Forum > Image Themes > Thread

A Tribute to Katie Lee Arms

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Katie Lee is one of my all time favourites, according to me, she has the best biceps, drop in some of her best videos flexing, arm wrestling,also If someone has link to her biceps flex on DD on the spot thumbnail one, 5th appearance, here are mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwKGNLFW6ZU&l...

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Make sure you keep hold of these. That era is over—she’ll most likely never bodybuild again and most definitely won’t reach that size jf here recent posts and recent health concerns are any indication. Real travesty IMO

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Make sure you keep hold of these. That era is over—she’ll most likely never bodybuild again and most definitely won’t reach that size jf here recent posts and recent health concerns are any indication. Real travesty IMO

, Yeh that's why it would be great to have them in one place xD

[deleted]
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

These girls have shelf lives like any other sport/hobby. The only hope is that some love it enough to come back the sport.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

She said she'll be back, don't count her out already. Jeez.

cgsweat
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

She said she'll be back, don't count her out already. Jeez.

She kicked out on 2

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

She won’t be back at the size she was before being ill, bank it. I’ll hang up my mod hat if that happens (though j would be overjoyed)

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

She kicked out on 2

Well sure, let's hope so right? Case in point if we're using that analogy. Brock Lesnar. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1153069-b...

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Also please don't think that I'm hoping the worst for her--I'm hoping for success for whatever comeback she's aiming for, though going from ~165ish to the 120s is a YUGE drop in weight, and if you've seen the most recent full body picture of her it's the most drastic bodybuilder-to-normal transformation I've ever seen, even excluding the disease/time frame.

After skimming the Brock article, I wonder how long this was simmering and her recent fighting activity might have accelerated it. It's not safe stuff, obviously. My friend and her bf do BJJ, and since she started (and I've known him, hes a black belt) shes sprained a toe and partially tore an ankle tendon, and her boyfriend has needed knee and shoulder reconstruction in the space of like 18 months. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Katie Lee lost 40 lbs? Wow.

fp909
Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

She had a digestive track disease it basically ate her away. This is two weeks ago:

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

holy shit

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

holy fuck. I had no idea. such a tragedy. I hope she's ok.

Sep 05, 2021 - edited Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Wow, I had no idea she lost that much weight. While it's a big bummer to see the change, it's what had to be done for her to begin her road to recovery.

Here's wishing Katie nothing but the best on her way to beating this disease!

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

I hope she will be ok. Poor girl :( I thought she had injured a muscle or a joint, not that she was going trough something like this.

fp909
Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Yeah the illness caused the all the weight and muscle lost, nearly ate her alive becuase she couldn’t eat like at all

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

watched her video where she states that she went from 162 lbs to 115 lbs in a matter of weeks which is insane. She's now back to 130 and doing better, but who knows if she'll ever be the same

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

, Yeh that's why it would be great to have them in one place xD

They're already in one place, on her profile.

fp909
Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

thats true but like many profiles eventually you have to start scrolling, especially now that you have to work through a lot of post-illness and BJJ stuff and bad relationship stuff from the last two years.

fp909
Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

watched her video where she states that she went from 162 lbs to 115 lbs in a matter of weeks which is insane. She's now back to 130 and doing better, but who knows if she'll ever be the same

yeah i was told that she had changed drastically but up until that point i didn't how much. she's always had really pronounced cheekbones and i was told she had lost weight, but the number in my head didn't translate to anything until i saw that long vid.

i feel like the overall necessity of eating so much as a bodybuilder was a big contributor, though i don't know the cause cause.

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Wow I guess her fitness career is over.

Where is the long video? Link?

fp909
Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSurwg6HMP5/?utm...

I wouldn’t say over, I just don’t expect her to compete again or even be as large as she was a couple of years ago before she got huge, but who knows!

cgsweat
Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Where is the long video? Link?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSurwg6HMP5/

[deleted]
Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

That sounds like a horrible ordeal. Wishing Katie all the best for her recovery.

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

Thanks for the link, watched the whole thing seems to put this illness due to stress from over training. Says she’s week 4 into her week 10 recovery

I guess she’ll know where her future lies in 6 weeks.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »