Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Turn-on Bodies, Turn-off Personalities

Dec 08, 2021 - edited Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

Valentinalequeux, apart growing her IG page with a massive and constant use of follow/unfollow technique, I've got a complete feeling she's acting like the cute next door girl while she's such a picky personality. Despite her undeniable beauty, I can't find her attractive at all due to her picky attitude and I skip over every time she's appearing on my "search"page - not anymore due to tg dumb IG algorithms system -I kinda hate it but in this particular case worked fine for me lol

Dec 08, 2021 - edited Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

Wonder if any of these FBBs have ever got into a fight with someone and knocked them out in public

While not an FBB, Jaymie Piper of teen powerlifting fame used to brag on her Myspace (yes, Myspace, this was years ago) that she had been in a lot of fights with other girls and never lost.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

Crystal Anthony

How come?

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

How come?

I get an inkling that he may have seen her MuscleSportTV vids.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

Konstance Trinkuna (a.k.a. Muscles_Constelstion on Herbicepscam)

Absolutely gorgeous looks and a hell of a body! But what a miserable woman. Total stick in the mud.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

If you’ve been around a lot of BBs ( Men or women ) , I think you will inevitably find that a lot of them are narcissists. The sport and industry essentially breeds this. That said, I know a lot of fantastic BBs - some are my best friends and I even married one, but there are disproportionately more self-absorbed assholes. Theif personalities are often reflected in their politics and any dysfunction permeates their personal lives. I think a lot of dudes initially tolerate shortcomings initially in order to be with a hottie, but in the long term, the guys who dismiss fatal flaws in personality will find it’s unsustainable.

There are a lot of women here on this site, that are knockouts to look at and a few gems with the super cool personalities, but really there are probably way more women here you’d find you couldn’t stand if you really got to know them. Probably not helpful to call them all out in this forum…!

Narcissism combined with the traits of Body Dysmorphia, and you got a business way more culturally jacked up than the wrestling business.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

You said it deadman!!! Nailed it!

Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

If you’ve been around a lot of BBs ( Men or women ) , I think you will inevitably find that a lot of them are narcissists. The sport and industry essentially breeds this. That said, I know a lot of fantastic BBs - some are my best friends and I even married one, but there are disproportionately more self-absorbed assholes. Theif personalities are often reflected in their politics and any dysfunction permeates their personal lives. I think a lot of dudes initially tolerate shortcomings initially in order to be with a hottie, but in the long term, the guys who dismiss fatal flaws in personality will find it’s unsustainable.

There are a lot of women here on this site, that are knockouts to look at and a few gems with the super cool personalities, but really there are probably way more women here you’d find you couldn’t stand if you really got to know them. Probably not helpful to call them all out in this forum…!

This sounds to me like one of the most accurate post I've been reading, I'm pretty sure things are like you said, and for some personal reasons I can relate. Also it would be easier to call out those who have a really nice personality, the list is gonna be shorter too lol

Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

> I feel like these kinds of threads are designed just so people can feel justified about why they're putting someone down.

I thought we are suppose to admire those ladies not find ways to talk sh*t about them, they are several threads on here like that already.

Totally agree. Why are people slagging people off all the while. Just concentrate on the ones you like.

Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

I get an inkling that he may have seen her MuscleSportTV vids.

I watched her videos and I actually found them pretty insightful, especially the one about how to date a female bodybuilder.

Sounds like it struck a nerve

Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

I watched her videos and I actually found them pretty insightful, especially the one about how to date a female bodybuilder.

Sounds like it struck a nerve

Haha, yeah she did really shit all over the schmoes in that one.

Dec 16, 2021 - permalink

> > I remember seeing a video of Suha Qasem on video telling a story about a time she had to put hands on someone. And if I recall correctly Fabi Antoine is trained in a martial art that's escaping me right now. Carmella Cureton is also a blackbelt in karate.

Fabi Antoine is quite dangerous by all accounts pretty sure Judo champion. She's got huge boobs now. I think Kashma I might be wrong was involved in something DV related and may be why she's banned from entering the US.

I was referring more to female bodybuilders in gyms getting roid rage, getting into fights/arguments with guys at their gym or outside, looking down at guys who don't lift etc

Kashma is banned from entering the US?

Dec 16, 2021 - permalink

Kashma is banned from entering the US?

Yes she is banned from entering the US but I don’t know what the official reason is.

Dec 18, 2021 - permalink

Bakharnabieva. Period.

Dec 18, 2021 - permalink

Bakharnabieva. Period.

Huh?? WHat's wrong with her personality?? I hope people aren't just throwing names out just to see what sticks.

fp909
Dec 18, 2021 - permalink

Huh?? WHat's wrong with her personality?? I hope people aren't just throwing names out just to see what sticks.

Not so much her personality as her shtick

Dec 19, 2021 - permalink

Everything

Dec 19, 2021 - permalink

Everything

Is it really that bad??

Dec 19, 2021 - edited Dec 19, 2021 - permalink

Is it really that bad??

Proper answer: the topic is about who's got a turn on body and turn off personality. I give for granted that - unless we really know by person someone - we are talking about our personal tastes based on our sensation and most likely the models communications on media/socials. She's damn hot and her legs indeed are our of this world. If I have to be honest, my feeling towards her personality, based on the way she represent herself is a full/everything turn off. Yes. But it doesn't mean I'm judging her since I don't know her by person, for what I know she could be the sweetest person on earth. But for what I can get through her socials, yes, everything. Sorry, straight but honest speech. Again. Giving for granted that we are not judging anybody, nor bullying, simply sharing our feelings on a particular topic. That can not be considered any kind of judgements but simply who we like/dislike. Hope it was polite and honest as much as possible.

Dec 19, 2021 - permalink

Proper answer: the topic is about who's got a turn on body and turn off personality. I give for granted that - unless we really know by person someone - we are talking about our personal tastes based on our sensation and most likely the models communications on media/socials. She's damn hot and her legs indeed are our of this world. If I have to be honest, my feeling towards her personality, based on the way she represent herself is a full/everything turn off. Yes. But it doesn't mean I'm judging her since I don't know her by person, for what I know she could be the sweetest person on earth. But for what I can get through her socials, yes, everything. Sorry, straight but honest speech. Again. Giving for granted that we are not judging anybody, nor bullying, simply sharing our feelings on a particular topic. That can not be considered any kind of judgements but simply who we like/dislike. Hope it was polite and honest as much as possible.

I gotta agree with this. Her social media persona is bleh

Dec 19, 2021 - permalink

Definetely Bakhar.

fp909
Dec 19, 2021 - permalink

I know it’s kind of a shitty thread but I guess the caveat should have been that it’s about their social media presence. Pretty sure very few of us have spent significant time with any of these women and are basing things on third hand account of how they are with others. Kinda tough to gauge. Pretty sure this has run it’s course though since we are seeing repeat names and I think we have a pretty decent idea.

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 7 of 7 next > last »