Forum > Image Themes > Thread

FBB blurring gender boundaries

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

This pic is a great example of a fbb blurring the gender lines. You can tell she’s on hard roids and growth. Bigger muscles, face and even hands than the average man next to her. Probably has more testosterone in her system than him too.

She bloked out big time. You know, pics of such women like this should not be allowed. At least not on the main site but on the threads.

[deleted]
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

I LOVE pictures like these and think that they should definitely be on the main site! Gorgeous women!!!😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

> I spent my whole life listening to people who know who I should be. I know who I am and, it would sound weird but, I couldn't care less about people desperately seeking to teach me who I am or am not. And, believe me, so do this women, as long as they feel good with themselves.

Julie has a beard? I never noticed it!

Don't know about that. Her business. Pretty sure I had one, but again, that's not your business. ;)

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Love watching dudes gatekeep what other people find attractive

Jan 04, 2022 - permalink

Love watching dudes gatekeep what other people find attractive

ESPECIALLY on a private message board on a fetish site.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1...

Jan 04, 2022 - permalink

Total gender bender on the left.

Jan 04, 2022 - permalink

Shannon Nash

it’s the jaw line with the huge chest / upper body for me. Manly ass women are hot idk what else to say.

Jan 04, 2022 - permalink

Shannon Nash

it’s the jaw line with the huge chest / upper body for me. Manly ass women are hot idk what else to say.

She's hot!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Sexy jaw

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »