Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Turn-on Bodies, Turn-off Personalities

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

Josie Hamming cocky AF https://www.tiktok.com/@josiehamming/video/70...

Lol i like that

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

one example ≠ conclusive of anything lol

[deleted]
Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

I love the arrogant cocky types!🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

I love the arrogant cocky types!🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥

Me too! That type of behaviour is so hot

Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

At least the arrogant/cocky/narcissist types are genuine on some level. I have a certain amount of respect for someone who is at least very honest with themselves and others that the reason they are doing is it to get attention and because they simply like being fitter and stronger than 95% of the rest of the population.

It's the fake positivity-inspiration ones I can't stand. You know, they post a gratuitous butt-in-spandex photo of themselves and try to justify it with some lame inspirational quote that they probably found on a Hallmark greeting card.

Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

It's the fake positivity-inspiration ones I can't stand. You know, they post a gratuitous butt-in-spandex photo of themselves and try to justify it with some lame inspirational quote that they probably found on a Hallmark greeting card.

Totally agree. That is a pet peeve of mine.

[deleted]
Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

I'm with Bulldog and tapp here. I'm reading this thread hoping people will namedrop toxic FBBs, because these are the ones that turn me on the most. I loved that Lauren Quinn post and I loved reading backstage stories about muscle women being arrogant. Everyone feel free to DM me if you have more stories like that!

(Yes, I'm a bit messed up. I'm well aware of that. No kinkshame pls.)

Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

This one is a throwback, but Moorea Wolfe

She exploded onto the scene back in the early-mid 2000s and was relevant for all of like 6 months before she disappeared. The reason why was because she was apparently such an unbearable person to work with that she treated everyone (including her business partners who were looking to sponsor her as well as people who approached her at shows) like complete dirt. She was, in essence, bullied out of the industry for being a bully.

She has since then reinvented herself and become a stuntwoman.

Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

Just an example, a person who thinks…

Problem with politics is that people don't agree on principles first and then apply them to concrete situations. Many don't believe in principles at all. Some believe in principles that if taken to their logical conclusion will end in disaster.

I have noticed two extremes. In one of them it is held that man is basically good. Therefore the more you give man what he wants and the less you limit him, the better the outcome. In the opposite one it is held that man is a limited being and that all good outcomes result from coming to terms with these limits.

Problems in politics, these discussions and bodybuilding in general are usually caused by being unaware of the limits of the situation. If you push something too far in one direction, something else will necessarily suffer. Better understanding of reality, principles and limitations is the only thing that can be had without side effects. Except that you will be disliked by persons who depend on lesser understanding to get what they want.

[deleted]
Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

Yeah personally I’m a big fan of the cocky/arrogance. I don’t think it’s a 1-1 correlation with being an asshole by any means

Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

Heather Phipps.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

FP, I really think it more to do with their demeanor rather than their looks. Some of the stories my wife has told me about a lot of the women backstage are shocking. Many of the bigger ladies don’t only act like men, they act like men who are real assholes. She said a lot of them walk around cursing like sailors and how badly they need a good dick. One woman was coming on to several of the male bodybuilders backstage while her husband was waiting in the audience. It’s commonplace. Not all women acted this way, but as a general rule the bigger they were the more they acted this way. The “normal” women backstage roll their eyes, and try to ignore them.

So, getting back sort of to the point of the thread, it’s more their “enhanced” personalities that theme to turn people off.

THis makes sense....we're grown men so we've had time to learn how to control the "raging horniness" of our teens and early 20's meanwhile the bigger girls haven't really had that time so they are just bouncing off the walls.....but this is nice to know...for future knowledge... (gives a smirk)

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

but this is nice to know...for future knowledge... (gives a smirk)

I doubt many users of this site fit a big mean fbb's definition of a good dick.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Some guys here think mean women are attractive i understand but be careful these women will probably not dominate you in a way you like they will find something you don't like and do that to you and you will not enjoy it.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Or worse, some lame inspirational quote that they definitely got from The Secret, Esther Hicks, or some other purveyor of law-of-attraction hokum. Seems to be on the rise and it absolutely rubs me the wrong way and is an instant bonerkill, just like the "bodybuilding for Jesus" types.

I think that the most truly confident women have an ample reserve of kindness, because they know lifting you up (metaphorically or... literally!) won't bring them down at all. The women who come from a position of arrogance usually have a deep insecurity somewhere in their life that they're compensating for. That said, one of these confident women would probably gladly play the cocky, arrogant bitch role for you in bed if that's what you're into!

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

We don't know anything about their personalities.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

I don't know about this , I've never really went that deep on them. If they have really great looking bodies then I'll watch them, that's pretty much the extend for me

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Wonder if any of these FBBs have ever got into a fight with someone and knocked them out in public

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Wonder if any of these FBBs have ever got into a fight with someone and knocked them out in public

Oh, all of them I'm sure.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Oh, all of them I'm sure.

😂😂😂

cgsweat
Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Of course. Bodybuilding naturally increases your skill in hand to hand combat.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

🤣🤣🤣

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

but be careful these women will probably not dominate you in a way you like they will find something you don't like and do that to you and you will not enjoy it.

This. A masochist is a person who basically uses other persons to hurt himself. In BDSM circles they even have a name for this. They call it "topping from the bottom" when the masochist wishes to call all the shots and control everything.

When some fbb is called a true sadist it often and truly means that she will hurt you in ways you don't want to be hurt because she feels good hurting you. Not sure if the BDSM ideal of mutual play and mutual exploration is ever realizable. Why would a person participate in the first place if he did not have issues and needs related to control and submission?

To hurt the other like he wants to be hurt or to allow yourself to be hurt in the way the other person wants to hurt you does not sound like fulfilling a need but like performing a service.

Dec 06, 2021 - edited Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

I think that the most truly confident women have an ample reserve of kindness, because they know lifting you up (metaphorically or... literally!) won't bring them down at all.

This gave me an idea.

If they were strong enough they could go around throwing people in the air.

Or into the ceiling. That's what I would call a power move.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Of all the examples you chose this is the example. Ok.

And what's wrong w/ that example? I think you just proved his point

« first < prev Page 5 of 7 next > last »