Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Weirdest image comments

Aug 28, 2021 - permalink

'Wrote On A Chalkboard'.. what the fuck are you twaddling about? i'm going to assume this message was a misguided attempt at sarcastic humour, although it certainly qualifies as a contender for this thread's premise because it's barely coherent enough to convey anything else.

feel free to try again once you've sobered up.

Bart writes on a chaklboard at the beginning of every episode of The Simpsons.

It was a witty... AND harmless remark.

Aug 28, 2021 - permalink

There are a lot of sexually insecure guys here who have a need to play fantasy police with other people because they're so uncomfortable with themselves and their own sexuality. You want Freudian? There it is.

Well, a lot of what Freud said was bullshit. Anybody can have any kind of fantasy they want as far as I'm concerned, including violent fantasies involving highly illegal behavior, but there are images where a woman is pictured alongside a man, and someone says, "This goddess can destroy him. Females truly are superior." The problem is that, very often, the man is bigger and stronger, and females are generally not "superior," especially in a physical strength sense. Or there will be a woman who is 90% science experiment, and someone non-ironically says, "What a natural beauty." If someone wants to make a reality-challenged comment, fine. If someone wants to correct it, also fine. That's not policing a fantasy; it's policing reality.

Aug 28, 2021 - permalink

There are a lot of sexually insecure guys here who have a need to play fantasy police with other people because they're so uncomfortable with themselves and their own sexuality. You want Freudian? There it is.

Again, you're taking this way too personally, and keep trying to make it about yourself. Which, funnily enough, is another type of really weird comment you often see here.

I have a daughter, trust me, "you are a stud" is a compliment when said to a man or a woman.

I have a sister, younger cousins, nieces, and have to deal regularly with high schoolers and young adults. "Stud" is the farthest thing from a compliment for a woman. At best, it's backhanded.

Aug 28, 2021 - permalink

Srsly, English is a native language for several hundred million if not more, and a second language for billions. It's ridiculous to assume that everybody uses it in the same way. Also, not so long ago nobody outside the US would ever greet women with "hey guys". Nowadays it's quite common.

Aug 29, 2021 - permalink

Well, a lot of what Freud said was bullshit. Anybody can have any kind of fantasy they want as far as I'm concerned, including violent fantasies involving highly illegal behavior, but there are images where a woman is pictured alongside a man, and someone says, "This goddess can destroy him. Females truly are superior." The problem is that, very often, the man is bigger and stronger, and females are generally not "superior," especially in a physical strength sense. Or there will be a woman who is 90% science experiment, and someone non-ironically says, "What a natural beauty." If someone wants to make a reality-challenged comment, fine. If someone wants to correct it, also fine. That's not policing a fantasy; it's policing reality.

LMAO

Those comments would be annoying if they weren't so funny.

Like, you could take 99% of the girls on this site, no matter how jacked they might be, and they'd lose a fight to an out of shape construction worker in his 50s.

"Physically superior alpha goddess", heh. Sure.

Aug 29, 2021 - permalink

my nominations for this thread include Ipc888's one-note verbal tics ("boing!", "what a woman!", variations thereof), or when he once offered to pimp me out on a session because he equates people who express more than what he does as being sexually deprived. on a similar note, hyper-sexually aggressive fantasists who project their indulgencies onto the content, and/or complaints about any picture or video with a man posing with a featured model (presumably because it breaks immersion for them.)

other notable mentions include people who go out of their way to whinge about tattoos/implants/bodytypes/lifestyles they disapprove of. expressing a dislike once or twice is fine, but there is no need to develop that into a trend when there's enough variety available that allows anyone who visits the site to focus on what they personally wish to see.

some of the OP's own habits are also rather peculiar to me, from his occasional tendency to make random stalker accusations, to his inexplicable disdain for tiktok references.

Regarding use of terms like stud, hunk, stallion ... a couple of observations.

One, is that some women have been embracing labels like this. For some it's an attempt to claim some of the power often reserved for men. Quite a few women on muscle fan sites have pseudonyms including "beast", for example "FitBeast". It can be an attempt to be seen for the athleticism and NOT the gender as well. "If a guy with muscles is a stud, I can be too." Doesn't mean either the dude or the dudette is thinking of themselves as livestock sperm donors. The word has its own meanings in context and some of the ladies like the power of the words.

Two is that, for a gay woman, being seen as sexually dominant isn't out of step with being a woman. Megan Rapinoe is a stud, and all the gay girls I know who crush on her think so. A woman who you think of as feminine, has no obligation to fit within your ideas.

To some lipstick lesbian who loves biceps and boobs, Tina Nguyen is a stud and a half.

I know a girl like that :-)

Three is that, as we all age, we tend to lose a bit of grip on current slang. If you haven't heard of Megan Thee Stallion, you may be feeling that pull towards the grave, for example. Words are slippery things and "a lady being a stallion" is about as shocking as Mick Jagger in tight pants, just a different decade. Those of you with teen kids, have an advantage in keeping up with culture, if you keep your ears open. :)

Fourth, if you're a subby guy, you may dream of having a muscular women top you. It's not Freudian, it's an explicit desire, and this is a prime site for prime sights for people who like muscular women. I know, it's a purely aesthetic site for fans of athletic women, and it would be SHOCKING, but some of the viewers here have fantasies that may differ from yours. For those fantasies, all those words are properly suited.

So, the reason person X calls herself a "stud" may be irony, or pride, or pandering, or a declaration of power. And the reasons a "fan" uses the word may be just as varied. The idea that it's "freudian" for being gay, is maybe understandable in general, but on this site? It feels like this is the last place anybody needs to be throwing shade about who likes what.

i love this message. bumping it to express my acknowledgement.

Me too.

Aug 29, 2021 - permalink

> https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/comment/2198737/ - that comment has been removed, so for anyone who missed it, bad luck. Definitely the weirdest comment I have ever seen, including mine.

Yeah I couldn't in good conscience leave it up (these forum comments are visible to everyone). I left it for a couple of hours as a "pin of shame" but ultimately decided to remove it.

For context, in his comment above that one he mentions various bodyparts, and responding to my question of what that has to do with anything, he says something along the lines of piecing them together from dead bodybuilders...

I see that my Frankenstein joke made some sensations XD. Anyway, I keep it in mind : "no dark humor with strangers"

Aug 29, 2021 - permalink

Stud is not a term for a woman.

Sep 01, 2021 - permalink

Barteous wrote: "my nominations for this thread include lpc888's one note verbal tics ("boing," "what a woman," variations thereof)."

Glad to see I'm not the only one who finds this guy's "tics" weird. Do any of us really need his "coaching" to know a woman is hot, has great muscle, or whatever? I checked his profile. He's been on GwM since the beginning in early 2009 and has yet to upload a single picture or clip.

Sep 01, 2021 - permalink

Heartwarming and inspiring to see the righteous denounce others in the community by such objective criteria as opinions.

People: "Yeah, I look at images of muscular women anonymously on a website that lets me save my favorites, but it's this other person who's reaaaaaally weird!"

Sep 01, 2021 - permalink

Heartwarming and inspiring to see the righteous denounce others in the community by such objective criteria as opinions.

People: "Yeah, I look at images of muscular women anonymously on a website that lets me save my favorites, but it's this other person who's reaaaaaally weird!"

Smidge paradoxical don't you think?

Sep 01, 2021 - permalink

Perhaps those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?....I dunno'. 🤷

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

I like that ourgang goes into literally every single photo with visible bare feet and says

"OMG her sexy feet are my favorite feet!!! 👣👣👣"

Or sometimes just "👣👣👣"

Admittedly I only know this because I'm absolutely clicking on every bare feet photo myself, LOL

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Fetish shaming is an awful thing to do, especially on a fetish site. Don't.

However, there are lots of fetish comments that are problematic because they creep out the women from the photos: "Headlock me please" "Could she beat up Shannon Courtney?" Etc. This is the kind of stuff that makes fbbs nuke their social media.

On the other hand, there are guys here who like to put the women down: "She looks like a man" "Steroids" Etc.

Both these kinds of antisocial behaviour are not only weird, they should be banned.

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

I find myself clicking on any photo of a woman with her shorts around her feet just to see if

dropPantstoFlex

has arrived.

It's at the point where I'm somewhat disappointed if it's not there.

memes....

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Fetish shaming is an awful thing to do, especially on a fetish site. Don't.

However, there are lots of fetish comments that are problematic because they creep out the women from the photos: "Headlock me please" "Could she beat up Shannon Courtney?" Etc. This is the kind of stuff that makes fbbs nuke their social media.

On the other hand, there are guys here who like to put the women down: "She looks like a man" "Steroids" Etc.

Both these kinds of antisocial behaviour are not only weird, they should be banned.

Oh to be clear, I'm not fetish shaming... I absolutely love feet and I could spend my life touching, kissing, and licking them. It's mostly a joke. Because I'm always on the lookout for barefoot photos, I find that ourgang has beat me to it and already marked every single one with a comment.

His comments are only weird as they reflect his absolute dedication to leaving them. But they're harmless and I'm sure the girls in question take them in a complimentary way. It's all love!

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

I think the horny greynames are actually all Arnie 😂

Sep 03, 2021 - edited Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

@Gabi95: I agree that comments like that are high level creepiness. I've reported a few such comments and the mods have deleted. If more of us report the crap, it will make GwM more attractive for women to be here.

I'm probably OK though with a comment like "headlock arms." During my active dating years, I hung out with some really fit women, including a couple of part-time FBBs. All loved to wrestle and one had done club wrestling in college.

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

@Gabi95: I agree that comments like that are high level creepiness. I've reported a few such comments and the mods have deleted. If more of us report the crap, it will make GwM more attractive for women to be here.

Dream on. Create the safest space you can imagine, you still aren't going to hook up with a FBB here.

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

Dream on. Create the safest space you can imagine, you still aren't going to hook up with a FBB here.

That may be so, but he still has a point.

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

Muscles_Toez:

I like that ourgang goes into literally every single photo with visible bare feet and says

"OMG her sexy feet are my favorite feet!!! 👣👣👣"

Or sometimes just "👣👣👣"

Admittedly I only know this because I'm absolutely clicking on every bare feet photo myself, LOL

I believe Ourgang is actually providing a form of tagging... feet are not my thing, but it's a valuable service for some users with specific likes.

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

Oh to be clear, I'm not fetish shaming... I absolutely love feet and I could spend my life touching, kissing, and licking them. It's mostly a joke. Because I'm always on the lookout for barefoot photos, I find that ourgang has beat me to it and already marked every single one with a comment.

His comments are only weird as they reflect his absolute dedication to leaving them. But they're harmless and I'm sure the girls in question take them in a complimentary way. It's all love!

Yeah, sorry about that. It did sound like it was aimed at you, which wasn't my intention.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Definitely true, but also: maybe it's just the right thing to do and they won't resent us when their photos are posted here?

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

I always just assumed one of the reasons the site moved from a classic out-of-10 scale to nominal likes was to make the women feel better about themselves/less objectified.

« first < prev Page 4 of 8 next > last »