Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbicepscam.com review

Oct 18, 2021 - permalink

I think the site has really gone down hill. The VOD content is great but the actual girls on the cam site is not a great lineup. When they got started they had some huge names like Cindy Philips, Monique Jones, Britt Miller, Hazel Piazza etc…now a lot of the girls on there don’t even compete.

I’d like to see the site make a push towards getting some legit NPC & IFBB girls on the site and get rid of the webcam models.

Oct 18, 2021 - permalink

They can only get models who want to get on cam. There are still a lot of very muscular women on the site.

Also, there are lots of muscular women who don’t compete.

Oct 18, 2021 - permalink

If you give the right models incentive to be on cam they will do it.

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

If you give the right models incentive to be on cam they will do it.

"Right models" is an interesting idea. I think the right models are the ones who want to chat with and entertain muscle fans in a live, online setting. That's a very tiny percentage of the population. The women on HBC are incredibly unique.

Oct 20, 2021 - edited Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

I think the site has really gone down hill. The VOD content is great but the actual girls on the cam site is not a great lineup. When they got started they had some huge names like Cindy Philips, Monique Jones, Britt Miller, Hazel Piazza etc…now a lot of the girls on there don’t even compete.

I’d like to see the site make a push towards getting some legit NPC & IFBB girls on the site and get rid of the webcam models.

Lisa Bickels, Brenda Raganot, Monica Mollica, Rosanna Harte, Hayley McNeff, Katka Kyptova, Xinli Cao, Penpraghai Tiangok, Melissa Dettwiller, Aleesha Young, Colette Nelson, Lauren Quinn, even Shannon Seeley popped in a couple times. Herbicepscam really had some superstars back in the day. You still got Rene Marven who pops up here in there. But yeah, the current lineup of girls don't really catch my eye other than Rene, Sarah Crail, Raluca Raducu, Emily Brand, and Ramona Nedelcu.

Man, can you imagine if they could get someone like Lauren Martin Stow or Blakelee Ortega?

Chainer
Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

FWIW pretty sure I saw Shannon Seeley pop up in the banner ad a few days ago, so she may still be active.

fp909
Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

Reality is some of the women have retired or quit bodybuilding, and some may not be in the financial situation to require it anymore. There are still great women on the site. Also some of the very popular names who aren’t on cam are very conservative (not politically) and there’s no room for cam in that mindset.

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

FWIW pretty sure I saw Shannon Seeley pop up in the banner ad a few days ago, so she may still be active.

Shannon's an all-time great and she's still around as her schedule permits.

Women like Angela Salvagno and Oana are 1, well 2, in TENS - if not hundreds - of millions. 99.9% of women who do work on HBC at any point in time will be or will have been at a completely different place in their lives 10 years from then, the same as every other population. I get liking your favorites - we all do - but I don't understand thinking that anyone's lives are static simply because they were awesome on social media or webcam.

Every day, I look at the lineup and think "Wow, that's a lot of awesome right there". Big Anastasia is on right now. She's a competitor and is one of the largest, thickest female bodybuilders in the world. Gemini_Swoll is also an active competitor who is coming up rapidly.

We hope that we're able to recruit and retain the talent who will give their clients optimum value and reason to keep coming back month-after-month. Thank you for sharing these thoughts.

Nov 22, 2021 - permalink

I recently had my first time doing a hbcam session. For years I've avoided it because it seemed like a waste of money with the prices being charged per minute. And so many ladies on stand-by are the ones who's peak physique days have long since past. But I said fuck it and gave a go. Well I can see that my suspicions were pretty spot on. It's not terrible but it certainly isn't worth it.

I tried 3 different ladies and neither time did I feel like I actually got my $$$$$$ worth.

First woman was pretty good. She removed her clothing which I didn't even want her to do and started posing. She was too close to the cam and by the time I got her to back away a bit our session was about over.

Second woman had that WOW factor. But when we got into 1on1 she asked me what I wanted to see which I already made clear in chat. So re-sent and right when she starts flexing her cam freezes multiple times and so I just ended it after a couple minutes.

Third woman was more of the same. Once I get her to 1on1 she just starts flexing and didn't do what I originally asked.

Well that's 3 strikes and I'm done. Fansites and custom videos are where you can get the best bang for your bucks. Webcams? I get there's a little excitement to it, but overall it's too much money for such little reward.

Nov 22, 2021 - permalink

HEARBICEPS IS PUCKED

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »