Forum > Image Themes > Thread

A Tribute to Katie Lee Arms

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

she has returned to training, both on the mat and in the weight room!

Wow that's crazy to me, talked to a BJJ black belt recently whos been doing BJJ for years but he now suffers from Hiatus hernia. (Where you stomach moves up to your chest) Apparently this is quite common in the BJJ world because of the all rolling around on the mats.

Can't imagine someone who's just come back from a serious digestive track disease would want to take further risks. She's only a blue belt right? Take her years to get to black belt. Maybe boxing/muay Thai would be better for her than rolling/grappling on mats

fp909
Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

Idk how her gym hands out belts, if by attendance or time But she got there faster than my friend who is also a blue belt. I imagine she’s got a lot of relearning to do, but hopefully shell dial it back a lot from what she was doing

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

I look forward to seeing Katie Lee back in action. Even if it's not bodybuilding. Telling you guys the truth Katie Lee is pretty cute.

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

I look forward to seeing Katie Lee back in action. Even if it's not bodybuilding. Telling you guys the truth Katie Lee is pretty cute.

I just want to see her healthy, muscular or not. She was dealt such an incredibly shitty hand, and I wouldn’t wish that on anybody.

fp909
Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

For real. The last few years have been straight poop and I definitely feel for her. But I’m glad she was able to get her app off the ground finally and she’s home with people she trusts which is really important

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

I just want to see her healthy, muscular or not. She was dealt such an incredibly shitty hand, and I wouldn’t wish that on anybody.

Same here. As long as Katie Lee is happy and healthy that's what matters.

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

For real. The last few years have been straight poop and I definitely feel for her. But I’m glad she was able to get her app off the ground finally and she’s home with people she trusts which is really important

Same. 😊

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

Idk how her gym hands out belts, if by attendance or time But she got there faster than my friend who is also a blue belt. I imagine she’s got a lot of relearning to do, but hopefully shell dial it back a lot from what she was doing

Her ex partner is a Brazilian world champion runs a BJJ school, it usually takes 2-3 years to get a blue belt.

My BJJ coach always tells students (Beginners) to only take 2 classes a week, do not overtrain. Seems like she was full on bjj 5 days a week with Muay Thai/Boxing and bodybuilding. Body isn’t built like that you have to pick between either doing bodybuilding or MMA you can’t do both

fp909
Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

Pretty sure she got a blue in under 3 years so she was going a LOT. Hours a day. Which I’m sure was part of the issue

fp909
Oct 28, 2021 - permalink

she updated her story with this today:

Looks like she's a big bigger now than I had expected and is putting regular, healthy weight on nicely. muscle memory will do alot of work

Oct 28, 2021 - permalink

she updated her story with this today:

Looks like she's a big bigger now than I had expected and is putting regular, healthy weight on nicely. muscle memory will do alot of work

Glad she is making a huge comeback! More Katie Lee the better.

Dec 10, 2021 - permalink

Katie Lee Prime

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »