Forum > Image Themes > Thread

FBB blurring gender boundaries

[deleted]
Dec 28, 2021 - permalink
Dec 28, 2021 - permalink

long as you're born ah woman, 😃

[deleted]
Dec 28, 2021 - permalink

I actually like some masculine features on women (in addition to muscles of course).

[deleted]
Dec 28, 2021 - permalink

ITheDude,one of my favourites! Gorgeous!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 She has a lovely deep voice too!!

Dec 28, 2021 - permalink

Another example of a manly muscled fbb

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/265242/

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

how to forget "Julie Bourassa" blurring gender boundaries.

Originally from Canada and showing that women's bodybuilding is heavy.

Showing off her results and proud of her manly appearance.

The male gaze can be the face of a commercial brand and your happiness shows.

The manly look is not an impediment to wear normal clothes and even the clothes look better.

Even in casual clothes her manly look complements her feminine style.

The modification of her hormones allows her to have low body fat and wear off-season dresses like a glove. Girls who blur gender boundaries have style.

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

I've just noticed that someone had created another thread that could be of interest: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

how to forget "Julie Bourassa" blurring gender boundaries.

She's always been one of my favorites.

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Julie Bourassa alway looked feminine.....trying to figure out what the comparison is here? There is no blurred line....she's all woman

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Julie Bourassa alway looked feminine.....trying to figure out what the comparison is here? There is no blurred line....she's all woman

To someone on this site, she looks exceptionally feminine.

To a rando on the street, that jawline and those traps would probably raise a few questions.

I had a buddy in college who thought Alex Mossbarger looked disgusting.

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

To someone on this site, she looks exceptionally feminine.

To a rando on the street, that jawline and those traps would probably raise a few questions.

What does her traps have to do with how feminine she is.

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

Speechless:

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

You may ask to the 95% out there that think huge traps are an exclusive man body feature....

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

You may ask to the 95% out there that think huge traps are an exclusive man body feature....

There are androgen receptors in that area, and they respond quickly to steroid use as it relates to women. Big, 3D traps and deltoids are considered a telltale sign of PED use/virilization.

Again, fetishists like us love that sort of thing. It's uncanny valley territory for other people.

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

This picture is beautiful as well:

Dec 31, 2021 - permalink

This picture is beautiful as well

Laine Costa has a little bit of fuzz on her chest. I wonder how it feels.

Dec 31, 2021 - permalink

Laine Costa has a little bit of fuzz on her chest. I wonder how it feels.

Fuzzy😋

[deleted]
Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

My wife's small bit of chest hair is awful nice. I wish she had more.

Being attracted to virile women is just that. Women who are strong have a certain look to them, and aren't going to look like little girls but, shall we say, more like she-bears.

Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

I start here this thread, separately, on FBB who blur gender boundaries.

Of course, that's a question of individual perspective and that boundaries - if they really do exist - are relative. Nevertheless, certain pictures and women are quite fascinating in that they seem to play on that very thin boundary between genders or even create something new.

Here are a few examples:

Feel free to share your picks and thoughts about this.

Not pointing fingers... but this is so rich seeing this on a site that downgrades trans athletes because they have an "advantage" and promotes females that are on and have more testosterone in their system than any man AND trans person does for that matter. It's ok to have a woman with 5000 ppm test in her system, but if someone has a color filter... BAN BAN BAN..Block BAN block.

Whatever people are a fan of.. Im all for it... the fans are great and I love this thread because you all are just enjoying the person. The admins here could learn A LOT from the fans here.

[deleted]
Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

There is a huge difference between virile women and men pretending to be women. The virile woman is still a woman and the man is still a man.

Jan 02, 2022 - permalink

I spent my whole life listening to people who know who I should be. I know who I am and, it would sound weird but, I couldn't care less about people desperately seeking to teach me who I am or am not. And, believe me, so do this women, as long as they feel good with themselves.

[deleted]
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

I spent my whole life listening to people who know who I should be. I know who I am and, it would sound weird but, I couldn't care less about people desperately seeking to teach me who I am or am not. And, believe me, so do this women, as long as they feel good with themselves.

Julie has a beard? I never noticed it!

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

There's this fbb I know on FB who could be the perfect fit for this topic. Extremely manly looking, super hairy and of course big. She really doesn't care...

Is that Alyssa's brother?

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »