Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Your Age When Femuscle Took Your Soul

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I remember my primary school teacher walking around in high heels and being fascinated by the muscles in her legs. Her calves were solid ridges and diamond shaped, I would draw pictures of them after school. Then at secondary school my French teacher had even harder and bigger calves and I developed a crush on her. Then at 13 I saw an episode of the Montel Williams show at my grandmas after school about female bodybuilders, and they were just the most amazing thing I had ever seen in my entire life, there hasn’t been a day since when I haven’t thought at least once about female bodybuilders. Their beauty is just other worldly…

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

I remember my primary school teacher walking around in high heels and being fascinated by the muscles in her legs. Her calves were solid ridges and diamond shaped, I would draw pictures of them after school. Then at secondary school my French teacher had even harder and bigger calves and I developed a crush on her. Then at 13 I saw an episode of the Montel Williams show at my grandmas after school about female bodybuilders, and they were just the most amazing thing I had ever seen in my entire life, there hasn’t been a day since when I haven’t thought at least once about female bodybuilders. Their beauty is just other worldly…

Great memories...very similar to my first realization, at age 7. My 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Anderson, had the most amazing biceps. I sat in the first row of desks, directly in front of her. She would often times daily, start brushing her long dark brown hair and all these years later, I can still vividly recall how her right bi would roll up into this incredible peaked ball. She was also so facially beautiful. Her Air Force husband, on occasion would visit her in class, and run his hands along her arms as he talked to her. I hated him, I was actually jealous. I wanted so badly to see what her muscled arms felt like??? Tampa Florida...sunny warm days...and Mrs. Anderson was sleeveless EVERY day! My life was never the same...at least in how I viewed females. 🥴

cgsweat
Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

Last time: A strong, beautiful woman punched me in the face the other day. So, I took her to dinner.

😂

Sounds like a scene right out of a romantic-comedy.

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

😂

Sounds like a scene right out of a romantic-comedy.

Hmm, you may be onto something here... hehe

Fact: Before Tuesday, I'd only been punched in the face once in more than 40 years. If one is not used to it, the feeling can come as a bit of a shock, as there's no way to prepare for what one did not see coming. I can still feel the tingle in my nose 4 days later. Damn, she's so hot.

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

This happened 2 weeks ago - I will never be the same...she made a video to be sure I will never forget.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1725526/

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

This happened 2 weeks ago - I will never be the same...she made a video to be sure I will never forget.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1725526/

Is that you Tre'?

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

Is that you Tre'?

I'm being held against my will!, um, "having the time of my life", she said.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

Won't somebody help that poor man? ;)

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

there hasn’t been a day since when I haven’t thought at least once about female bodybuilders. Their beauty is just other worldly…

Yep! I consider myself so lucky to have this fetish.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

Yep! I consider myself so lucky to have this fetish.

I've been completely enamored with female muscle for over 60 years. Growing up, finding muscles on a female was basically like sighting a unicorn. I used to hate having this insane attraction to something so rare. Relationships with women was always missing that amazing sexual ingredient, MUSCLE. Still, the incredible rush of excitement that overcame me at the sight of a girl with nice arms, suddenly made it seem worth it. To be growing up in this day and age, where so many females see the same beauty as we do in their muscular bodies....oh to be young again.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

Honestly, it might sound crazy, but I was arm wrestling girls and asking them to flex for me when I was 6-7 years old in 1st grade. I didn't understand why. I just knew it made me feel good. When puberty hit obviously I put it all together, but I've been excited by seeing girls flex and display strength in any way shape or form for almost as long as I can remember. I remember seeing another boy in my class get lifted and carried by a couple of girls in 3rd grade and being madly jealous and determined to get the same treatment for myself (I eventually did haha)

Feb 06, 2022 - edited Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

@hedgeborn....your story doesn't sound crazy at all. I was 7 when my beautiful teacher's biceps got my full attention. I was already wired to love muscles on girls, apparently. Then there was a teacher who brought a 50 lb barbell to class and only two kids could lift it. One of the kids was a girl. This was maybe the 2nd grade? I used to scribble notes and leave them on her desk. I was in love! We're just wired this way I think. Side note: the 50 lb. Weight was lifted off the ground, not pressed or anything.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

No one has take my soul yet, but I am not sure what might happen if I looked deep into the black eyes of Bakhar at close range. 8?

Feb 08, 2022 - permalink

Is that you Tre'?

I thought the exact same thing! I figured Tre' had moved on from the scene, given that femflex is no more...

Feb 08, 2022 - permalink

I thought the exact same thing! I figured Tre' had moved on from the scene, given that femflex is no more...

Still around! Neither of us shoots anymore, but we merged HB & FF several years ago, so we're just HerBiceps (and HBC, of course) now. It's been a major win for our members and guests who get more and better content on a more consistent basis than we could ever deliver previously.

Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

And thanks Tre for taking one for the team with Jessica, and for bringing her back to GWM. ;)

Feb 10, 2022 - permalink

Still around! Neither of us shoots anymore, but we merged HB & FF several years ago, so we're just HerBiceps (and HBC, of course) now. It's been a major win for our members and guests who get more and better content on a more consistent basis than we could ever deliver previously.

I saw this pic posted and knew it was you

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1728108/

I know you and Mike no longer shoot now that Sean has been doing it almost a decade now. Is your old femflex stuff still available? Lots of vintage Mindi O'Brien that I didn't see because I wasn't into her back then. Only discovered her somewhat recently and really missed out!

Feb 10, 2022 - permalink

I saw this pic posted and knew it was you

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1728108/

I know you and Mike no longer shoot now that Sean has been doing it almost a decade now. Is your old femflex stuff still available? Lots of vintage Mindi O'Brien that I didn't see because I wasn't into her back then. Only discovered her somewhat recently and really missed out!

...until you can somehow restore vintage material, like Kim Killer, Dara Trager, Mindi O'Brien, Elena Seiple, etc, etc, it's not a win for loyal members who were there for your website launch. Sorry Mike and Tre'....long time members miss our muscle girls from the past. ☹️😢

Feb 10, 2022 - permalink

It started at 9 o 10 when I saw a Ms Olympia on ESPN but it got me hooked at 15 when a girl from school completly overpower me armwrestling. She was 15 but almost 5'10" around 160 lbs and was strong. I was and still am 5'6" and at that time maybe 145 lbs.

Feb 10, 2022 - edited Feb 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by herbiceps
Feb 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by herbiceps
Feb 10, 2022 - permalink

We do have a lot of old content available and some is published from time-to-time. I’m not sure about the original Mindi content (2001-2003), though, as it has been years since I’ve seen it. We have lots of her since 2004 or so to be published.

You briefly worked with Danita Ross back in 2005. Still don't know how you found her at that time, must've made a deal with Nercy, but you didn't make much content. Still, would've like to have seen it, but I won't hold my breath...

Feb 10, 2022 - permalink

You briefly worked with Danita Ross back in 2005. Still don't know how you found her at that time, must've made a deal with Nercy, but you didn't make much content. Still, would've like to have seen it, but I won't hold my breath...

@goldyplatt...yeah, I wouldn't hold your breath. I knew these guys from Diana the Valkyrie and once they started their websites, I joined and was very loyal to both Mike and Tre'. Maybe they should have charged more? Maybe there were too many free deadbeats, who never paid a dime. I couldn't tell you how much money I paid them. I wanted them to succeed. In this brotherhood and sisterhood of femuscle, we all needed to do our part to get the women compensated and make sure a profit is turned. Still, in one fell swoop, women that I adored, were gone. Take a poll. Ask anyone on here if they would love to see lots of Kim Kilper and Elena Seiple? Anyway...I guess I'm done beating a dead horse. 😞🥴

Feb 10, 2022 - permalink

@goldyplatt...yeah, I wouldn't hold your breath. I knew these guys from Diana the Valkyrie and once they started their websites, I joined and was very loyal to both Mike and Tre'. Maybe they should have charged more? Maybe there were too many free deadbeats, who never paid a dime. I couldn't tell you how much money I paid them. I wanted them to succeed. In this brotherhood and sisterhood of femuscle, we all needed to do our part to get the women compensated and make sure a profit is turned. Still, in one fell swoop, women that I adored, were gone. Take a poll. Ask anyone on here if they would love to see lots of Kim Kilper and Elena Seiple? Anyway...I guess I'm done beating a dead horse. 😞🥴

I was there when Mike started HerBiceps, and Tre was schlepping a Mavica with bag full of floppy disks. I was a part of DTV and even AAWA. That's how I found out "Dani" was actually Danita Ross, and wanted to find anything I could on her. I remember Tre was so proud he found Danita and made big plans to make a pay site for her, but it never came to fruition, and from what I heard, sold the rights to Nercy, who didn't do anything with it. Nercy was the luckiest one having worked with Danita the most frequent.

Feb 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by herbiceps
« first < prev Page 3 of 9 next > last »