Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Receding Hairlines

Dec 28, 2021 - permalink
Dec 28, 2021 - permalink

Wendy Lindquist comes to mind as of recent

Dec 28, 2021 - permalink
Dec 28, 2021 - permalink

Rene Marven comes to mind. Oddly enough, this is one aspect of the virilization process I find uniquely appealing.

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Why is this even a thread? yuck!

[deleted]
Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Great idea for a thread I think!

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

I love this thread!

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink
Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Anastasia has a good one. I really love this look!

Dec 29, 2021 - edited Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

I don't think "receding hairline" has to mean "balding in a gross way", but being able to see more of the shape of someone's head/forehead, with veins and all those little lines being more visible, gives them a certain brutish charm. It's the dichotomy of looking very feminine, but also like some kind of roided-out cavewoman throwback.

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Huh...so is this the new fetish here?

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Rule 34 my man

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

And it is truly a patrician fetish.

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Steroid abuse usually causes that

[deleted]
Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

Don't some gals just have hairlines that high?

[deleted]
Dec 30, 2021 - permalink
[deleted]
Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

Steroid abuse usually causes that

Do you think Jada Smith abuses a lot of steroids? Don't make assumptions based on one picture when you don't know anything about the person and their experience.

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

Melanie!

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

Melanie!

She's a real qt3.14

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

And it is truly a patrician fetish.

What's wrong guys being honest with what they like? Here I though women wanted an honest guy...

For me I don't mind bald fit chicks ( I have some pics of a Bald Yvette Bova on my profile) because they still look sexy. Also I love it when they wear wigs to change up their look from time to time.

Just being honest

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

Do you think Jada Smith abuses a lot of steroids? Don't make assumptions based on one picture when you don't know anything about the person and their experience.

Steroid use has been linked with accelerated hair loss, and it’s safe to assume that most of the women featured here are on some kind of compound(s)

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

I don't think "receding hairline" has to mean "balding in a gross way", but being able to see more of the shape of someone's head/forehead, with veins and all those little lines being more visible, gives them a certain brutish charm. It's the dichotomy of looking very feminine, but also like some kind of roided-out cavewoman throwback.

Yeah. No. It's just gross and unattractive in every possible way. Sorry.

[deleted]
Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

Yeah. No. It's just gross and unattractive in every possible way. Sorry.

What you doing in this thread then mate. Why not go open a thread you have something positive to contribute to.

Dec 31, 2021 - permalink
Dec 31, 2021 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »