, she was also moving some crazy weight, 5’11 pro figure ajanel williams in contest shape at a gym, Off season Helle Trevino, who looked like she had the biggest arms I’ve ever seen on a woman, and most recently powerlifting/strongwoman Ashley Contorno (5’0, 160) who is probably as wide and thick as she is tall, myself being 5’9 200lb ruins the fantasy a little bit when you see how short these women are, with exception of course of Chelsea who actually was imposing and in her current form close to the ideal fbb for me

May 22, 2022 - permalink

Christina Sondgroth, met her on an airplane and she posed for a picture with me in the airport. Veronica Gorud, not as big (well, maybe her legs are as big) but I know her a lot better.

May 22, 2022 - permalink

At a grocery store where I used to work a young woman came in regularly who was really big. I worked up the nerve to ask her if she was a fitness competitor, and she said she was a bodybuilder. Gorgeous woman, who then introduced me to her husband, unfortunately. Just so she flexed for you! LOL.

[deleted]
May 23, 2022 - permalink

I met Shannon Rabon once in a Golds Gym in Charleston. She was getting ready for a contest and she was still huge.

May 23, 2022 - permalink

"Husband? You mean Booker T?"

You didn't just say that. Tell me he did not just say that!

Booker is married to Sharmel of the Nitro Girls. Another black woman with a solid physique.

May 23, 2022 - permalink

"Husband? You mean Booker T?"

You didn't just say that. Tell me he did not just say that!

Booker is married to Sharmel of the Nitro Girls. Another black woman with a solid physique.

No, He was a white guy.....he had some size on him too.

May 23, 2022 - permalink

Her traps and shoulders are insane!

Dec 09, 2022 - permalink

I used to belong to an LA Fitness and saw a physique competitor or two in there, no monsters.

Saw a FBB who was decently sized in a Walmart I used to shop at a lot. Really wished I had chatted her up.

And there was a pretty muscular woman who worked at a warehouse I got a temp job in. I was in a Walmart also when I saw an obvious FBB on the way out. I was right behind her and she was catching some real stares. Wish I had chatted her up too but didn’t want to come across as a creep

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

I saw Isabell Turrell dressed as she hulk at an expo, huge biceps even now that she’s not competing, Also Chelsea Dion (5’9, 200lbs ish) a couple times at a gym, she was also moving some crazy weight, 5’11 pro figure ajanel williams in contest shape at a gym, Off season Helle Trevino, who looked like she had the biggest arms I’ve ever seen on a woman, and most recently powerlifting/strongwoman Ashley Contorno (5’0, 160) who is probably as wide and thick as she is tall, myself being 5’9 200lb ruins the fantasy a little bit when you see how short these women are, with exception of course of Chelsea who actually was imposing and in her current form close to the ideal fbb for me

It doesn't ruin the fantasy for me, because I am not interested in being dominated, except maybe as a joke. Short girls are fine. I married one.

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

My mother-in-law used to be big and strong lady back in her youth. She weighted 150kg and sometimes managed to scare criminals with her posture (she used to sew curtains and sell them on the market in criminal Russian 90-s and 00-s when a lot of criminals wanted to take advantage of small merchants on marked). My wife is also quite big and strong (90kg, roughly as strong as me — I'm 62kg and go to gym every week).

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

Think I’m still winning with 6’9 300 pound megan craig

Dec 12, 2022 - edited Mar 07, 2023 - permalink

I met one of the gorgeous bodybuilders on here, Caroline Krakower. She was close to being in competition shape that day. She is very short in stature, so her weight in competition condition is not great at about 115. However, she is extremely strong and well-muscled with at least 15-inch arms. She is extremely muscular and gorgeous. We arm wrestled, but I am quite sure she was only holding me and not trying to win. Great lady--good people, but, when she is in her best shape, watch out when it comes to the power in her body! I also met a truly gorgeous woman bodybuilder named Linda. She was not quite as big as Caroline, but her upper body strength was incredible--pecs, delts, and arms. Her biceps were at least 13.5-14 inches and powerfully peaked with very deep cuts. She also was good people, and obviously the kind of woman that would never take any flak from anyone or allow herself to become a victim, and yet was obviously not someone with a bad attitude or aggressive nature, either.

[deleted]
Dec 12, 2022 - edited Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

I worked w/ a state champion shotput thrower back at uni. We did a student job together where it was just the both of us. She always wore sweats. We never talked about lifting, strength, anything like that really. Just tv shows and gossip.

She was friends with all the biggest dudes on campus and lifted constantly. I was floored when I saw newspaper photos of her from a sports event. Huge striated pecs, massive shoulders, easily 15 inch biceps. An absolute monster at 18. But she got into SJW stuff and we stopped talking. I sort of squandered that opportunity while it was there. It was probably the universe looking out for me. Ah well, live and learn.

« first < prev Page 5 of 9 next > last »