Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Sapphic Love: the Lesbian, Bi & Pansexual Musclegirl Appreciation Thread

« first < prev Page 2 of 10 next > last »
fp909
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

Also she went “full lesbian” with the haircut.

I think there is some truth that women cut their hair when they go through something pretty serious and having it off in whatever way is akin to literally abs figuratively lifting a weight from their shoulders. Glad she is finding herself!

Sep 30, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Imagine
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

Alyssa Kiessling is gay iirc and used to be with a bodybuilder, her new gf isn't though.

Ida Leo is gay, as is Alyssa Benny.

holy shit, thems are some hunky mommas! :3

i have the beautifully androgynous Yuliya Yudina to add to the mix with tanky tomboys in mind.

Oct 01, 2021 - permalink

Love a good hunk! Yuliya is absolutely top tier and yeah, pretty damn gay lol

Oct 01, 2021 - edited Oct 01, 2021 - permalink
Oct 02, 2021 - permalink

okay, someone please tell me who bodysnatched Palmetto! seriously though, these are absolute gold, so thank you very much for adding them. i love how Esther uses her gf as a makeshift weight in the first clip! xD

Oldest couple I remember is Meghan Abshire and Jen Scarpetta. Are they still together?

based on (anecdotal) information from one of the members in the image threads, they were last spotted in New Orleans back in spring/summer 2018. i'm very curious to learn what became of them since, although i reckon keeping beneath the radar could probably have been a deliberate move on their part.

here are Christa and Bianca Sieberichs, another muscle-power couple. their pictures from what was apparently the same function were sporadically distributed here between 2012 and 2015, so they're another pair i'd love to find out more about since.

Oct 02, 2021 - edited Oct 02, 2021 - permalink
Oct 02, 2021 - permalink

i'll also pass a nod towards Tessa Boyea, while on the theme of studs.

Oct 02, 2021 - permalink

okay, someone please tell me who bodysnatched Palmetto! seriously though, these are absolute gold, so thank you very much for adding them. i love how Esther uses her gf as a makeshift weight in the first clip! xD

😂 👍

Oct 02, 2021 - permalink

Any older lady/younger women Fbb lesbian couples?

Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

i can't think of any examples, Mikki. but you're welcome to add those you're able to find here ofc.

Amanda Nunes and Nina Ansaroff are married MMA fighters whom recently have been teasing with the possibility of fighting each other in the octagon sometime in the near-future. would be interesting if that were ever to happen (although ultimately i think they're just joking.)

semi-retired Olympic boxing gold-medallist Nicola Adams also belongs here.

fp909
Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

Pretty sure the Scarpettas split up. Megan has received f photos with some random

cgsweat
Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

Pretty sure the Scarpettas split up. Megan has received f photos with some random

Thought they were the "Abshires." What are f photos?

fp909
Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

oof i swear i'm not drunk. she has random photos posted with some other woman recently although she's not very active on FB.

Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

Great post

Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

Alyssa definitely a stud

Haven't seen any new pics of Jenobia in ages

fp909
Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

i feel like they semi break up every month, unless they just don't post about each other lol

Oct 04, 2021 - edited Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

if BellaFan's earlier message is anything to go by, those two apparently haven't been dating each other for a while, but it's very likely that they're still on good terms with each other.

Thought they were the "Abshires."

yeah, Jen took Megan's name, not the other way round.

also, as much as i'm glad that people are willing to participate in this thread, let's see at least a few more pictures to accompany all the yammering, shall we?

i'll admit that my addition of Samara Buckler is based on impulse more than outright knowledge, so any verifiable confirmation/correction regarding her case would be gratefully welcome.

fp909
Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

Samara is now a dude. Not sure if it’s “Sam” or something else since the old account is/was dead

Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

Yeah Jenobia and Alyssa broke up but it sounded amicable?

Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

Samara is now a dude. Not sure if it’s “Sam” or something else since the old account is/was dead

thank you for the update, Fp909. in that case i'll keep the picture up because he was still female at the time his picture was taken, although the fact that he's now basically a man would obviously disqualify any of his present or future content references here.

whilst i'm also well aware that the focus of this thread for the most part will be centred on cisgendered women, i wanna pass a nod toward Vani and her (sometimes NSFW) personal content threads in the Trans Section of the forum. as far as i can tell, she is one of the loveliest people within the GWM memberbase whose example i strive to emulate, and for that reason alongside the fact that i really don't wanna sideline the 'T' in LGBT, i don't see any reason not acknowledge her here.

fp909
Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

Thinking about it it’s kinda of crazy how long ago that pic feels, maybe 2014? 2013? I bought vids at the time and then maybe 2016 they went dark and returned about a year later?

Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

When I was last on this thread I thought of Josie Hamming but didn't have the time to post. You beat me to it

fp909
Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

They broke up too it seems, sometime last year.

Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

When I was last on this thread I thought of Josie Hamming but didn't have the time to post. You beat me to it

hah, the thought counts too i suppose! :p

i also discovered a beautiful photoset they had with each other in August last year. it would be a shame if they've broken up since, but relationships of any kind are never a straightforward affair - which isn't to say that they're insignificant, even in retrospect.

« first < prev Page 2 of 10 next > last »