Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Turn-on Bodies, Turn-off Personalities

Dec 07, 2021 - edited Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Wonder if any of these FBBs have ever got into a fight with someone and knocked them out in public

I remember seeing a video of Suha Qasem on video telling a story about a time she had to put hands on someone. And if I recall correctly Fabi Antoine is trained in a martial art that's escaping me right now. Carmella Cureton is also a blackbelt in karate.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Michaela Aycock... great physique but you can tell she thinks all female muscle fans are schmoes. It's so obvious its annoying.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Michaela Aycock... great physique but you can tell she thinks all female muscle fans are schmoes. It's so obvious its annoying.

I haven’t seen it. Out of curiosity, do you have any examples?

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Haven’t seen it either. Doesn’t do the sultry photo shoots but seems great

fp909
Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

She’s an Iris Kyle type. Not really into the periphery but very focused on the competing itself. She’s ok to respond to casual questions and compliments but beyond that doesn’t entertain much.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

While I definitely wouldn't write her off as an a-hole, if you read between the lines you can definitely tell she is put off by people being "into muscle" for a lack of a better term.

I think she may be one of those FBBs who only sees herself as an athlete and just doesn't get why there are guys that exist who have a fetish for muscular women. Schmoe or not. To my knowledge, she does not lean into doing things that appease the fetishes of typical FBB fans (posing or doing specialty content for paysites, doing camshows, OF content etc.). Even if you look at her workout videos she's all about her business and doesn't really take any time between sets to have a little fun flexing like many other women do, nor does she dress a particular way to highlight her physique. With her insane vascularity, detail, and striations I know there are many of us on this forum who would love to see her somewhere on a site like Muscle Angels in full HD at 60fps flexing hard but it's pretty obvious we aren't gonna get that from the likes of Michaela so in that sense I guess she can come off as a bit standoffish to some.

fp909
Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

I also think unlike many who dive into bodybuilding she is well off enough financially that she doesn’t need to do anything for extra cash. I’ve never seen her mention anything in regards to the cost of her shows and prep. And she surely has been paying for gear for years but just continues with her job and maybe her family thing? And training others. Also she seems religious enough that she would never do that sort of thing

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

While I definitely wouldn't write her off as an a-hole, if you read between the lines you can definitely tell she is put off by people being "into muscle" for a lack of a better term.

I think she may be one of those FBBs who only sees herself as an athlete and just doesn't get why there are guys that exist who have a fetish for muscular women. Schmoe or not. To my knowledge, she does not lean into doing things that appease the fetishes of typical FBB fans (posing or doing specialty content for paysites, doing camshows, OF content etc.). Even if you look at her workout videos she's all about her business and doesn't really take any time between sets to have a little fun flexing like many other women do, nor does she dress a particular way to highlight her physique. With her insane vascularity, detail, and striations I know there are many of us on this forum who would love to see her somewhere on a site like Muscle Angels in full HD at 60fps flexing hard but it's pretty obvious we aren't gonna get that from the likes of Michaela so in that sense I guess she can come off as a bit standoffish to some.

Hit the nail on the head...

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Haven’t seen it either. Doesn’t do the sultry photo shoots but seems great

I can tell just by the way she talks, acts, answers questions... it became very apparent in that bicep measuring video, where she asked for no one to ask about that again

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

I don’t really see how that is standoffish; though.

The muscle fetish stuff just isn’t her thing, and there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m willing to bet that a lot of other women feel the same as her, but they indulge as a means to provide for themselves since female bodybuilding is not a profession that pays well.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

The muscle fetish stuff just isn’t her thing, and there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m willing to bet that a lot of other women feel the same as her, but they indulge as a means to provide for themselves since female bodybuilding is not a profession that pays well.

Well that's why it's all subject to ones opinion... no right or wrong. I just feel based of of some of her statements she makes towards her fans on Instagram. And the stuff isn't even fetish related.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Be a lot cooler if she embraced it ;)

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Not turn-off but the opposite. Cass Martin literally had the best personality a woman can have on top of her great physique. Probably a natural too so she’s damn near perfect.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

You don't and neither do I but some MAY misconstrue it that way. But you also have to read between the lines and see how she is like @biglar1 was saying. I saw that same video he's referring to and you can tell that she's pretty annoyed by those types of questions and it wasn't even a super schmoey question. But I'm sure she'd just rather do her thing and avoid the fandom stuff altogether and that's cool.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Well that's why it's all subject to ones opinion... no right or wrong. I just feel based of of some of her statements she makes towards her fans on Instagram. And the stuff isn't even fetish related.

I personally haven't seen those statements. Does she scold people for giving her certain types of comments??

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

I feel like these kinds of threads are designed just so people can feel justified about why they're putting someone down.

I thought we are suppose to admire those ladies not find ways to talk sh*t about them, they are several threads on here like that already.

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

I remember seeing a video of Suha Qasem on video telling a story about a time she had to put hands on someone. And if I recall correctly Fabi Antoine is trained in a martial art that's escaping me right now. Carmella Cureton is also a blackbelt in karate.

Fabi Antoine is quite dangerous by all accounts pretty sure Judo champion. She's got huge boobs now. I think Kashma I might be wrong was involved in something DV related and may be why she's banned from entering the US.

I was referring more to female bodybuilders in gyms getting roid rage, getting into fights/arguments with guys at their gym or outside, looking down at guys who don't lift etc

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

Anyone could imagine being part of a scenario that was on one video. There a guy first fondled a girl's thighs. Then the guy took a punching bag that resembled a big shield and stood behind it. He held it standing while the girl kicked it repeatedly.

Think of the roles reversed. No matter what your physical condition, imagine a woman fondling and adoring your thighs. I have no idea what anyone else would feel, but I would probably pity her and be repulsed by what the act tells about her. I would also be repulsed by her objectifying me.

It is one thing to massage someone's thigh because you like the person and she wants to be massaged. It's a different thing to massage the thigh because it solely has caught your attention. Maybe the difference is that those FBBs who can stand it somehow feel rightly or wrongly that you are interested in them as whole persons after all. Or have sustained some kind of damage that has made them amenable to being objectified.

Meanwhile those who despise the schmoes, so to say, recognize that it is not a meeting of persons. That the schmoe could almost whack them to pieces, take the best pieces home, craft them on to a plastic mannequin and happily keep on fondling and adoring. It is positively insulting. Far from lack of understanding on part of the FBB.

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

This one is a throwback, but Moorea Wolfe

She exploded onto the scene back in the early-mid 2000s and was relevant for all of like 6 months before she disappeared. The reason why was because she was apparently such an unbearable person to work with that she treated everyone (including her business partners who were looking to sponsor her as well as people who approached her at shows) like complete dirt. She was, in essence, bullied out of the industry for being a bully.

She has since then reinvented herself and become a stuntwoman.

Yeah she was great, then she reappeared in like 2010-2011 as an actress. She lost all her muscle and in fact looked underweight and had a lot of plastic surgery on her face.

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

Crystal Anthony

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Dec 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

🍿😎

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

I can tell just by the way she talks, acts, answers questions... it became very apparent in that bicep measuring video, where she asked for no one to ask about that again

I remember that one as well. I remember thinking that was a pretty testy attitude for an innocent question that I have no doubt every BB, m or f, has been asked at least once.

I thought we are suppose to admire those ladies not find ways to talk sh*t about them, they are several threads on here like that already.

And there's a million more threads admiring them. This is a forum for discussion is it not.

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

By no means am I putting her down. Just voicing my opinion on the matter. She is a very accomplished athlete. I think it boils down to individual opinions on this matter

« first < prev Page 6 of 7 next > last »